• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I need a green kneeing CF with a white background. Good quality and resolution please, I need it for doing a signature.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm currently, now I have time, trying to finish ALL of the pics today ^___^ .

So far I've finished the pic(s) for:

- TyrantX (PM)
- Zman (PM)
- Supreme Pie Ninja (PM)
- dr.neo (PM)
- annoying1359
- Betaz
- Dio_setera

Mach Rider, sorry I was busy. You'll get your pics today though.

MRobinson: Yes, copy it to your own photobucket, please ^^ Just like everyone else should do something like that due to storage problem. I'll have to erase some pics to be able to put in new every once in a while, that's why.

Buzz: I'm glad you asked ^__^ Credits ftw.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
NGCXX said:
Buzz: I'm glad you asked ^__^ Credits ftw.
So, are you gonna do them all? I was gonna say, if this project is cumbersome for you anyone can contact me and make them for me (they're pretty straightforward afterall). However, if you'd do them for me I'd be eternally grateful. ^_^

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
And to update the thread, new pics for the following persons:

- Rostigalen
- Dave
- yohnyaul
- NG7
- pikaville
- Falco101

Almost your turn, Mach Rider. ^^

Mach Rider

Smash Apprentice
Wow! The third picture is incredible! Thank you so much! I do have to say one thing, in pictures 1 and 2, you have Link in silver form and Link in Metal form, not Dark form. : ( don't forget you have to have the Starman completley charged when you pause it.You don't have to redo them if you don't want too, the first picture sure makes up for all of them! Thanks again! I hope you don't mind if I use it in my screenshot topic... : )

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
thanks man your awesome (i forgot my image was still in progress, but now i have it going to host it)

and one more thing man, my request a roy and marth image in there red side by side doing there taunts.

also another baddies(boozar, mew2 and ganon) image with there darkess looks on (any color as long as it is darky) side by side (mew2 first, bowser in front and ganon just right aside of him) doing there taunts also (PM me went your done).

also thanks again for the pics ;)

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
This may be a bit complicated, but a picture of Fox wavedashing backwards, away from a marth, and jabbing. I've always thought that looks kinda cool.. Make sure to try and include the waves of dust, so the WD is recognizable. Thanks a bunch man, I'm sure everyone else appreciates the work you're doing for them, because I sure do.

EDIT: I just realized I didn't specify any colors.. :ohwell: Anyways, I would like the Fox to be blue, and the marth to be red. Also, would it be possible for this to be animated? Like, WD backwards, jab, WD forwards, jab? OMG THNX!

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
FastFox: The pic you want is far from impossible to me.

Unfortunately, I don't do animations. However, I could give you pictures of ALL the frames so you (or someone else who makes gifs, if you don't) can make yourself one. And I'm really glad you appreciate my work. After all, that's what I do this for ^^ And because I like doing it of course.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Well, if it cannot be animated, then I no longer wish to pursue your expertise..

Just kidding, hold your horses. Anyways, that's alright. I' will quickly think of a new picture that I would like to have, then edit this post explaining what I want. Thanks anyways though, and also thank you for not being like, "ARE J00 FOCKIN STOOPOD?!".

EDIT: It's been about 4.5 seconds since the post went up, and I just thought of another picture. Have a blue fox, and a blue falco both facing one another with their blasters pulled out pointed at each other, like a draw. I assume you would know not to include the actual lasers fired from the blaster. Thanks.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha FastFox, that post made me laugh XD. Why would I be like 'ARE J00 FOCKIN STOOPOD'?
I wouldn't have made this thread if I couldn't do the pics :p

And that pic could be done ^^

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
here the ones I want you to do:
1.one of bowser doing up and B and he`ll look like he`s skating, take it fast once you do up B
2.one of falco having one eye closed, to do that, just wait and make him stand until he touches his beak

do those for the moment

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Heya there, I'd like two pictures, both of them with Roy.

1: Just a picture of Roy facing Left (so you can see his face) doing counter while he's not purple shaded.

2: At the end of Double-Edge Dance, Roy's neutral A ending. Take the picture near the end of the animation so he's not tinged green.

Both of which done with a Gold Colored Roy, and preferable against a white background so that I can use them for a signature. Thanks much.

Mach Rider

Smash Apprentice
Hey there. I know I've already requested a picture(2 actually, but only 1 was right)but could you redo another one of my pictures please? I was thinking, and this picture would look awesome in the way you do it. Here it is:

--------------------How to do-----------------------
Go to Hyrule Temple with one black Link and one Red Link.Use the black Link to damage the other one to around 50% or so then do the Down+A move on the Red Link on so he flys just right after those two platforms on the left side(the Red Link may fly off the edge though)then pause. NOTE:You know that little tower in the middle of the stage on on the top of the hill going down? Well, I think there is some brick ground before the dirt to the left of that tower, that little platform of brick is where you do the Black Link's Down+A to get the Red Link do a "Bicycle Kick". Thanks!

supernova63

Smash Journeyman
wow theres alot of requests im suprised u can keep up so heres another one (hope u dont mind)
when samus does the smash missle her arm goes out right? could u get a pic of a blak samus puttin the
thing that shoots missles out right in front of a green yoshi? if not do it with the missle right in front of the yoshi thanks 4 everything

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
You are a legend those pics were exactly what i wanted them to look like soon they will be used in my banner. Thanks again really appreciate it

Bailey

Smash Hero
Changing mine.
Can I get a Taunting White Peach.
A Taunting Black Marth
A Taunting Black Captain Falcon
And a Taunting Blue Falco.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
If you can/have the time could get me either

A) A picture of (black tunic) Link, posed, as he does right after he does the spin attack, facing forward with a (Red outfit) Marth behind him posed with his Taunt (the part where the sword is held up). If you can't have them Facing the same way (because with the game you can't do it, and with AR I have no idea if you can or not because I don't have AR) option B would be great too
Stage/Background- The top of Kongo Jungle, OR if you can, simpley the sunset and forest background from Kongo jungle 64(which normally, w/o AR you can't get right behind them, I assume you maybe able to)

B)
(except I'd like the Marth to be in his RED costume, adn the link to still be in his black.)
Also I'd like Marth's and Link's Faces to be more visable, I half ***** this, and did it as quickly as I could as an example, I assume with a better angle you could view the full, or near full, of both of their faces from a "head on" view.

If you can do A, I'd like that more, but if you can't B would be excelent.

Thanks!

Rex Wheelie

Smash Cadet
Can I get a picture of Roy doing his Smash Up-A move on Final Destination?

Also a pict of Normal G&W doing his B move facing right on Fourside?

Also a pict of Black Bowser doing his Up-B move on Final Destination with camera zoomed in on his face?

Thanks

javisonfire

Smash Rookie
man, no good roy ones?
so if you don't mind i'd like a nice roy one.
maybe marth and roy both neutral b-ing facing each other.
yellow roy. always, roman conqueror! huzzah!

and of course a million thank you's.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
now, lets test ur reflexes... jk...
4 g&w's no black one, unless there anen't enough colors, then use 1 black, or if there are 6 or more colors, u must have a BLUE. if u can, get them all blue.

all of the doing upB, make sure u can see the gus with the trampoline, FD, frontal view.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Ima gonna do a request now. I would like that picture of DK in the intro movie, when he's sort of running through the jungle then jumps of to show his muscles to the camera with the sun behind him. That moment I want on picture, I dont really think this is a hard one. I'd like to use it as a avatar for another forum so a bit of a small size...

Rex Wheelie

Smash Cadet
1 more request.....

Can I get a picture of Giant Yoshi, Giant Kirby, and Giant DK?

Also a Picture of Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Giga Bowser, and a Male and Female Fighting polygon?

Thanks.

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
cudl you please get me a picture of a white marth doing an U smash ( not to anyone) somewhere on hyrule but not in the crevass, thanks.

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
sorry to be a bit of a nuisance but could you also get a picture of white marth holding a beam sword, doing a nair on corneria, great fox but not showing great fox, just he background, i think the double jump makes this easier thanks again.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer

This pic except with fox in his orange costume. (black background)

Marth in red costume jumping back doing fair in a plain black background.

Luigi in blue costume doing his tornado in a plain black background.

[Deuce]

Smash Journeyman
If you could do a shot of a regular colored roy doing a failed counter animation facing a fsmash -charging-, red link, (no blinking from each of them) both relatively close to each other with roy on the highest point of the great fox, and link a little down the slope, camera angle diagonally behind link, as close as possible, while capturing the both of them still, Id be greatful! :] Thanks!! *possible avatar shot*

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
I knkow I requested an image a while ago (I think they went pretty bad but whatever.) and want to request another.

I want Pichu to crouch, (it's important you see those bubbles coming) DK to sleep, Kirby to be in his shield break animation and Jigglypuff to be in lag from Rest. That's a drowsy picture :)

Top Bottom