• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Board Compilation Complete

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
LOL, what's the sound clip at the end from? Sounds very familiar but I can't put my finger on it. 1:47, ugh, Kirk, Ren used to always pull that spike on me. Good stuff ^_^. 1:53-1:54, rofl, Ryko you never cease to surprise me lol. Nice mindgames at 2:08, metroid. 2:27, block bomb is high tier XD. 2:36 was pretty funny lol. Nice transition Ryko. 3:06 was hella smart lol. 3:17, if that was you, san, that was a nicely set fsmash. 3:49, Aether is such a great tool. 4:05 - 4:08 was absolutely amazing. Keep it up, everybody.
Just wondering, what are the songs so far, Ryko?

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
The first song is Karas's theme from the Tatsunoko anime.
The second theme is Soki's transformation theme from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. It's the reason why the transition before it is the sound clip of Soki using his transformation super and why it changes icons/etc. It's meant to copy what happens when he uses his super.

Last sound clip is from Yugioh the abridged series.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Dang it. My clips really do suck.

Thats it: I've going to have to pay my sister to get beaten down by me in Brawl enough times until I get a clip with someone awesomish occurring....

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
try not to finish the video too soon just until you know who can get clips in soon or not leave a small minute time slot at the end for people who still need to get them in... and if no one is left to send then fill them with clips you didn't use... I am going to try and convince my dad to give me my Wii back just for this weekend so I can send in the replays to you Ryko... but because I don't have SD you need to add my wii # and it will only let me send 5 clips because apparently it like costs points or something each clip i send wii to wii

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol abridges series reference

i thought i was the only one that watched that o_o

nice:p

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'm attaching the videos in emails. It's going to take forever. zomg.

EDIT: Never mind. Gah, they just aren't going anywhere. Time to start uploading to FileFront. That'll take all night, but they'll finally be there for you...

EDIT2: ...FML. FileFront broke or something.

edit3ugh: Hooray, that one video only has 20 minutes left now.... when that time is up, I'll get a flash drive, switch the videos to MY computer, and hope that the faster connection I paid for proves to be worth the money.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm attaching the videos in emails. It's going to take forever. zomg.

EDIT: Never mind. Gah, they just aren't going anywhere. Time to start uploading to FileFront. That'll take all night, but they'll finally be there for you...

EDIT2: ...FML. FileFront broke or something.

edit3ugh: Hooray, that one video only has 20 minutes left now.... when that time is up, I'll get a flash drive, switch the videos to MY computer, and hope that the faster connection I paid for proves to be worth the money.
There are other websites besides Filefront...you should sign up for adrive. Or try megaupload.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
There are other websites besides Filefront...you should sign up for adrive. Or try megaupload.
Nah, it's not really filefront that's making this a crap experience. It's the **** connection provided by the school. TJ has the standard CRAP connection. Which is why I'll be switching computers in a few minutes... to see if the faster connection I paid for actually works better for this.

Eddittttt: Well, I'll just have to wake up around 4:30 in the morning and send the rest of the stuff, so it can all be done before my 11:00 class (maybe). Yayyyyyy :urg:

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Preliminary video done, 8 minutes of footage accomplished with room for "credits" or bloopers or wtf ever. There are an abundant amount of clips with me in it (like 5 extra compared to the next person) so when I get extra stuff I can piece whatever clips of me I'm not overly thrilled about out.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
You have GOT to be kidding me.
The videos were uploading to filefront all night. I wake up, it says the upload is complete, I look in my files, and nothing I waited for all night is there.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Preliminary video done, 8 minutes of footage accomplished with room for "credits" or bloopers or wtf ever. There are an abundant amount of clips with me in it (like 5 extra compared to the next person) so when I get extra stuff I can piece whatever clips of me I'm not overly thrilled about out.
Hmm, how many people sent their footage so far?

Project D

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, how many people sent their footage so far?
I've sent like 7 replays, but I have large doubts if any of em are in there since I'm not at like the top "pro" level sorta thing.
but I really wanna see the completed vid, it'll probably be so cool thanks to editing and will look better than (if any) other SWF <insert character> community compilations

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
lulz, I just sent another 3 replays to you last night Ryko. Yes, that is my sister I am fighting. I hadn't played in over a month, so my spacing was bad, but she's a lot worse then I am. XD She's still not bad for someone who basically doesn't play Brawl. She likes to Ftilt lock me with Sheik a lot....

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
You sent me a number of clips, so did nid. Arturo sent me 2 matches and the best clip I had was on the prelim part, which was honestly kinda meh.

Sorry, entertainment value overtook anything else.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Nice video. I was getting ***** at around 2:05, as the other Ike.

I think I'm going to start using Ike more in tourney, although he's always been my secondary. :p See you all soon <3

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Well, I don't doubt that. I was just surprised to see that none of us made it in. And that I didn't even recognize one of those names from the forums.

I'm not necessarily angry about it or anything. I'll get over it. Bored and I have both already decided it serves as motivation to improve as much as possible-- the silver lining.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
lulz, not a single Texan Ike, despite most likely being the state with the most Ikes.

I guess we go for practicality, not flashiness. XD

metroid1117

Smash Master
I was surprised by how few players made it in the final product, but entertainment value takes priority I suppose.

It was AWESOME!! Great editing, Rykoshet. I liked how you sort of gave a theme to some portions of the video (FSmashes then DAir spikes).

Download link anytime soon?

Top Bottom