• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I uploaded videos to celebrate. I actually have a pi shirt, but it's somewhere in my closet.

Oh, and @ Palpi: Sure but you'll obv **** me lol

Me vs keitaro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4h6-y1jnsk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7UnHUQXZMU

Keitaro kept trying to predict which way I would DI/SDI his attacks so I tried to fake him out in response lol.

Biggest thing I need to work on is 100% SDI dair. The few methods I can use I need to hold the controller in a certain way (dominant hand on control stick) which is awkward.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hey guys...came back from dogusch smash....i didnt do too well XD

but my ike is still there, its just not up to scratch with anything else XD

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yeah, I say that all the time. SHDL is easy for Ike to deal with as long as you have timing. Falco is harder to deal with when they don't try to cover themselves with laser.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
strangely enough, Ike also ducks through SH lazers during the start of his SHbair animation.
It's just the standard crouch animation when jumping. lol
And if that animation actually goes under lasers then you just gave me an idea that I want to test sometime.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
All the hacks are the same.... pointless for serious play. So you don't need to know combos, just wing it and have fun.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, brawl- is jsut pure fun, but i always use QD>jab combo at low percents and QD>fair is higher ones

also at low percent QD>fully charged eruption works well, its basically a OHKO

ah, at hi percent, dthrow>ikecopter, wins XD

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
yeah, brawl- is jsut pure fun, but i always use QD>jab combo at low percents and QD>fair is higher ones

also at low percent QD>fully charged eruption works well, its basically a OHKO

ah, at hi percent, dthrow>ikecopter, wins XD
DThrow does not bounce people into the air in Brawl-, unless they've changed that in a version more recent than mine. >_> It's basically Falco's Melee DThrow.

Also, best combo is FThrow->opponent doesn't tech the ground->DA->FSmash =)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
WHOBO HYPE!

I'll be without a computer for several days while at WHOBO guys, going to bed now and leaving for the airport in four hours. Root for me and Brett and Slaps and any other Ike mains going (forget who all is atm)!

:248:

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'll be happy as long as I see some jab to utilts.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
that's, at low percents, a good gombo y'know. uthrow > charge usmash and wait for an airdodge (or a getup if there is ledge above) > HIT. Only problem is they can DI this throw or DJ if their instinct didn't tell them to airdodge.

Top Bottom