• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Nylkran

Smash Rookie
Don't know if this is too hard or anything like that but can I get a recreation ( in gif format) of the battle between Neo and "The Smiths" from Matrix Reloaded, except that instead being Neo is Kirby on the same cloths that Neo uses, and "The Smiths" can just be any and all of the rest of the SSMB cast.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ok now that I have ask for something pretty imposible, (unless you are a 3D graphics artist with an enormous amounth of free time), I just a want an image of Kirby on Neo's suit from the fight mentioned above with a transparent background.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nope, sorry, can't do that. I also said that in the first post. I only make the image, no gifs or something.

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Hey NGCXX, are you still accepting image requests?

I have less than 5 pics that I need at around 450 x 450 px in size. . .if you're not accepting any more requests for SSBM pics, that's fine. But it'd be nice if you could. :chuckle:

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Can we have more than one request? If So id like falco dodging Marth or Link sword at a cool angel if possible make an animated one that has him dodge multiple attacks =P

Edit Just saw your thing on gif and my answer A Gif?

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Wow, it's been a while since I've been here..

I have a request <Or 3>
<These pictures done in the style of the one you did earlier for me...FD, same view...>

-Roy Charging His Flare Blade <While Glowing...Jigglypuff in Front of him Awake...>

-Roy Releasing Flare Blade <See Explosion where Jigglypuff Was>

-Jigglypuff Asleep with explosion dissapating..<Having been invincible for that one frame of Damage>

...I hope that's explanatory enough.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey all, I just reopened the thread after a long time of being busy. I hope to have finished all your pics soon ^_^

Skylink, I saw you just replied. Sadly, I have around 10 people in the queue before you I have to make pics for. So, if you really want the pics now, which I wouldn't mind, PM me. PM's have priority over requests in this thread ^_^.

Olrox

Smash Rookie
I've always wanted a picture of Fox and Falco doing their reflector moves to one of their lazers, making it bouce off each other.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
could u get one of samus doin the SWD (suposing u can SWD) while metal?

also if u could get one of the 2d yoshi egg in flatzone lol
thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx in advance

EDIT: could u get a pic of 4 yoshis throwing eggs in the same direction, Final D plz

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
K, I just finished the pics for:

- Dawnroyfire
- crazyforkillua
- Howden
- Riemann
- psykoweezl

Sm00thcriminal: Could you explain me what you mean by spikes?

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Another bunch of pictures are ready for the following people:

- Smash G 0 D
- Psiklone
- rezz
- RoyGBiv
- the iron peach
- Okurama
- ZMan
- DarkBlade
- Zhilo
- turot

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
lengeta said:
Skylink said:
I dont wanna put it in my sig until I dont suck
ROFL!!!
You can four-stock me any day of the week!
Theres a reason I changed my smash title to journyman. I may not turn it to "apprentice" until I'm at 2000 posts, the way things are going now.

and btw, judging by your sig, I don't see how I could 4 stock you ;)

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
hey hey!

make me a pic with Bleu Falco, normal Fox, normal falcon and ganondorf standing next to each other.
all doing the "Falcon Punch - pose"
( Falco and Fox's first few frames of the Shine)

that would be greath :)

*edit* make it a purple Ganon haha =')

Betaz

Smash Ace
Hey!

can i get a picture of marth and roy hitting each others swords underneath the dome shaped thing on the left edge of hyrule temple with roy in his gold armor and marth with his black costume.

Smash Cadet
rather simple, my avatar 'cept the blue falco, or anything else with blue falco... thanks!

orrrrrrrr

him in fountain of dreams doing anything absolutly amazing... or just looking even kooler than usual! thanks again

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
I would like something with...I get it! I want Young Link to drink milk in front of a Chansey! ... Or, maybe not. But it was fun. ...Or maybe not.

Actually, I want Ness head to head with a Bowser, Ness doing his Bat and Bowser to fight back with Home-run-bat. Forward Smash is go(o)d :)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for all the interest and the requests guys, I'll make your pics asap ^^.

And BIG THANKS to Kokichi for stickying this thread ^_________^ Now it will catch everyone's eye ^^

Pics I've just finished:

- Yuna (MSN)
- Supreme Pie Ninja (PM)
- Ryo242
- Jarc
- Skylink
- Olrox

More pics coming....

Kirby Squad

Smash Lord
I'd like a green Shiek with a blue Fox in a grab about to hit the Fox... Don't ask.. it's for another X-TC 3 sig :p

And if you've got spare time, a green peach and a light blue sheik ^^ (poses don't really matter)

thx Coen ^^ ow NGCXX :p

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Thanks NGCXX!
I'm gonna attach them to this post, cuz I see that dumb photobucket pic that the image was deleted all the time...

My sig should be down there in a day if it isnt there already yet...

(BTW I dont have photoshop on this computer, only on another computer I cant use right now.)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bakuryu, no I'm not ignoring you. I just forgot to reply, lol. But the gif was a testing gif, and I don't do gifs anymore.

OMG I got another request from the legendary Dave ^_^ we all love Dave! btw, anyone can just call me Coen, I don't mind at all.

and lol Skylink.

Gonna work on some pics now, later.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
oh that`s cool dude, you wouldn`t mind I added you to my msn, right?, now that I think about it, I know a good picture you can take off from ssbm, I tell you how to take that picture later.

since I added you to my msn, at what time are you in the net?, so I can chat with you a little while sometime.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Can I please have a pic of a backshot of Captain Falcon in his red suit doing his taunt but can it be just enough to show off his emblem on his back but also show the rest of him too. thanks

NG7

Smash Lord
If you wouldn't mind i'd like a shot of:

Characters - C.Falcon, Fox, **maybe** Falco
Stage - Corneria
Poses - Falcon: taunt (saluting), Fox: secret taunt (saluting), Falco: some sort of salute-ish pose
Notes - You don't have to include Falco if you can't find a pose/can't be bothered to find a pose that looks enough like a salute.

Thanks a bunch!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Could i get pika doing his angry face from some cool close up angle after his side smash with the thunder coming out across the picture aswell thanx (in a black background)

Falco101

Smash Journeyman
i would like a closeup of falco (in baby blue) dair-ing marth (in black) on FD please... off the level if that's possible... it'd also be good if their faces (at least falco's) were visible...

Mach Rider

Smash Apprentice
Since you are incredible at taking screenshots, can you redo my picture of Dark Link? Here it is:

-------------------------How to do----------------------------
Dark Link:Go to Hyrule Castle as Blue Link with items set to Starman and Metal box only.Get a Metal Box and quickly find a Starman.Have Link's left foot just barely touch the last step of the stairs on the left facing left and pause.Make sure you get just the right color as he's flashing.

Thanks!

DW!L

Smash Cadet
This pretty much freaking rocks. Do you think you could get a...

1) Yellow Yoshi in the middle of Iceclimbers (with their alternate color: X, X), all taunting (IC's facing opposite directions), centered and zoomed so there's just a little bit of extra screen outside of the characters on any level with a bright background? ...or maybe Yoshi64 on a cloud, if manageable. :)

(maybe use three players, Yoshi, IC with Popo main and IC with Nana main, kill off the IC's respective non-mains, and do it that way. Color doesn't really matter. As long as the Nana is facing the front.)

2) IC's (alt color: X, X) bair with the secondary IC below and behind on Jungle Japes... located wherever is best to see the stage and waterfall while angling the camera to face stage down and left, camera zoom very close up on primary IC's face but you can still see the other one Bairing?

3) 3 Yoshis, any color (with one Yellow), the two not-yellow yoshi's nairing as close as they can and yellow yoshi uair'ing just above the nairing yoshi's feet, center zoom on any yoshi stage?

Yeah, i'm pretty much convinced at least one of those might be impossible, haha.

Mach Rider

Smash Apprentice
Do you usally reply to a request?I don't mean to be nosy, but I requested a picture 3 days ago and you(NGCXX) haven't even told me(us)if you've started yet.I guess I can wait, It's just I'd like to know if you've started yet or if you've even checked your topic to see the requests.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I have an 'official image request' to make. :laugh: I am working on adding some stuff to my Young Link guide. I plan on adding a generic move-damage table as most guides have. However, I want to also have a 100x100 pixel picture of each move (all the tilts, the aerials, the smashes, etc.). I need to have them in this manner:

- Young Link in a green tunic
- always facing left (so we can see his front, not his back... it is LEFT, right?)
- doing the moves around Hyrule Temple (for thematic purposes)
- fit Young Link into a 100x100 pixel frame

Please contact me in one of these ways if you are willing to help (or PM me):

AIM - KokiriBuzzSaw
MSN - TheBuzzSaw@Gmail.com (you can also e-mail me here)
YIM - Black_NeoDragoon@Yahoo.com

And yes, you will receive credit in my guide for contributing. ^_^

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
k.. i kno this will be 2 posts by me, but,
bowser stuck under the bridge in adventure mode!

justincase u dont kno how, downB on the leftmost side of the bridge in mushroom kingdom.

pichu pseudo-spiking a roy with uair, black backgroung plz

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
okay ridiculous ( ok just hard) pic request but it will look tight and you will feel proud when its done

White Marth sn BIGS
Red Link HISS
Red falco BIRD
Green fox JO

battlefield

marth top platform smash up

falco left platform firebird hover

link right spin attack (b)

fox bellow marth smash down split

can you save it as big as possible? i can copy it to my own photobucket and get it off of your hands if you want

thanks in advance

Mrobinson587@yahoo.com if you have any questions

Top Bottom