• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
If my registration didn't get botched up i'd be having 3 300 level labs (i got removed from one for a dumb reason then it got filled when i got the ok to reregister it -.-)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Y girls pack so much when living in an apartment.. I arrived at 5pm to help my sister move out... Its 10pm and still lots to pack, throw out, and load into the 2 cars we brought

C.J.

Smash Master
That is... a lot of stuff. It's too bad she didn't do all of that before you guys got there so you could just lift the heavy things and load up.

I actually don't help people move anymore unless the boxes are packed when I get there. I'm there to help with the physically hard part, not deciding what should and shouldn't be saved or left.
/$.02

:phone:

C.J.

Smash Master
Ohhh okay. I'd make an exception for that then. First time anything always is hard (usually).

:phone:

zFlashyStyle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
T-Type
I cant get in when he does nair[i try to dashattack]and is fthrowx2 to tipper legit? cause i keep getting hit by it.

C.J.

Smash Master
Guys, it's his sister. Really?

I cant get in when he does nair[i try to dashattack]and is fthrowx2 to tipper legit? cause i keep getting hit by it.
Yes fthrowx2->fsmash and dair is legit- buffer footstool for the most reliable way to get out if he's slow by any amount.

Retreating, spaced, nair is pretty much unpunishable on shield (you MIGHT be able to DA on PS though). Just keep pushing him to the ledge until he runs out of space to retreat. Jab if he tries to go through you and juggle him if he tries to go over you.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
@Ussi's words: was wondering if someone would go for the joke... yup.

@Flashy: Double fthrow>fsmash is legit. Marth's nair spacing in this match-up is kinda like ours in this match-up: really good defensively, decent offensively, needs a lot of space and some time to space it out perfectly.

If you can, try to bair/fair (even nair if he's above you) him during his positioning. You can also try to dash/shield beneath him and see if you're in grab range once he hits your shield. You'll get hit till you learn the spacing, but then you'll know it.

However, respect it because it's more disjointed than it looks. You might have to accept that he just hit your shield/just outside of your shield and you can't punish it. Be very careful about this, cause marths love to punish people who try -and fail to- to grab nair on shield.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I want him to test out what I currently have on my second mod for Doom 2. I also want him to run through my first mod and tell me what he thinks.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Good god i actually havent been here for 2 days in a row, thats rare

It's because of a certain VN about disabled people, i believe you hounded me to play it a few months back Ussi.
Screw you, It's stopping me from doing important productive things, seriously...
but it's really really fun, I'm not having as many feels as people claim i should though

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Some people have no emotion (like me) and can't really cry for a fictional character, let alone someone in real life.

There are even better VNs than katawa shoujo

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I think katawa shoujo deserves some hype, but it doesn't really bring as much as other VNs to the table. But for a free VN what do you want compared to VNs made with money.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
And so it begins...
Yup... let's bring it back to people (MAN) discussion, shall we?

So I bought a gun.

I donated blood yesterday and my iron count was normal, so I'm ready to eat tons of red meat now.

I got a girl's number on Thursday at a bus stop (we're going out casually tomorrow), and I am confident that a different girl in one of my classes has a crush on me.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Brett VN go go go!

Also that reminds me that last night I heard some people talking, since my room was near the entrance. You could tell they just came from a party because a guy asked a girl for her number and she got over-excited in such a way.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Brett, is there a limit to how often you are allowed to fire your gun? I don't know the gun laws in Texas.

My dad left back to his work, so I no longer have a mouse. I gotta buy one >_>

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lol.
Brett, is there a limit to how often you are allowed to fire your gun? I don't know the gun laws in Texas.
Nope. Just a limit to where I fire it and in what manner.
Every now and then I go out to my uncle's ranch (he owns a big big plot of land out in the relatively remote outdoors) with my cousin, who has a collection of guns. We shoot to our hearts's respective contents. Now I can do so with my own gun as well as all of his.
My dad left back to his work, so I no longer have a mouse. I gotta buy one >_>
Get one, son.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Some people have no emotion (like me) and can't really cry for a fictional character, let alone someone in real life.

There are even better VNs than katawa shoujo
I got caught out by Lillies endings just a bit, I enjoy learning that i still get emotional at things, even if its as trivial as this
I wasnt a fan of the raunchy hanako part though, it's considerably less tasteful and...well...baconbody

As for man talk?
I'm growing a beard. It's okay, if not a little lacking around the chin

Top Bottom