• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Board Compilation Complete

Sukai

Smash Champion
I have no vids, but can you guy put a quote of mine in somewhere?

"Zeus has nothing on Ike, because each sword hit sounds like roaring thunder"

comboking

Smash Master
I just got home so ill add the wii codes now. Atm I only have san's and i need ComboKing to send me his link again. Don't have much of anything from anyone but ill put that on myself.
All of the files?
I have some matches in which I played against Bored

comboking

Smash Master
I know but it was fun anyway. When I was playing you there was not much lag. Lets do it again tonight if possible.
I was messing around in alot of those btw

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I know but it was fun anyway. When I was playing you there was not much lag. Lets do it again tonight if possible
lol, there's always lag that effects play, especially if you're someone who is constantly playing offline o_O. I don't like to use Ike online anyways since it messes me up offline. I won't be home tonight.

Anyways, back on topic, here's my wii friend code, you don't need brawl code to send replays right?

Wii Code: 7661 - 9512 - 2095 - 2747
Brawl FC: 2578 2806 8664

I don't have much footage, especially of offline since I don't record. But I'll see what I can do.

Ta-kun the Pyro

Smash Cadet
Wii code = 1171 6052 5106 7814
Brawl code = 3609-0737-4099

I only have a couple videos, but I figure it's better than nothing

Somebody Else

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking forward to this :) It's just a shame I don't have anything to contribute, what with hardly having anyone to play against (and not being that good :p)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I had no clue we had all these posts about music... unfortunately I can't figure out anything to contribute since most of my music is metal/screamo, but I loved Ryko's use of Drones by Rise Against! That was EPIC!

Add me by the way...
Wii #: 1072 6658 4759 9073
Brawl FC: 4983-4610-6053

Ta-kun the Pyro

Smash Cadet
Alright, I sent you some vids, but I still have a few more to watch.

How's it coming together so far?

Gabz

Smash Apprentice
Huh. I'll try to save some replays or vids if i can these days......be in touch

theeboredone

Smash Legend
pretty good song choice Ryko, I don't mind it at all. Though I will add that it's generally tough to mix in video game soundtracks with other genres like rock and rap...it just has a weird transition to it. So I guess video game music all the way or something.

Besides, a song like Petrified...that's not even on youtube would probably get the video muted.

TvC ftw btw lol.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
well moving on from song choice.... What should we title the video???

Note: since this is an Ike compilation we need it to be abundantly clear this is EPIC and includes multiple Ikes not just one like most gameplay/combo videos

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Let's title it something that will get people to watch it...

"Ally (Snake) vs M2K (MK) - Grand Finals"

or

"Dramatic Prarie Dog - Remix"

And here's one if we want to be serious,

"That ain't falco...that's Ike!"

Ta-kun the Pyro

Smash Cadet
The Greil Mercenaries sounds good, and that's a superb song choice as well.

How long is the video going to be?

nevershootme

Smash Master
Hi ryko, just a small contribution to your community combo video, but here's a tournament video of a Florida Ike player named Ryo (His smashboards name is Ryo_Guikido). it pretty much contains an entertaining combo into spike that had people screaming when i had a live feed on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5mtfm7ik9Q

if you like it, feel free to contact me on AIM so i can directly send it to you.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Please do not start the compilation until I can get my footage in... I still do not have my wii but i should get it soon so you shouldn't have to wait long

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Hi ryko, just a small contribution to your community combo video, but here's a tournament video of a Florida Ike player named Ryo (His smashboards name is Ryo_Guikido). it pretty much contains an entertaining combo into spike that had people screaming when i had a live feed on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5mtfm7ik9Q

if you like it, feel free to contact me on AIM so i can directly send it to you.
The Sonic in that video is DUMB. He set himself up for all of those spikes.

And yeah, Ryko, when are you planning on starting the compilation? Could it wait until after WHOBO (next weekend) in case any of the 4 of us (Arturo, Bored, Slaps or me) get anything good there? (Those of us with broken Wiis have no replays to share as of now..)

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
possibly, i dunno, I honestly havent even gone through the stuff sent to me yet, this project isnt gonna be belted out in a day.

Top Bottom