• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
People like you are why Hanako is the way she is!
No, I'm fairly sure the writers are why she's like that.
But it doesnt hide the fact that the other sections were tasteful and I was genuinely happy with the level of nudity shown. And then that sorta goes against it. I'm put off by the burns and...I'm now trying to think of a way of justifying that thought, but i cant find one

But it is very good, I won't be getting into any other VN's though, just because it takes so much time/sleep from me. And the shoulder problems I'm getting from propping myself up in bed to read it are agony

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My actuary professor is trolling me i'm sure of it. He labeled an event with a condition as B subscribe j and then has another event A and keeps saying now we got to find A|Bj which sounds like he's saying " a BJ" and then at the end he's like "and now we should all know what the chance of a Bj (A|Bj) is"

Heartstring

Smash Legend
what a job, 'food stylist'
It's like, what you fall back onto if you want to be a gay hairdresser, but you're too podgy-fingered to be accurate with hair scissors

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So, I need to learn to tech. Cost me three stocks in two games last weekend.

CPed Marth to Cruise with Ike because I knew the player didn't know the stage very well and he banned FD for my Falco. Lost after missing two techs because I'm bad, but that MU on that stage, who wins?

In other news, CPed Ike on Delphino after Kismet beat me Game 1 in the Falco ditto. FINALLY took a game off him in tourney because he forgot his water wings and tried to go swimming on a couple stocks. Did well game 3, but lost and ended up getting second seed in my pool, oh well. The undefeated of the beach will rise again.

:phone:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
More like

Then again, I am the one who's very possibly wooing a freshman girl... 3.5 years under my age.

@ Ussi, Ryker, Light, and Kimchi:
Her name is Katarina.
And she goes by Kat.

lol

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Probably a better representation, but I like the dramatic exaggeration =P

On a more serious note, I'll be heading to an Ohio tourney this weekend. Hoping to actually bust out my secondaries more, and I'll be on the warpath for getting videos lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
More like

Then again, I am the one who's very possibly wooing a freshman girl... 3.5 years under my age.
Yknow i swear 'Shots fired' was my line these days

And it doesnt matter so much, because i could have sworn you were an old guy (well...early twenties, old enough for it to not matter)

Once i accidentally woo-ed a girl 5 years my junior...that certainly went down well in the pub when they all informed me that she was 14 and not 18 -__-

Also, I moved out into my apartment today, I'm officially living alone!
...what do i do now?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Well, yeah, I'm 22 and this girl is 18. Not a big deal. But, even though I've dated two girls that were two years my senior, my recent trend of attraction is like... freshman girls. And my friends are just going to make fun of me for that. But I'll get over it.

You're living alone? What do you do now? Make your place look really nice. Regularly lounge in half-nude. Entertain guests.
Not -always- all at the same time. Just sometimes.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Once i accidentally woo-ed a girl 5 years my junior...that certainly went down well in the pub when they all informed me that she was 14 and not 18 -__-
just a little bit younger and an invitation to the loli chat woulda been yours

unless you really want to join

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, yeah, I'm 22 and this girl is 18. Not a big deal. But, even though I've dated two girls that were two years my senior, my recent trend of attraction is like... freshman girls. And my friends are just going to make fun of me for that. But I'll get over it.

You're living alone? What do you do now? Make your place look really nice. Regularly lounge in half-nude. Entertain guests.
Not -always- all at the same time. Just sometimes.
Well now girls of that age are basically the pinnacle. Usually they have a few years experience behind them to stop it from feeling like screwing a blow-up doll, and still young enough to not have much mileage on them

I'm a university student. But due to certain circumstances I can't live on campus, so instead i get a hefty loan (more like free money with the conditions) to rent my own place. its nice...if not a little chilly, time to get my heater on...oh wait, its with the 50% of my luggage thats coming tomorrow ><
and that last bit is brilliant, Although i am the smasher who rarely wears a shirt, so i guess i have no worries

just a little bit younger and an invitation to the loli chat woulda been yours

unless you really want to join
I did not know she was that young, she certainly doesnt look it, and she didnt let on either.

And i could join, i already know the motto

'Jailbait: Because no matter how old you get, they stay the same age'

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I did not know she was that young, she certainly doesnt look it, and she didnt let on either.

And i could join, i already know the motto

'Jailbait: Because no matter how old you get, they stay the same age'
Well that's how loli anime works nowadays. Jam, Sen, and I just talk about anime/manga/games so that's what you'd be getting into. You have a skype? That's what we use

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
It's not at all that I'm going after freshman girls.
It's that they're the ones that like me.

Well, them and crazies. Or those that fit into both categories (TONS).
The rest are taken, uninterested, or don't like that I don't share their spiritual beliefs.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Spiritual belief is a big deal in a relationship. I'd simply mark that off as uninterested though, least thats what i consider it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah I'm on skype now. Talking with my standard doubles partner about how F'in long rin's route is
Search up G~P/golden-psyco...or you could just give me yours, probably easier to find

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm not home yet, Ussichu is what you to search for me

I also hated Rin's route. I really don't like Rin .-.
Added you, I swear im the only person in the world that still uses his own face for skype

And if you give me any spoilers I'm going to punch you in the ear

Top Bottom