• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Sorry about that, it was that hard-to-read dark blue font on your sign up post that made me miss it, lol. Added you in now.

:248:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll be in these unless something comes up. (In which case I'll notify it here)
also I think you didn't add me.
:urg:
This goes for me as well. Although I have a higher likely-hood of being able to, so I'm confirmed, for now, that is.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
I'm in. I wanted to do this for so long :D

Ill put my FC up in a day when I get back to my wii.

Also add me as Killa Cam.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I have tests next week so I can't devote time to be there the entire time but I will try to visit for a little bit.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Not sure if Spring Break might work out for me then. If it's gonna be at the end of Spring break, I'll be back in Austin. Can we make an exception and hold it the first weekend? Besides, the end weekend is WHOBO.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
You mean hold it on the 13th? You're right if we do one this weekend we'll have to wait another three weeks to do the next because of WHOBO... but they've basically been tri-weeklies lately anyways, and I'd rather not put off this one for four weeks.

Unless you meant something else? Currently it's going to be held on the first weekend of March, which is this coming weekend, and WHOBO is on the second last weekend of the month.

PS I'm on lunch break so don't expect a reply again until I'm back home later.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
As far as I know, spring break for me will start not this Friday, but the week after. March 11th. WHOBO is March 18th-20th. Assuming San and other college ppl have the same Spring Break week, then I think it would be better if we have one in the first weekend of Spring Break so we have more atendees.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Mine was two weeks ago in February, lmao. I think there's a global spring break crisis going on this year.

Well, like I said I'd rather not have this bi-weekly be put off for four weeks straight, so we'll do it this weekend and then wait another three weeks until after WHOBO for the next one. Then after that we can finally get back to actually having bi-weeklies, lol.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
I'm signed up right I can't get my FC till i get home (tonight), i can't get the internet at my college righ tnow to check it.

Unless there is another way to get it?

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Change of plans guys, something's come up this Sunday and if I don't go I may not have another chance in a long time. Since it's just Sunday afternoon and I doubt any of you were prioritizing this online bi-weekly over other things you could have done, I think it would be best to postpone it to next weekend (so the 13th) and then resume the bi-weekly schedule from there.

Sorry for the major delays on these... several of my old friends who moved away are in town for this weekend (they all wanted to come back and visit so it was co-ordinated, they just didn't tell me until now, lol) so we're all getting together for the first time in almost 3 years.

tl;dr Bi-weekly is now next weekend, on the 13th.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Change of plans guys, something's come up this Sunday and if I don't go I may not have another chance in a long time. Since it's just Sunday afternoon and I doubt any of you were prioritizing this online bi-weekly over other things you could have done, I think it would be best to postpone it to next weekend (so the 13th) and then resume the bi-weekly schedule from there.

Sorry for the major delays on these... several of my old friends who moved away are in town for this weekend (they all wanted to come back and visit so it was co-ordinated, they just didn't tell me until now, lol) so we're all getting together for the first time in almost 3 years.

tl;dr Bi-weekly is now next weekend, on the 13th.

That's fine. I should be able to make it next weekend, then.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
NP Nyke, I hope you had a good time with them.

Umm idk if I can come this weekend or not yet though, so just plan on me not being there for now. Like a lot of other people finals are coming up for me too, and I'm already going to a tourney Sat.

Rangerike

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Thatsrike
NP Nyke, I hope you had a good time with them.

Umm idk if I can come this weekend or not yet though, so just plan on me not being there for now. Like a lot of other people finals are coming up for me too, and I'm already going to a tourney Sat.
Cyber Arena? ; (

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Yes, Evolution of Life. You should come too Ranger! :D Even Clowsui and Infern from Ohio are coming, hopefully there will be a bigger turnout.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yes, definitely. Believe it or not I've actually been practicing the double Ganon team a bit with my offline partner, his Ganon's pretty good too and we actually don't do too bad (mind you, only in friendlies but we take it seriously). Gerudo set-ups are soooooo much fun with two Ganons, you can cover almost all of their options with Dairs and Fsmashes.

Anyone else want to confirm for this Sunday? Gettin' closer.

Top Bottom