• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Went to the Dominican Republic for Spring Break, was at a resort for a week. Was great, since I never go anywhere usually. Food, drinks, and a lot of other events were all inclusive for $60 a day in an awesome hotel room. Very nice pool, beach, gym, and all kinds of food.
Wow... that's really awesome.
In case you care, you were also probably there when the country won the World Baseball Classic undefeated.
Sorry to double post, But I just want to drop this video here Because it's a set from the tournaent on saturday and I'm exceedingly proud of myself for this one.
http://www.twitch.tv/smashbrawluk/c/2071156
Sorry to be a downer, but neither player punished... like at all. Lots of bad options and bad habits everywhere.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Sorry to be a downer, but neither player punished... like at all. Lots of bad options and bad habits everywhere.
Bugger off Brett, You're opinion isn't welcome :B
And yes I know. It's something I'm working on

TL is rather dumb. Good stuff vs Cong, just watched it. You played great game 3, really solid (not only because of the smashes haha). You stopped getting caught in his rolls and applied good pressure.
Cheers. I generally hate diddy so it was a fair milestone for me XD

And I should have beaten the TL. I was just careless one too many time

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Me, Bored, Ryo, CJ and M@V.
Only me, Ryo and Bored post in the Ike discussions, and not all that much. We have some results (not many) but I don't know if we're supposed to speak of it. The pikachus are doing it ? It's ok to shout out achievements then?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm really just wondering about what changes are being discussed. Well when I was in the last panel, i almost spoiled the whole thing in the MU chart thread rofl.

I'll be patient. Pika thread was really just them asking for "input" from non-panelists.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
That said, DO look up Blubo's matches if you want to learn how be an Ike entreprenuer (same goes for Ryo) while you should look up San's matches for a solid Ike

Heartstring

Smash Legend
funnyilyenough its an actual mode in P:M that theyve got, that will be jokes.

They didnt do anything on the site this year though. they couldnt think of anything to top the rebecca black fools they did a few years ago

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's a mode theyre putting into the new version on P:M. going under 'special brawl'

come on ladies, keep up

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
While not all that weird, I like to back throw characters and then connect with Ike's bair on slow to react victims.

Top Bottom