• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
On a lighter note other than the M2K/AD ban talk. I found an old Sylvannia 19" personal tv in the old closet. Not sure what it means if all it has is a Yw Video/Audio input (or if it is better to practice brawl on for offlies), seeing it's been a looooooong *** time since I have seen one of these.

"Sen: Doesn't know he has old electrical equipment until he opens the closet." :awesome:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
One of my friends used to play his GC on a TV so old, he could turn a nob and play the game in black and white. Super Mario Sunshine looked so stupid like that, lol.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Personally I think the image in that poster is a bad analogy because speed limits aren't stupid, arbitrary or irritating. Still lol'd though. You speed and you get a cruise missile up your exhaust pipe.

Edit: Double ninja'd.

:034:

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Personally I think the image in that poster is a bad analogy because speed limits aren't stupid, arbitrary or irritating. Still lol'd though. You speed and you get a cruise missile up your exhaust pipe.

Edit: Double ninja'd.

They are when some old people use the left lane. Honestly, what part of LEFT LANE = PASSING/15OVER* do some people not understand? Right lanes are there for a reason ffffffffffffff

*by 15over, i mean going 75 in a 60, and so forth XD.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
LOL I was already into SSF4 since a few months ago. -.-
I just don't go to tournaments for the game since I'm still trying to learn basics.
And I don't own the game.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
That's cause he's never gonna get one any other way =/. Don't worry Red-X, if an unknown hooker shows up on your birthday, just let her in.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Win.
San, are you by any chance going to PolyBrawl 5?
The cost of the trip would have to be under $50 for me to consider going. MLG was already took a sizable chunk out of my wallet.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'd get into SSF4 or Blazblue if I had a PS3 or 360.

But I don't because I'm cheap like that [read : It is harder to pirate games on those consoles.]

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wow...buying a console for one game? Lolwut.

MLG is reviewing the decision.

Also, Brett needs to add the theme songs we've gotten to the OP.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well which one we doing for RedX? I like Got Rice more.

Also what about san's theme?

And

Ussi: has no extremities to make fun off so no theme song for him

I guess works for me .-.

and well.. xbox has some other good games on it i can buy later on..

but xbox live meh -.-;

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm fine with Got Rice. No one can find a decent theme for San, and that's probably because he keeps to himself and it's hard to find an extremity for that.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I was just thinking when listening to it...

Its what happens when San lands an fsmash. And symbolizes how people call it the ****

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Are we really doing Canadian Idiot for me? I don't think being Canadian is a personality extreme, unless that's part of the joke. :awesome:
"Sorry were you making fun of Canada? I couldn't hear you over our gay marriage rights and superior healthcare system."

I don't want to suggest anything but I'm sure you guys can come up with something better than a Canada joke.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I can always put them in the OP if one of you guys wants to compile them all in a post next to whose theme it is. I'm almost as lazy as Brett.

Oh and Slaps' theme should definitely involve his WiFi johnning, rather than just representing his taste in music. Unless somebody already found one other than that screamo one.

Top Bottom