• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Alright, the OP is updated with the final PR for season 2, and I have also decided to add something else just for a little fun and because I was bored:

[collapse=All-Time Records]Winning Records

Most Set Wins (Lifetime):

Nysyarc - 70
Bored - 47
RedX - 44

Most Set Wins (Season):

Nysyarc - 42 - Season 2
Light - 34 - Season 2
San - 31 - Season 1

Most Set Wins (Tournament):

San - 12 - Season 1, Tournament 3
Ussi - 11 - Season 1, Tournament 3
RedX - 10 - Season 2, Tournament 1

Most Match Wins (Lifetime):

Nysyarc - 153
Bored - 97
Ussi - 95

Most Match Wins (Season):

Nysyarc - 92 - Season 2
Light - 77 - Season 2
Ussi - 72 - Season 1

Most Match Wins (Tournament):

San - 24 - Season 1, Tournament 3
Ussi - 23 - Season 1, Tournament 3
Light - 21 - Season 2, Tournament 1

Highest Win % (Lifetime):

San - 100%
RedX - 90%
Bored - 83%

Miscellaneous Lifetime Records

The Shutout (Most 2-0 victories):

Nysyarc - 54
San - 41
Bored - 39

Run For Your Money (Most 2-1 victories):

Ussi - 17
Nysyarc - 16
RedX - 13

Down With A Fight (Most 1-2 losses):

Ussi - 15
Jam - 14
Nysyarc - 13
[/collapse]

It's permanently in the OP as well and I'll be updating it after each tourney. I may think of more things to add to the Miscellaneous Records as well.

:248:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
lol All those sound like achievements from Live.
Haha, I wasn't even going for that but you're right. I'm thinking of adding one for like, most consecutive tournaments attended (except I won't be eligible), and most tournaments where you played everyone else in attendance. I like keeping track of silly records like that, I should probably get a job keeping track of stats for the NFL. :troll:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Well I could exclude myself from being a candidate in every category since I am the host and therefore basically have to be there every time (although I did miss one tourney in season 1). But I'm not directly preventing anyone else from attending every bi-weekly, so it's not my fault I've played almost a hundred more total matches then the runner-up, lol.

That said, the total wins categories aren't too important anyways, and I'm not anywhere in the top 3 for overall win %.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Whenever I was 1st, Nysyarc wasn't in the top 3. Most of them were just based on number of match -- wins bar the win % anyways. If we had more data we could have done things such as fastest match, win streak, something to do with zaniest counterpicker or something.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
If we had more data we could have done things such as fastest match, something to do with zaniest counterpicker or something.
Fastest match would one of the ones between me and San (On Frigate) or Red X (On Castle Siege), both being about less than a minute. As for Zaniest Counterpick, that would go to Niddo since he wanted to get data on a couple of stages or Ussi if he managed to pull of WiFi Waiting Room.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Most time-outs
lol
Most rage-quits
Most WiFi SDs

Lmao, we could really have some fun with this but it'd be a pain keeping track of all that stuff.

I could start asking for what stages were used in the set, that wouldn't be too hard to keep track of and it wouldn't be asking for much more out of you guys. Just let me know who CP'd what if the set went to match 3.

Edit: Actually, I could do a Longest Win Streak record, I have enough data for that. I'd also like to do the Most Consecutive Tournaments Attended (excluding myself from the running).

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I timed myself out on the xat chat.

Edit: Well today is supposedly the bi-weekly tourny/championship. Good luck to whoever is attending.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Yeeea, I sort of woke up 1 hour late after the tourney was suppose to start then left my place to do something.
Good thing it was postponed. :D

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Okay cool, yah we'll probably do it this weekend, although Ussi said the 19th would work better for him due to exams. My last exam is this Thursday but I've been stupidly busy with work these last few days (13 hour work day yesterday). Whatever happens, we will get the PR tourney done this time and start season 3 after that.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
i wad the only one to show up, so i won again

:troll:

Postponed cause only 4 people replied to Nys
We were supposed to reply to it? I just read the title and that's it..

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I only read the title, so there's no way I would know what's inside. Unless it was -_-

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
This weekend or not at all for me.. Next weekend = Phase on saturday and BBYO Regionals sunday->wednesday. So unless you wanna wait another 2 weeks i don't think I will make it =\

@Jam: Sorry =\ I wasn't feeling the smash that day, I just wanted to get the tournament over with so when i found out it was postponed i got off =\ sorry, shoulda said something.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Nah it'll have to be next weekend, everyone so far is good for next weekend and a few people can't do this weekend. We are doing it next weekend though no matter who shows up. Basically I figure the best idea is to just have everyone who can/wants to come out do so, and then I first seed in everyone from the PR who showed up, and if some didn't, I seed in any runner-up players who showed up instead.

The tourney won't take long anyways and when it's over we can all do friendlies and stuff.

So yah, change of plans, no more replying by PM to confirm or anything, just everybody come out on Sunday the 19th at 3:00 pm EST and if you're on the PR you're in the bracket. If you're not on the PR but you were close and someone from the PR doesn't show up, you'll be in the bracket too. Obviously max 8 people for the bracket.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Dude, that guy has SO many Xs in his name. And the word Red with TWO "d"s. That is just bad ***. Red needs to step it up to reach that guy's caliber.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Okay Sen and anyone who wants a friendly. I'll be waiting in at xat around the usual bi-weekly time. Remember that these are only friendlies/angries. If there are four people, then we can do dubs. We just have to be careful with lag and stuff.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm surprised this shiz hasn't happened to San yet...shows you that Red-X is a wifi ***** lol.

-Cue photo of San with sunglasses on and looking cool.-

Top Bottom