• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike : A Detailed Matchup Guide; #33 - Ness

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Jigglypuff. That 65-35 A for Jiggly must be fixed.

I just wanna see them explain how they can get pass SHNairs. Auto-cancels on landing, starts above and stops in front of Ike when he lands, and as far as I know, outranges all of Jigglypuff's moves except for maybe Sing or Rest.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Jigglypuff. That 65-35 A for Jiggly must be fixed.

I just wanna see them explain how they can get pass SHNairs. Auto-cancels on landing, starts above and stops in front of Ike when he lands, and as far as I know, outranges all of Jigglypuff's moves except for maybe Sing or Rest.
It definitely outranges rest (The hitbox for that sucks) and I believe it outranges Sing. Not like it matters, since Aerial Sing does absolutely nothing.

The saying "You can win by being gay" is pretty much true here.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
^I know about that one. Thats even common knowledge on GameFAQs. XD DI -> Shield when being Dair'd while on the ground, or else you will get Ground and Pound'd.

EDIT: That was at Ussi.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
We should hold on Jigglypuff, honestly. It's not that big of a deal and I'd rather set it straight on their boards instead of shifting the momentum of our thread.

My top three candidates are Shiek, Fox, or Ganondorf.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
We should hold on Jigglypuff, honestly. It's not that big of a deal and I'd rather set it straight on their boards instead of shifting the momentum of our thread.

My top three candidates are Shiek, Fox, or Ganondorf.
Ganondorf. By far.

Oh, and since Obama has won....

<_<

>_>

*Celebrates good times*

Come on! It's a celebration!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Obama won? Cool. I bet my parents are dancing right now.

EDIT:

shifting our momentum? I don't see why it would do that since the lucas and luigi discussions weren't all that great
Sure. The Luigi's were all "LOLZ FIREBALLZ" and the Lucas boards, although fairly better, were all "LOLZ GIMPORZ", but making it so we put Jigglypuff next just to prove the boards wrong is kinda... iffy, honestly. I'd rather have a discussion against characters that actually matter.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Ganondorf. By far.

Oh, and since Obama has won....

<_<

>_>

*Celebrates good times*

Come on! It's a celebration!
Since Ganondorf reminded you of Obama...

Ganondorf has the title of "King of Evil"

Obama = Ganondorf

Therefore, Obama has the title of "King of Evil"

If you can't tell I was joking, you need to lighten up

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Since Ganondorf reminded you of Obama...

Ganondorf has the title of "King of Evil"

Obama = Ganondorf

Therefore, Obama has the title of "King of Evil"

If you can't tell I was joking, you need to lighten up
Trust me, if there's one thing I'm good at spotting, it's jokes that aren't actually jokes at all. Because...y'know....the whole....not funny thing...and all that.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EbnZjAm7uk&feature=related

...Well okay not really, but now that I have your attention.

Can we at least talk about the next character Light, regardless of wather you put the write-up for Lucas or not?

Edit: I bet the reason they're being so off-topic is because for the moment there's nothing.
Oh do be patient, Kinzer.

There's not much of a rush, it's mainly just me being lazy and having some sort of writer's block.

(If you feel like bailing me out by offering to write the analysis, go right ahead)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well, I kind of get mad when people are just filling up pages not related to the subject of the thread.

I'm fine if we have to wait for you just a little bit longer, I'd rather wait then kill time by going offtopic.

I'm sorry if I gave you the impression of trying to rush your work.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Well, I kind of get mad when people are just filling up pages not related to the subject of the thread.

I'm fine if we have to wait for you just a little bit longer, I'd rather wait then kill time by going offtopic.

I'm sorry if I gave you the impression of trying to rush your work.
Yeah, man, just mellow out, relax and let it all floooooowwww byyyyy....

§leepy God

Smash Master
I mostly have to say, keep Lucas in low air or the ground, most of his air attacks have less range than Ike's as well as his ground attacks, also Ike's tilts is very effective as I may say. It's very simple to gimp Lucas off the stage, but don't wonder too far off.

Watch out for Lucas Smash attacks, because they can KO you with out you knowing, also try not to stay off the stage, since Lucas has three moves that can keep you away from comming back, (PK Fire, PK Thunder, B-Air) and of course, his attacks are faster. That's my way of viewing it.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
:O

You're all just jealous of our superior hockey skills. And the fact basketball was made by a Canadian. And that one of the, if not the, best football kicker of all time was Canadian and played for the same team in the CFL for 20 years. And that - *shot*

Top Bottom