• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Onani Master Kurosawa(Masturbation Master Kurosawa)

Think Death Note, except instead of killing people, he masturbates. :awesome:

Goes from "lulz" to "oh god this is horrible" to "huh, i feel like i just learned some lesson". Not too long either, I finished it entirely in one evening.
Started reading this and had to comment on how the scanlators called it fap note. I died laughing

Everyone should stop playing Black Ops for this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0zVL8IRRvo

On another note, tomorrow night I'll be going upstate to visit RIT. Not that anyone should care since I barely post anyway. Don't worry, I'll be back for easy matches in the bi-weekly.
EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MY LIFE

Heartstring

Smash Legend
black ops is forever rubbish, stop playing now, if they cant stop apples from floating they dont deserve our moneh XP
did espy die after he did well at dallas? srsly i woulda thought hed have posted on here by now

Heartstring

Smash Legend
...i need to play the game, when in my ike costume a guy (who said he was ranulf) came up to me and i was like 'who are you lol'
not good, not good at all
espy@ too good, just too good

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Hello ppl, long time (almost 2 months to be exact) since I posted here.

Sorry for my inactivity. Got caught up which college stuff u c. I'm a junior undergrad now in San Diego State and study load is pulling me hard. Its hard to maintain 3.5+ GPA, honor membership and EE project along with my brawl life so I had to keep it on a standby. But I've been keeping up with all the recent events and practicing brawl matches. In fact, I have a couple of my gameplay vids saved in the college Wii which I should be posting for critique the coming week. I feel my Ike has significantly grown enough to be critiqued and my Sonic has gotten stronger too.

Glad to know Ike's QD is actually being discussed for usefulness. I like that move too. It always kinda saddens me to think that Ike has some moves which cannot be used because of their drawbacks outweighing their usefulness. But o well, can't expect everything to turn right.

Yays for my 200th post! Changing avatar in process!

•Col•

Smash Champion
You know what would be awesome? If Ike's Counter was specifically made to counter projectiles, and would shoot out that large green wave he has for a projectile attack in the FE games.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
yeah, they could at least make it a small beam that goes in a straight line for us. or maybe give aether that shockwave it has in the games...god****it sakurai
Or get rid of his neutral B for a (useful) vertical average projectile speed shockwave slash (so around as high as Ike but alittle higher) to destroy Nades, attack Mk outta Nados,projectiles and with a horizontal range of 65% of FD.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Don't forget it'll have to kill too. Then have horrendous after lag -_-

Actually, i think it should be a charge to release like eruption.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Don't forget it'll have to kill too. Then have horrendous after lag -_-

Actually, i think it should be a charge to release like eruption.
I'd rather just kill for an eruption animation that uses the ending animation from Ike's GA. Who needs to plunge a sword into the ground when one downward swipe is enough from Ragnell to make a trail of flames pop up

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
So, I now has both Halo Reach and MegaMan Zero Collection. The second game was on sale, and I was already trading in another game... >_> <_<

*wanders off*

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
wut u guys think about resident evil series? RE4 was the best imo. Leon was truly amazing. Chris good too in RE5, but the game didn't really go as successfully as its predecessor did.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Not a big fan of the Resident Evil series, but I did like 4. It's practically for people who say screw it to puzzles and just want to fight a bunch of zombies. Too bad they aren't zombies anymore. Only other Resident Evil games I've played are 0, 1, Code Veronica: X, Umbrella Chronicles, and 5.

@Bored: lol. Chris and Boulder MU - 100:0

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Lollz, totally pwned that boulder. how can chris survive that close to lava anyways...

yeah, 4 felt more "complete" to me. they messed up 5 here and there a bit and then caused a big upset by killing Wesker; that guy was the best antagonist for the series.

I like survival/action with a blend of thrill and thats exactly what RE 4 had in store (plus Leon, my fav. RE character) so it was the best for me. All I need now is Leon teaming up with Chris in a sequel plus having Claire and Jill for support and my RE dream will come true.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
lol Anmist has the seven chaos emeralds. He's going Super Ike.

New zombies in black ops is soo fun, my friend and I got to round 25 on our first try together. But we both had ray guns and I had the thunder gun (which i love so much <3)

Monkeys are so hard to get in this map o___o

Also, i like domination in multiplayer :o

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
I hope by reboot they mean 'gameplay wise reboot', like how RE4 brought a wholly different gameplay. It would suck if they throw out all the present protagonists and start bringing new faces in.

on a different note, sonic is coming back to life :). the Sonic Colors look really cool and is coming out this week.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Sonic colors is alright. I beat the DS version. It was great at first, and got worse as the game went on for me. I don't have the wii version, doesn't it come out on the 16th?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I am really hyped for DKC Returns. Not hyped at all for Epic Mickey, but I have been pleasantly surprised by a lot of games that I thought were going to be mediocre (Goldeneye, Sonic Colors, DKCR)

Yes, I thought DKCR looked alright from E3, but since then Retro Studios has once again, shown me that they can make another AAA game even from a beloved platformer franchise, since new video after new video looks more amazing than the last.

Top Bottom