• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Well, it'll be awhile until he gets to it, I've been waiting for awhile too.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I wanna request ( sorry if this is old but I just wanna see this ) I want Dr mario on final destination Jiggypuff singing and Marth out cold

Blind

Honorbound
Well, I'm aware it'll be awhile before you are open, but here is my request for when said reopening occurs.

1) A picture of Shiek on some stage, possibly Pokemon Stadium or Yoshi's Story, using her forward+b against the side of the stage as she falls.

2) Captain Falcon up-tilting Nana right after Popo is KO'ed, so that her little glitter dissipation type animation is right over his crotch as his leg is extended high into the air.

3) Kirby trying to inhale a bob-omb that's walking towards him (fairly close up, but far enough away that you can see the neutral+b actually happening).

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I'm aware that second one is weird. Don't judge me.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I want a fox pic (with his purple outfit) on final destination with his laser looking cool and another pic without the laser. Thanks in advance.

Bailey

Smash Hero
What's up man can you do me a favor and get me a pic of a White Peach with Stitchface with a Black backround. A Jiggs With a bow holding a bat black backround. And a Blue Sheik holding a Beam Sword? Thanks I will positive rep you.

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Requests for when you reopen.

1) Picture of Mario (in normal costume) doing a sex kick. Like this .

2) Pic of Ganon (normal costume) doing his b-air (seeing his face/chest and everything, angled slightly so that the hitting part of his fist is just slightly, slightly angled towards the screen).

3) Pic of Flaco (white costume) doing his 2nd jab (again, the camera angled slightly so that he's not doing it completely to the right, but slightly towards the screen).

4) Pic of Doc (in pink costume) in the middle of his Dodge animation (try to get it so there's little "smoke" as possible over his body, thanks).

5) Pic of CF doing the knee (in his bright blue costume; I think you press Y once). The angle can be the standard default one.

I need all of the pics to be as high quality as possible (PNG, I hope you have s-video :dizzy: ), and the pics of the characters themselves should be 400+ pixels in size. The bigger/better the quality, the easier it'll be to photoshop.

I know it's a super big task, so I don't need these by any special date; that'd be rough. Hope you can help out though; finding decent stocks online is impossible. Thank you!!!!!!!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Thnx bro, do all the ones maelstrom described above but add and revise the followiing. For the ganon one, using the Purple costume he should be put together wiith the white young link. The ganon doing exactly what maelstrom said and the young link throwing his bomb(or bombomb) downwards, tilt the camera under him so it looks like hes throwing it directly at the screen and the explosion animation is out making it look like hes exploding the screen.
Add this to Maelstrom's request - A white peach using Peach bomber and the black n blue luigi using his misfired luigi torpedo towards each other.

Hope u have no problems with this, lemme know.

Black Luigi

Smash Journeyman
If it is possible I kind of have a lot of requests, however, I think they are fairly simple. I'd like one of pink Luigi up-B'ing headband Jigglypuff, one of him doing it to green Samus, one of him doing it to green Captain Falcon and a pink Captain Falcon, and just one of him looking cool. I'm not really sure of the stages on any of them, or the stage and position of the last one, so I'm sure whatever you do will be more than fine. Also, I think I would like the shots to be sort of in the middle of the move, before he starts to freefall.

Sorry for the long list, and if you can't/don't feel like doing them all, I would understand.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
To all of those who ridiculed me,F*** U!!!"There won't be any 3rd parties",and,"They won't have sonic".U WERE ALL F**** WRONG,WEREN'T U!!!!I AM NEVER WRONG!!!I KNEW FOR A FACT THEY WOULD HAVE THEM!!!U KNOW WHY?!?!MY UNCLE IS A TOP NINTENDO EXECUTIVE!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!I'VE ALREADY PLAYED A SSBB DEMO,AND IT ROCKS!!!Snake has a box defensive move,like the boc camaflouge he uses in 2 & 3,and Wario is all brawn.The Z-Suit Samus is not much different,it's like a Mario to DR. Mario thing.I have been waiting to burst like this,but I couldn't until my uncle gave me the OK.HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

PS MP3?It kicks @$$

Vegard

Smash Lord
"Wario will have a fart move. Also, players will likely be able to use the GameCube controller to play."

wowowowow. In addition to the controller shell - this sounds very nice.

primusfan

Smash Ace
Holy crap! I just saw the official trailer for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Now i'm really really really excited. I really wasn't expecting Wario or Sir Meta Knight to be in the game. Now the only thing i'm curious about is why Solid Snake is in the game. I love the Metal Gear games a lot. But why would they put him in? Very strange.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai(The game's Director) said the decision to include Solid Snake was made when Hideo Kojima himself practically "begged" to include the Metal Gear character in the last Smash Bros.
Essentially he's been trying to get in since SSBM but him, along with a handful of other characters (According to the president of SEGA{In an interview I swear to Jesus I did read but I can't find the quote right now})could not be balanced in time for the release so they were scrapped.

I'm looking forward to a Snake clone...Raiden! C'mon, Snake can finally kick the **** outta Raiden.

Somehow I doubt it'll happen. :)

I still cross my fingers for Geno from SMB RPG.

Black Luigi

Smash Journeyman
Why are all of these posts in this thread? Isn't this the image request thread? And if so, is it officially back open, meaning the requested images will start going up on the photobucket page again?

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Curiosity:

Perhaps why there are two types of super's in the trailer (Mario's stage clearing Fireball and links combo-liciousness) is that there are two types of super's? A button based Melee super, B based projectile super? Just a thought.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, this is not the place to discuss the SSBB trailer, and especially you, Husband, should know that. A whole forum is dedicated to it already.

As for the pictures: I was finally planning to reopen it again, when my pc got owned. There's something wrong with the video card, and now the screen's not working. So it's now in repair, which should take a couple of weeks ;__; meh...dammit...

Doctor Grudge

Smash Cadet
Hey my friend. I just need a simple easy pic

Just a pic of Mario with wario's colors (it can be supersmash bros or melee). Putting Chris Grudge on it could be cool

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
May you get a pick of Mario doing that celebration dance when he uses the fire when he wins a match? You know with the torch exploding like thing when he wins a game. If you don't understand i'll explain further.... I'm sorry if I'm not very good at describing.

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Sephiroth27 said:
You mean when he extends his arm, and he moves his hand from left to right while there are like...mini explosions just above his palm?
yea thats the one. Oh and one more thing! If it's not too much too ask make sure that you take the shot before his name appears above him (Mario). I'm sure you already would do this but im just confirming.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does anyone know a good website that has all the chactacter symbols from Super Smash Bros Melee? (it will help me a lot if all symbols are the same size and very clear) I've have been looking for them for like forever.:

Super Smash Bros. Series: Thier symbol
Super Mario Series: The Mushroom
Yoshi Series: Egg
Donkey Kong Series: The DK Logo
The Legend of Zelda Series: The Triforce
F-ZERO Series: The Falcon
Star Fox Series: Star Fox Logo
Metroid Series: Screw Attack
Kirby Series: Star
Earthbound Series: Earth
Fire Emblem Series: Sword
Pokemon Series: Pokeball
Ice Climber Series: Eggplant
Game & Watch Series: Game & Watch Guy

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hey Mrobinson587, Try this site
http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/dol/gal_cam.shtml

To find the stage, choose the series it came from, than find the link of the stage. and there. It also has the N64 stages if you go to N64, Super Smash Bros. Cameos and references and click on the link. Sorry, No SSBM Battle Field or Final Destinatiion

hellboy

Smash Rookie
id like a pic of samus right before her missile shot with acharacter with its back turned and samuses gun right at the back of their head

it dosent matter which character and it needs to say pwned

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Could i get a pic of sheik doing her up b on the ground (just at the part where she has her arm kind of pointing behind her and shes kind of crouching)and can it be the white and purple sheik and from the right(Sheiks right)Thanx much appreciated.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sorry if it's been requested before, but ...

I'd like a pic of part of the SSBM logo, only the O with the cross in it, from the startup screen.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Could someone get me the Fighting Polygon Team? I would like them close up, just standing still, one of each of the 12 forms, don't care for background, and one polygon in a picture at time please ^_^

By the way I found a website that had 9/14 of the Smash Symbols I needed from http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/index.html . So can anyone get me the the other five I still need just like the symbols from the website.

F-ZERO Series: The Falcon
Earthbound Series: The Earth
Fire Emblem Series: Sword
Ice Climber Series: The Eggplant
Game & Watch Series: The G&W Guy

Thank you

Ice the cat

Smash Rookie
- I plug the scart of my cube into my PC
- I go to my 'Powercinema' program
- I choose to turn on the TV function
- I go to AV and then I click on 'composite'
You can plug the gamecube into the computer?

Top Bottom