• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If You Guys Would Change Something About MK, What Would It Be?

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
I want his dair to spike.

No lag at all on the Tornado would be nice, and make him not free fall or whatever when he does it.

Fsmash comes out at like frame 10 or something.

Up b invisible up until frame 5.

Have his Japanese voice be the standard.

Give him a black/silver based color.

Change his forward throw into a throw that will put them on the ground so he can tech chase.

magikguy

Smash Lord
lol at grandmaster . no thanks :p , Also his drill rush is great recovery move , its not bad . I would change his Dimensional Cape though

AndrewCarlson

Smash Journeyman
lol at grandmaster . no thanks :p , Also his drill rush is great recovery move , its not bad . I would change his Dimensional Cape though
Maybe replace Dimensional Cape with a reflector or counter. Or a projectile. :p And give him a legitimate chain throw too.

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
Make people stop complaining.

Also, reduce the priority on the Whorenado, and weaken the shuttle loop.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'd make his neutral air spray grenades everywhere. Then when those grenades explode they'd turn into bananas, and when you slip on those bananas they would turn back into grenades, etc etc. Also, the grenades wouldn't damage Metaknight.

I'd make his tornado the size of Giga Bowser and play the home run bat sound every time it hits.

Make his down smash hit 5 times like Peach's from Melee and every time it hits it puts the opponent in an ice block.

Trade his sword for Ike's, with the range, damage and smash power traded with it but keep the speed of Metaknight's.

Change his audio file to say 'messatsu' before his smash attacks and change his Final Smash into the Shun Goku Satsu. Also, poorly translate the audio before his drill rush and make him yell "ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Cinos_Gohegdeh

Smash Apprentice
i wanna face a good meta-user. ppl complain to much about him, i just want to test somthing out.
pm me if u wanna brawl.

i know this is the wrong place but where else would i find ALOT of meta-users?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Make him have 2-3 frames more lag on everything.

/Meta Knight Fix, if anybody here mentions buffs, you better have some kind of flame shield on or something. Although I personally won't torch you, others will.

AndrewCarlson

Smash Journeyman
Faster arial speed?
Yes. And just to push it a little more, a faster dash speed on par with Captain Falcon's (let Sonic have his glory) and a longer sword so that he can approach any character perfectly. Make his Final Smash a one-hit KO (dealing 300% damage, 150% to secondary players) and taking a cue from the Pokemon games, giving his Drill Rush a Horn Drill effect. Have the difference in damage percentage (only if you're at a higher percent) be the chance of striking a critical hit with the ending frames of Drill Rush (say, around 50% worth of damage). Oh, and his D-air should spike with as much force as Ganondorf's stomp. :p

Not to make fun of your thread or anything. It's just that there's already a "How would you balance Meta Knight" thread in the tactical discussion board.

Skyflyer

Smash Journeyman
Make him have 2-3 frames more lag on everything.

/Meta Knight Fix, if anybody here mentions buffs, you better have some kind of flame shield on or something. Although I personally won't torch you, others will.
I agree. If they are smart MK mains, they'd want to remove nado to make people quit *****ing.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Tack on some extra ending lag frames to the dsmash and 'nado, remove one jump, take away a bit of shuttle loop's vertical, but leave the glide intact. That would make it not quite so ridiculous of an attack, and losing that plus one jump would making his gimping game merely awesome instead of broken.

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
Replace his FS with mach tornado from KSSU
Give him a better upsmash
speed up the forward smash
replace mach tornado with a projectile

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
You guys don't really mean that you want to replace him...MK is more awesome than, like, all the cast combined in terms not related to his "Smash brokenness level." ^.^

But I agree that it would be nice if he wasn't as broken as he already is. Then I wouldn't feel like I'm doing something wrong when I play him. :/

PyroSpark

Smash Apprentice
I'd make his neutral air spray grenades everywhere. Then when those grenades explode they'd turn into bananas, and when you slip on those bananas they would turn back into grenades, etc etc. Also, the grenades wouldn't damage Metaknight.

I'd make his tornado the size of Giga Bowser and play the home run bat sound every time it hits.

Make his down smash hit 5 times like Peach's from Melee and every time it hits it puts the opponent in an ice block.

Trade his sword for Ike's, with the range, damage and smash power traded with it but keep the speed of Metaknight's.

Change his audio file to say 'messatsu' before his smash attacks and change his Final Smash into the Shun Goku Satsu. Also, poorly translate the audio before his drill rush and make him yell "ARE YOU OKAY?!"
This this this.

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
On a joke note, i would make his shuttle loop do 999% damage, kill you instantly robbing ALL of your stocks, and when it was announcing that you won, have metaknight call the other player a ***got.

Seeya

Smash Cadet
MK + no helpless = god tier

http://beta.super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Helpless

lolololololololol tiny Giga Meta Kinight

Anybody who suggests buffs to MK needs to be maced, wrapped in a garbage bag and thrown into the atlantic Ocean. I would like MK to have some lag on his moves (Come on, his attack output is just ridiculous), less jumps and less spammable moves. ****ing whorenado.....
but i don't want to die like Grigori Rasputin :urg:

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Anybody who suggests buffs to MK needs to be maced, wrapped in a garbage bag and thrown into the atlantic Ocean. I would like MK to have some lag on his moves (Come on, his attack output is just ridiculous), less jumps and less spammable moves. ****ing whorenado.....

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I don't think the tornado is good enough, to be honest. I'd like to see it last as long as I want it to and give it the aerial control that Wario has.

In fact, we'll make it throw bikes everywhere that when they hit you they fart out of the exhaust pipe.

(If it's not obvious yet, I think this thread is absurdly amusing.)

brinboy789

Smash Champion
I don't think the tornado is good enough, to be honest. I'd like to see it last as long as I want it to and give it the aerial control that Wario has.

In fact, we'll make it throw bikes everywhere that when they hit you they fart out of the exhaust pipe.

(If it's not obvious yet, I think this thread is absurdly amusing.)
/offtopic, but infinity, i really want to use your sig, can i? :laugh:

Top Bottom