• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

IDK

Smash Lord
Ok then. Just thoughts.

IDK stop wasting your time on SWF and get to making my request!
hey. be patient. don't spam. i was sleeping. till 4:00 PM lol! (from midnight)

Hey, IDK, do you know anything about what's been going on with Zrky? Just curious if I could expect my sig anytime soon <.<;; I don't mean to be impatient, but I feel like I might get it sooner if I switched my request to your shop.

Once again, not trying to be impatient, but I've seen people who came in way later than me get their sigs and I still haven't seen mine.
i posted a quote from a message from him to me. scroll up.

IDK where do you download PS (I'm intrested in using it) & is it free?
uhh adobe.com go up to downloads. elements is $80 CS is like $800. you can get a free 30 day trial tho.

looks for free trial version of PS on google and there are more for mac but you can find some for windows. It usually goes from $100-$800 but you can get free pirated versions or trials.
O_O where's the pirated verzshunz?

Looking for a snake banner. Pic of him detonating somebody with C4. Words: "C4ever!" Added bonus: box in background; Metaknight is the char getting bombed...

Because I have to ask, I'll request IDK do it...
k... follow the format. i'm not gonna go find that image. if you want snake c4'ing MK, take the picture on your wii and use your sd to get it onto your comp (search youtube if u dunno how) then load it onto photobucket, then post the link here. woohoo.

i honestly think "this guy" is too much for our crew cuz for one he cares more about his GF than us and his GF hates us... sooo yah and hes not that good cuz hes mabye the same as diablo but if you had too choose "the guy" or diablo i think i know the answer

didn't you request a sig for him too... in a different shop
k guys, this is a shop. not the discussion of who is worthy to be in your crew. only post requests, clarifications, and thanks please. (there might be some other stuff idk... just dont go too far off topic)

YAY FOR MULTIQUOTING!!!

creeeeeewwwwwssssssssteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr:

teneban:

oh my bad i forgot about kevlepimp. i'll do that now.

5ive

Smash Champion
After showing my friend the sig you made me, here is his request (sadly he is very bad with computers and will not make his own accout for swf)

Oh yeah, i guess this is for IDK (we previously talked about it)

Render : http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp333/AdoboGrease_/?action=view&current=Calderon.jpg

Specifics : Main colors should be red black and white. Maybe some streak effects could work. He doesn't want those little cut off boxes you do in a lot of your sigs.

Name:Well the name he uses is Adobo, so I guess use the text
"Adobo"

Size: Default sig.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
i posted a quote from a message from him to me. scroll up.
All right. I wasn't trying to be impatient, I knew he was busy I was just wondering so I wouldn't have to keep checking back wondering if it was here yet. But thanks. He said he'd work on it today which helps.

IDK

Smash Lord
ok i'll get to it. kev:

i couldnt do much here... idk i just didnt have much inspiration

i like the one i made for crewster :p and i'm proud of myself for not using a clipping mask lol.

IDK

Smash Lord
the one you just linked? yeeeeesss...? i just said i'll get to it. i'm not sure it'll be great though. i'm not amazing with real people renders unless they're beautiful women lol.
just kidding. it happened to be amazing.

Waza

Smash Apprentice
Request for IDK:

Render: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x228/djmills24/karas.jpg

I'd like that preferably around the same size as the basketball sig you made (above this post).

Also, if you could keep the image (render) virtually the same, but instead of where it says "Karas" in red/white if you could put my name, Waza, in its place in the same coloring as "Karas" before it.

And can you put two "cutaway" boxes in the sig (wherever you think they would fit best). One with my main, Wolf, and the other with my secondary, Shiek. For those, the standard super smash brothers brawl "faceshot" is fine by me.

Hopefully i gave enough info...its my first time asking for a sig... :) If not feel free to let me know.

5ive

Smash Champion
the one you just linked? yeeeeesss...? i just said i'll get to it. i'm not sure it'll be great though. i'm not amazing with real people renders unless they're beautiful women lol.
just kidding. it happened to be amazing.
Sent it to him.

This is what he said.

«•ĀĿĖҲ•» --- No. Just no. --- says:
: / I don't like it. Tell him, valiant effort, but I'll ask someone else to do it.

D: That's kind of dry. Should I smack him for you?

My opinion: You are much better at a cartoony style, rather than doing something elegant or sophisticated. That's what probably happened here.

EDIT:
He said

«•ĀĿĖҲ•» --- No. Just no. --- says:
If you take out the basketball, those wings, the skull, those extra words around Adobo, and basically everything else other than the background, it would look decent. Can you tell him that?

IDK

Smash Lord
aw. not cool. ouch. seriously, you don't request a sig and hate it, dis the maker, and not even use it. he can't even figure out how to use a computer, and i took time out of my day to make him something free. that is customized artwork, which is something that would usually cost money. i'm not mad at you 5ive, just to clarify. just your friend.
and show him this. i know how to use real people in sigs.

ugh, i'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight cause i slept till 4 PM today...

np crew, and yeah i just don't update the list often. your sig shop link is cutting off the bottom of your sig, btw.

waza, not sure what you meant by "cutoff boxes". if you meant the boxes where i usually put people's eyes, that's called a clipping mask, and i might be able to work that in with just their faces.
or did you mean what i did here?

if so, 3 renders would be really terrible...
as for the render thing, when you take a picture, basically when you render it you're taking out everything but what you want in it. it's unclear as to whether you still want the rest of the image in there, as you requested that text. i don't think i can do the same font though, unless you tell me the name of that font. i could do the same color though.

IDK

Smash Lord
no, i remembered that i made it at my friend's house with PS.
i'm mad at myself for doing this, but you can ask him if he likes this better.

waza, i'm starting on it. putting sheik and wolf's faces in it looks pretty bad, so i'm not gonna do that.
here you go.

5ive

Smash Champion
«•ĀĿĖҲ•» --- No. Just no. --- sent 14/12/2008 1:35 AM:
Better, but still not what I wanted. Fail.

<_< I'm srsly not even changing what he said.
irl, he's kind of mean like that too. Too bad I can just punch him to shut him up :p

Waza

Smash Apprentice
waza, not sure what you meant by "cutoff boxes". if you meant the boxes where i usually put people's eyes, that's called a clipping mask, and i might be able to work that in with just their faces.
or did you mean what i did here?

if so, 3 renders would be really terrible...
as for the render thing, when you take a picture, basically when you render it you're taking out everything but what you want in it. it's unclear as to whether you still want the rest of the image in there, as you requested that text. i don't think i can do the same font though, unless you tell me the name of that font. i could do the same color though.
Sorry i guess i was a tad less specific than i should have been...:chuckle:

So yeah i guess by "cutoff boxes" i meant a clipping mask (i'm still learning the sig-lingo lol). And just the faces of Wolf and Shiek would be fine in that.

As for the image, i guess i didnt mean render (again i was just going off of other peoples' posts in learning this vocab... :p), but if you could just take the whole image that i linked and compress it to sig size and then replace "Karas" with "Waza".

As for the clipping masks with Wolf and Shiek, if you think it wont look good with the rest of the sig (as i described above) I guess it doesnt have to go in it..., if there are other options with that idea though, feel free to let me know.

Thanks for your patience... :)

EDIT: wow i guess i posted this a tad late without going to the last page. IDK, it looks great. If you have any ideas tho on how to incorporate Wolf and Shiek in there, feel free to do that. Other than that, fantastic job and thank you! :D

PB&J

Smash Hero
idk- can u add the rain animation to my sig ..and how do i have the wimbo combo on the side like everybodyelses sig

crewster

Smash Lord
IDK, can you make a avi from the square with my name in it and the guitar or lugi with guitar pasted on top of it plz.

IDK

Smash Lord
Wombo, it's wombo combo.
does he mean the gif of the melee combo thing? if so, i have no idea.

You forgot to put the text (that "Feel and Fear" stuff)
It wasn't fitting well ? :p

Anyway i love it ô.ô
thanks. didn't forget, it just didn't fit. I mean look at it. There's nowhere it can go.

IDK, can you make a avi from the square with my name in it and the guitar or lugi with guitar pasted on top of it plz.
not sure what you mean. you know avvies have to be 75x75 right?
edit: w/e. here.

PB&J rain verzshunzhz:

Waza

Smash Apprentice
idk- can u add the rain animation to my sig ..and how do i have the wimbo combo on the side like everybodyelses sig

Since IDK and Zrky probably dont want other topics cluttering their thread, I've sent you a pm with the image file for the wombo combo. Basically quote my message and the image becomes a webadress with

IDK

Smash Lord
that's because my shop wins more than yours! hehe. animations=eew. yours are good though. and lol tarman, please edit your post to just the link. when you put it in image code it clogs up my already image clogged thread. the top image is LQ by the way.
i did what i could, but the glow shouldn't be left in there in the render. I tried it once and it just can't be done to look right, because there's stuff behind it. you could feather the selection of the glow, but that would effect the render too.
here's what i got
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr37/bigmack209/sonic2.png
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr37/bigmack209/sonic1.png

you could also just add a color corresponding glow effect around them if you want. and another idea for example on the sonic one you could put it on an electric-ey sig. why don't you ever make non-popouts? you know they don't fit on SWF right? that could be why you have like 1 request.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
lol i know, and because my best sigs(None pop out ones) are on a diff board that got closed down.

IDK

Smash Lord
you don't have them on photobucket or something? oh and tell me when you save those renders so i can take them off photobucket.

IDK

Smash Lord
ugh, you use gimp, huh. idk there are lots of ways in PS... there's gotta be some way to do it in GIMP.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
I have a CS4 trial but my gimp file doesnt let me transfer over the images ive done something with already :p

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah save all of your gimp images in psd instead of xcf. both programs accept psd.
elements is better than CS by the way. (not technically, but i like it better)

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
can u teach me how to get around elements? just got it. If u want aim me at Theleprichuan94.

KevLePimp

Smash Rookie
ok i'll get to it. kev:

i couldnt do much here... idk i just didnt have much inspiration lol.
Awesomesauce.
I'm just going to be a little b*tch about one thing lol;
Do you think you could change the fonts for "Pretty in Pink" and "Kev" to make them more readable please? I would love you forever and it would be greatly appreciated :)
If not, I'll undersand. You guys are busy and have lives outside the boards.
THANKS
-Kev

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah i'll do it later. and actually usually yeah i have a life but today i don't have anything to do and I have 0 requests ATM.

Top Bottom