• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
U ****i -.- i said I'm mad cause that's usually the only time i would really say that (though even when i'm mad i don't really try to be derogatory)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Nys, you read that blog from AlphaZealot on AiB a while back deciding to have a major consensus on stage selection? You guys using that list in Canada?

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I dig the name FedX.

SOMETHING ELSE?!?!?!?!

--

So how many of you guys are going to Pound V???
Well it wouldn't be fun if it wasn't multiple choice :awesome:

And no job = no trip for pound, prolly be a better idea anyways to stick to nearby state tournies so I can gain more skill with Marth, for some reason I fear my Ike is as far along the learning train for the time being. So now would be a good time to get this secondary out and about

Palpi

Smash Hero
Don't make the mistake I did.

Play 1 or 2 characters until you master them, then take those skills into possible secondaries.

I havn't seen brett, bored, or any ikes in tourney results lately....what the hell is up?

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten

Play 1 or 2 characters until you master them, then take those skills into possible secondaries.

I havn't seen brett, bored, or any ikes in tourney results lately....what the hell is up?
Can only learn 1 or 2 to begin with. So pretty sure it will be nothing more than using the right one for the right MU

theeboredone

Smash Legend

Dallas has been lazy, and I'm just chillin over break.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I haven't been to a tourney in over 3 months because of busy semester + no tourneys over break. Although, there will be some tourneys happening soon. Let's hope I'm not so rusty I'll get dead last.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
It's not that I'm good on wifi. Maybe it's because most people suck online.
dohohohobutIhaveapointandyouknowit

Not implying that wifi is important. btw lol

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
I wish I could go to tournaments to get into the scene but there aren't any around me ever and I don't own a car.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Speaking of tournaments, I've got one next weekend I'm going to that M2K is supposedly coming to...as well as a good number of the better PA players. Should be a fun evaluation for myself. >.>

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Wifi has the best people
That really depends; from my experience the AiB ladder is comprised mainly of 13 year old kids with ego issues. There's also the occasional 18 year old kid with ego issues who types like he's 13 and failed a grade.

And yah, good luck BS. You should challenge M2K to an Ike ditto MM and record it.
:troll:

:248:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
That really depends; from my experience the AiB ladder is comprised mainly of 13 year old kids with ego issues. There's also the occasional 18 year old kid with ego issues who types like he's 13 and failed a grade.

And yah, good luck BS. You should challenge M2K to an Ike ditto MM and record it.
:troll:

:248:
Ranger's sarcasm is great success.

Top Bottom