• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
what was with that pause in frigate? i cant hhear the commentary
Someone on another TV raged and a flying controller hit shippo in the face. I had to pause it and we restarted the game at same % after he said he was feeling okay. It really sucked

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
For a guy who lurks pretty hard, you sure did miss Ussi posting that link.
Don't overdo it, i haven't followed everything the last couple of days b/c i had it a bit buzy(adictively followint the pound twitter), and since G.P. didn't see the link for some reason i decided to post it(again appearently).

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hey, im trying to figure out the counterpick for all characters so im going to all the Q&A threads of all the characters and posting this. I would like for you to give me your characters worst MU and worst stage so it saves me a lot of time researching it myself and testing stuff.

I would really appreciate it if you all helped me out.

Hope to get some answers pretty soon.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I told ya the worst stage, Final destination, and worst MU is MK

And only people who frequent the Ike boards would understand that I post links in red text

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
hey guys I'm gunna be putting up matches against D3 today for help with the match up. So if you guys want em' I can post them up on the boards. But now I have a new youtube so I will be uploading more matches against the tougher match ups.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
In all honesty, since you change your font color all the time, I never recognize it that way. I just figure it out through context.
Well at first my font has been cyan for about 2 years now and during then i always made my links red...

then I switched my font color to pink near the end of Janurary and my linking font being red didn't change then either.

Now i'm just bored and probably gonna keep changing my font color to match my avatar.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I think either he DI'd down or didn't AD in time expecting a run off dair off a platform cause well.. he was above the stage... its silly thinking like that. I can see DDD just in neutral falling position there.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Pivot grab spam on the platform against ICs (or everyone) to bthrow spike ftw.

ICs need to learn the Ike MU imo.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
WHOBO 3 is 23 days away! There will be a crap ton of people there and You guys need to go! Dont make Xyro sad!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843
Xyro, I REALLY want to go, but I'm very low on travel money. I recently had to make a down payment for an apartment, and now I need to get some more money for plane tickets. Hopefully everything works out.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I don't want anything like that. Give that to people who need to go to more large tourneys like Nys, Ryo, Red-X
Slaps&Kimchi

@Ussi: I kind of do

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
When we say jab solves all problems, WE MEAN IT.

Ike can sometimes jab through all of snake's projectiles too in certain instances.

Top Bottom