• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So i was reading around and this just surprised mee..

Bowser can 0-death falco o.o;; easy enough to the point some mains think its -1

Just surprised me

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Just came back from an on-campus tourney. Was alright, I saw one guy I've seen at a few others who plays a pretty good Peach and a couple of other characters. Won a $10 gift card =)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, Brawl isn't as popular as it used to be. The one I went too...yeah it was 1 v 1, but the stage list was a bit stupid and the seeding was random. Zigsta was also there, and I straight up told the club leaders "one of us is gonna win", but he still didn't seed us. We ended up playing each other in the first or second round -_-

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That happened to me at an MvC3 tournament on campus. And then they had the pingas to call a match in another tournament we were both playing in (Mario Kart Wii). The TOs basically said that they were gonna DQ us if we didn't show up for the calling of our matches.

You can't DQ us. We're in a middle of a match now.
They did it anyway. AND it was single elimination.

So I quickly gave up in MvC3 so that I could sweep Mario Kart Wii (which I did). >_>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Mario rage kart wii

Now with moar raaage

Some TOs probably think you're just trying to make the bracket easier for yourself. Others are just silly and impatient.

Napos

Smash Ace
I am a beast at mario Kart Wii, I tried to play the dudes on here, but I wasn't allowed into the rooms.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I miss double dash :[ That was such an awesome racing game, no broken items besides the trolling blue shell

I'm surprised Sakurai never thought of putting the blue shell in brawl where the guy in first place dies from it

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
mkwii is just silly in general, really the cloud has got to be one of the worst ideas theyve had for an item

That game can get very competitive. And if you don't like the cloud, then just pass it off to someone else. It's a really good defensive item that allows you to cut corners and not suffer from off-road penalties.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i would pass it to someone else if i could get to people, i always seem to get it at at point where you're like second or third, but the people in front of you are miles away, due to whatever hacks may be on wifi
offline its okay cause that doesnt happen so much, but people ban me from using daisy :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
trust me, ask mst of the uk scene who they want banned from brawl the most and they will say marth

we make no sense

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
No metaknight ban. And the ike vs ice climbers is a lot easier then I thought no disrespect towards 2djeff. But there will be vids up soon so I will post them up.when it happens

:phone:

Top Bottom