• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Walgreens Pharmacist

Smash Apprentice
if you can please,

450 by 100

black background

a picture in the middle of dr.mario's ending pose, the one of him holding the pills, with a white light coming from his body(so you can see the outline of his costume). in his black costume.

bottom right hand corner, my s/n in a bold grayish font

top left hand corner, "time to pick up your prescription" with any font that looks good in your opinion, in the same grayish color.

thanks in advance

samdaballer

Smash Ace
can you make me a banner of sheik in his blue outfit (not the default one) in a sweet pose, i dont really care, and a huge triforce behind him,and below all this type OC Takeover in elegant gold font.

Thank you soo much, you're the best

Repryx

Smash Champion
Could you Makea banner of a Blue Falco after doing the side-B when he poses for a second w/ the angle almost in front of him
and have this pic faded in the backround{http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/gc/starfoxadv/falco2.jpg}
With the Words "The KamiKazeKage" in the background as whatever color looks good?
THANK YOU!!!!

Satoshi

Smash Rookie
Hmmm... A gold Roy, and a white Marth, back to back each doing their counter, with the space animals doing their over b inward on them, you can mix and match Fox with Roy, Fox with Marth, Falco with Roy, Falco with Marth however you want, that really doesn't matter to me. ^^

If you can get it, thanks, if you can't, thanks for bothering to read up to this point.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
...first post hasn't been edited in over a year. I think they left.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Hey im somewhat new here but would it be possible at all to get a pic of the pink captain falcon kneeing sheik on finaldestination that would be pretty pimp and would be appreciated :D:D:D

P.S just read this and it is not going on anymore my bad :p

waldoahkmed

Smash Rookie
Waiting, following your every movement...
I'd like a pic of a running Ganon. I'd like him to be all the way at the right, with 'Master' written on the left. The background could be the one from the level where you have to reach the end without being ko'd by the F-Zero racers. The outfit doesn't matter, but I prefer his default outfit. Thank you.

chansen

Smash Lord
I dunno if you guys can or are willing to photoshop, but i dont have the ability to so i would like to request a banner. A crew banner to be exact. Our crew name is Hell's Kitchen (this is the first time im revealing this info) and I'd like for everything to look evil and possibly demonic aswell. I main the ice climbers and the only real photo shopping that needs to be done is that i would like the ice climbers to have stitchface in the place of their game faces. I'd like to be somewhere on the left of the banner and my couterpart (he mains marth and his name is E-$, just a red marth will do) can be on the right side. And our slogan is "denizens of the underworld".

I've never hade a cool banner, *fingers crossed*...

chansen

Smash Lord
If your gunna run a sig shop, i suggest some sort of quickness in response to peoples requests, I've yet to see much in the way of making a sig...sorry, request withdrawn.

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
If your gunna run a sig shop, i suggest some sort of quickness in response to peoples requests, I've yet to see much in the way of making a sig...sorry, request withdrawn.
You've gotta give a man some time. You can't rush art. Not to flame, but you asked for a sig. You aren't paying him, so the only reason he has to make it for you is that he's nice. And thus, if he has problems doing it, you shouldn't complain. Sometimes I'll make a sig in 2 hours, sometimes I won't make it for a whole month. Its all variable, and that's why I don't usually make sigs for people.

/rant.

But this place looks pretty awesome. No requests.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
YOU SIR, ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right place at the right time, friend. Right place at the right time.

But it is not I who is amazing. :)

And yeah, that is totally uncalled for. Make it yourself if you must, but never complain about free services.

Top Bottom