• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm the worst Falco

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
you guys seriously need to know to nair out of tornado though

but what do i know, im worse than keitaro :awesome:
Your not bad it's just that thing you did going under the stage was the worst possible thing to do. Espeacialy against MK he kills in the air. So thats it Bloodcross.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
sorry tl;dr.

I am the worst Falco, tyvm. I take much pride in this position. If you want to take it, you'll have to work harder than that.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Imo your best bet was to roll from the ledge and run to the left. Most people go running off the stage thinking their opponent is going to go there also so if you roll to the left your opponenet should be down and to the right of you and you're given an extra 3 to 5 seconds of running away freely from the right side of the screen to the left.
you guys seriously need to know to nair out of tornado though

but what do i know, im worse than keitaro :awesome:
Ooohh yesss!! ;)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Why not just stay in the middle of the stage and roll spam // spot dodge.

the second you go under the stage or jump or near the ledge you risk mk hitting you off much worse.

IMO after you usmashed you shouldve jumped just to make P_wii afraid of a uair kill and then stayed on the ****ing ground.

or you shouldve jump airdodged or rolled if you had to go off the ledge.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I'm sure you don't care about terrible advice and this thread is a joke but would it have been possible to Illusion spike right? Or whatever they call it for Falco (Phantasm?).

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
This is a fun thread...

but I'm still not taking it as a fun thread (despite the OP being myself). I can't take losses well, especially ones where I lose when I shouldn't have. I especially can't watch my own losses well. I can't learn from them either because all I do is sulk.

I just choke vs so many people. I put in quite a lot of work into Brawl but nothing comes out of it when I just sink into pressure anyway. And almost everyone just trolls me instead of supporting/helping me. Even a lot of people in my region. They don't want to see me succeed. Because if I do succeed then I don't rage (according to common logic) and they aren't filled with the entertainment they're looking for.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
This is a fun thread...

but I'm still not taking it as a fun thread (despite the OP being myself). I can't take losses well, especially ones where I lose when I shouldn't have. I especially can't watch my own losses well. I can't learn from them either because all I do is sulk.

I just choke vs so many people. I put in quite a lot of work into Brawl but nothing comes out of it when I just sink into pressure anyway. And almost everyone just trolls me instead of supporting/helping me. Even a lot of people in my region. They don't want to see me succeed. Because if I do succeed then I don't rage (according to common logic) and they aren't filled with the entertainment they're looking for.
you can't expect ppl to support you. ppl are bad. that's why you gotta rely on urself

You like brawl right? if it's fun just keep playing. =)
try your best to forget about that loss itself, but try to see what you did wrong in that video.

i choke too (not that im speaking as if im a good player or anything but yea), so dw about it. Try to enjoy urself =D

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
im probably just emo cuz of how ****ty my region is now

i mean cmon, 5 ENTRANTS last time, and out of region (like vinnie, etc) almost went... IMAGINE HOW THEY WOULD FEEL ROFL

OH AND I'LL REMIND YALL AGAIN, NAIR OUT OF TORNADO...

FIX YOUR AIRDODGE HABIT... AIRDODGING SUCKS AS AN OPTION OUT k

I KNOW IM THE WORST FALCO HENCE THE TITLE... BUT CMON MAN THIS IS GOOD **** ADVICE.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Or he could of just side b... :p that prolly would of worked lawl

Or what that one person said. FF firebird away.

Holy shiiiiii are u serious? Five entrants? LMAO dead.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ITT:

Bloodcross learns all the things he COULD have done within a second to win.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
He can take my place as the rising Falco from Florida. I am about done with this character haha.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I could switch to Meta Knight and be significantly successful.
But switching would be more for the fun than winning.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Yes, but if P_wii Nado's if you're playing your Normal Game Plan, then it costs him the game. If you shield and when he approaches roll away, if it's a nado GG. If he airdodges down then you have to guess what mixup he's gonna do to chase your roll

Top Bottom