• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

IDK

Smash Lord
the clipping masks that i usually put eyes in?
PM me and i'll explain.
and woohoo hence told me what kind of render he wants. *the sig making continues*... oh... and i'm at my friends house who has a trial of photoshop CS4, but im ******** with CS versions. i only know elements. technically CS is better but you have to know how to use it. i'll try to make your sig here, but i might not like it and might trash it. if i dont like it, when i get home i'll make it. NO HOMEWORK TODAY YAAAAAAAAY.
here you go hence. first sig with cs4.

IDK

Smash Lord
who's got yellowroy?
tink edit:

please take the text for your "motto" the way it is. there's a way i could explain why it would be hard to change it, but i doubt you'd understand. it involves technical sig making stuff haha.
PB&J

meh?

ugh i kinda like tink's older version. and ima be honest. for PBJ's sig there i made an IC one a little bit ago when i still used GIMP. i just added the text and adjusted a bit... so it might not be as good. i need to go get addicted to something other than curvy text and clipping masks lol.

woohoo shroom:

yellowroy, idk those aren't very good pictures to use in a sig. still want me to use them? or want me to find a better one of D3 and snake? also, 2 renders is usually bad. and please clarify the kind of font you were talking about? i didnt understand.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
nevermind about the font because i cant find it again. and if you could find a better pictures please do. i think snake only would be okay then.

Hence

Smash Ace
Thanks, IDK!~

Now I am granted the challenge of finding an avatar that matches. XD

IDK

Smash Lord
hence, want me to make you the avvie? i'll just cut a 75x75 crop out of the sig.
crew, i thought about that a while ago. idk though the shop is already really clogged. please just start your own. thanks.

IDK

Smash Lord
yellowroy:

hence, i'll do your cut now.
kay, that was extremely quick...

hey guys, just made this sig for myself. Just thought i'd show you. Seriously, I need to find some new styles.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
hey guys, nice job so far, IDK, since i see your waiting list has only 1 person, mind if you do this sig for me?

render(picture):http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-19881
specifics: make it a dark background and with red, make it sorta bloody-ish but don't overdo it xD, and add like a wind effect to make it look like he just swung the sword.
text XxBlackxX, make it sorta smear towards the bottom, red font, looks like it's written in blood
anything else-anything else you want to add/maybe if my specs just doesn't look right, you could change some stuff if you think it would make it better
who you want to make it - IDK

thanks in advance. i know i had a lot of specifications xD
PM please if you need clarificaiton.

IDK

Smash Lord
oh haha it's actually empty now. i might finish it tonight if you're lucky. no promises. :)

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
hey IDK can u take over my sig since its taking so long. If you don't want to its fine, just asking :D

IDK

Smash Lord
once again, please be patient. if i'm going to take it over zrky has to agree to it. i'm sorry for the wait.
I AM OBSESSED WITH BENDY TEXT. ima go to guildinn to get some inspiration for sigs so i dont use clipping and bendy text every time...
blackx:
*crappy text image removed*

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
once again, please be patient. if i'm going to take it over zrky has to agree to it. i'm sorry for the wait.
I AM OBSESSED WITH BENDY TEXT. ima go to guildinn to get some inspiration for sigs so i dont use clipping and bendy text every time...
blackx:
hmm red text IS hard to see. can i see what it looks like with white please?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I have requested a sig from this shop to be made, and it has been made and i thx Zrky for it very much.
This is not a sig requiest (yet) but if is posible for you guys to make a sig of my crew? 4 maybe 5 renders

IDK

Smash Lord
yellowroy, i already posted your sig. scroll up bud. and 3 renders would be terribad. gimme a sec blackx. dyno, what would the size be? for a crew would it be longer? if same size, no way 4-5 renders will look good.
i wasn't lying. that was only a sec.

it seems like the quality of my sigs is dropping. i might be taking a little longer now in order to not use the same styles over and over, and to put more feeling and emotion into them.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
yellowroy, i already posted your sig. scroll up bud. gimme a sec blackx. dyno, what would the size be? for a crew would it be longer? if same size, no way 4-5 renders will look good.
alright. i like this one better. you can take down the other one.
thanks for the awesome sig xD

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
who's got yellowroy?
tink edit:

please take the text for your "motto" the way it is. there's a way i could explain why it would be hard to change it, but i doubt you'd understand. it involves technical sig making stuff haha.
ok i understand thnks for fixing everything else
now that i think of it the motto is good its just small you can read it

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
I have requested a sig from this shop to be made, and it has been made and i thx Zrky for it very much.
This is not a sig requiest (yet) but if is posible for you guys to make a sig of my crew? 4 maybe 5 renders
yes ill will be in this crew you can use my same render i guess but no rush we are not expecting this in a week well wait till things slow down

besides i wanna keep my tinktastic sig for a while :(

IDK

Smash Lord
my waiting list is empty...

tarman, zrky gave me permission to take your request. please repost?
and i apologize for the wait.

IDK

Smash Lord
i feel bad for zrky. here's the visitor message he posted me.
zrky said:
i am so sorry man, im not trying to make excuses but it's true, I just want you to know so that you might not be as upset with me about the shop This week ive been filled with orchestra concerts same with next week and on tuesdays thursdays and fridays I have gymnastics (yes I is a guy) and so I only have 1 hour when I get home. Homework takes out mondays and wednesdays, sundays i have orchestra that takes up half the day and my parents want me doing other things that "playing games on the computer" as my parents put it.
I just though i should let you know that i really am trying very hard to fit in time for the shop requests.
tarman: with rain but worse drop shadow quality:

no rain, better shadow:

the reason the shadow is worse with rain is because .gif reduces picture quality. you have to save it as that to gave the rain animation though.

crewster

Smash Lord
hence, want me to make you the avvie? i'll just cut a 75x75 crop out of the sig.
crew, i thought about that a while ago. idk though the shop is already really clogged. please just start your own. thanks.
Ok. How about the two shops can be partnered?(I've started it now: Crewster's Amazingly-Antic-Animations)

I have a request:

Render: A combonation of these two pictures: http://themushroomkingdom.net/images/mparty6/mparty6_luigi.jpg & http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/60056842/Images/2/GREENBASS2.jpg. Like this:

specifics: Luigi is on the right of the screen and there is a combination of a blur (of luigi) and musical notes coming from top-left down to luigi

text: Crewster (I don't care about the text) and behind that (in a crazy font) the word CRAZY (all caps!). can the text be going with the blur and notes.

anything else: Can you get one of the luigi and make it Avatar size

who you want to make it: Idk (Plz don't put any of those bozes in it.)

crewster

Smash Lord
Ok then. Just thoughts.

IDK stop wasting your time on SWF and get to making my request!

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Hey, IDK, do you know anything about what's been going on with Zrky? Just curious if I could expect my sig anytime soon <.<;; I don't mean to be impatient, but I feel like I might get it sooner if I switched my request to your shop.

Once again, not trying to be impatient, but I've seen people who came in way later than me get their sigs and I still haven't seen mine.

crewster

Smash Lord
IDK where do you download PS (I'm intrested in using it) & is it free?

TreK

Is "that guy"
Yow, i have a request for IDK, i like those squares with the character's eyes like in kingk tink's one, i'd like to have something like that.
Render : I love those three, chose the one you prefer between :
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/0/0e/Strikers_diddy.PNG
http://gaygamer.net/images/diddyentry2.jpg
http://fc78.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/120/1/0/Diddy_Kong_by_pnutink.jpg

Specifics : do your best :p
Like I said, those eyesquare stuff (i don't know if this has a name xD)
My favorite colors are red, gold, orange, black, brown and green, if it can help you :p

Text :
my nickname : Kiros
my catch text : Feel and Fear
Those in a cool font that fits the background and diddy's attitude (smooth gangsta, like i don't remember who said. I can't describe him better than that :p)

Anything else : i don't know... Maybe if you find a cooler picture of diddy or if you want you can add stuff like bananas, etc... :p

who you want to make it : IDK, the one with eyeboxes xD (and Zrky seems to be... hum busy rirght ? ^^')

zrky

Smash Lol'd
IDK where do you download PS (I'm intrested in using it) & is it free?
looks for free trial version of PS on google and there are more for mac but you can find some for windows. It usually goes from $100-$800 but you can get free pirated versions or trials.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yellowroy, i already posted your sig. scroll up bud. and 3 renders would be terribad. gimme a sec blackx. dyno, what would the size be? for a crew would it be longer? if same size, no way 4-5 renders will look good.

it seems like the quality of my sigs is dropping. i might be taking a little longer now in order to not use the same styles over and over, and to put more feeling and emotion into them.
i was thinkin 1 1/2 the size of normal sigs more of a width not hight, but if you can shrink the renders for better quality and space. i will give you the renders once i find out if this 1 guy is in our crew or not lol

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
i was thinkin 1 1/2 the size of normal sigs more of a width not hight, but if you can shrink the renders for better quality and space. i will give you the renders once i find out if this 1 guy is in our crew or not lol
i honestly think "this guy" is too much for our crew cuz for one he cares more about his GF than us and his GF hates us... sooo yah and hes not that good cuz hes mabye the same as diablo but if you had too choose "the guy" or diablo i think i know the answer

didn't you request a sig for him too... in a different shop

Top Bottom