• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

hope you like it dyno:)
PHP:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/zrky/MarthWario2.png[/IMG]
i dont remember properly thanking you for my sig so here it is lol
thx for the sig it really looks amazing :D good luck on the shop im sure it will be a succes. cant wait to see King_K's

zrky

Smash Lol'd
No prob dyno, glad you like it:)
Also I got the idea from ITF and I would like to do so, make a little button thing that could be added to the sig and have that linked to the shop.

KevLePimp

Smash Rookie
Hey, if you guys could make me a sig with the following specs, I SWEAR I'll **** myself.

-Luigi in his pink costume, I didn't have a good render so basically, for the whole project, do whatever you think'll work
-Caption under Luigi saying "Pretty in pink"
-Top left : The Kev in whatever font you like
-If you want to stick a signature, watermark or logo for your shop in the lower-left section, feel free to do so ;)
Thanks in advance!
-Kev

IDK

Smash Lord
who do you want to make it. and, is it OK if the kev isn't in the upper left, but somewhere else? text in corners=bad.
GATES:

PB&J

Smash Hero
these sigs are beast never new this thread existed...alright my imagination is pretty weird so try to follow my request please..sorry if im not clear

i want a sig with ice climbers, but i want nana to look really good, i want her to look evil but with a smile

i secondary fox and falco so if anybody can have fox and falco some where in the sig but focus on icy's and of course i want my name pb&j in it..sorry if this sounds like too much or not clear..i hope i followed the request rules..tell me what i need to do if i didn't..and who ever wants to do this my aim is -itsgotabetheshoe..or i will be on this thread thanks

zrky

Smash Lol'd
well usually two renders are bad, so it would be hard to do that. Second who do you want to make it

zrky

Smash Lol'd
ill add you to my list depending on when you posted your request depends on the order, first come first serve.

PB&J

Smash Hero
who ever wants too i guess..u if u can..so just icy's then but make sure icy's look like really good ..just do what u do best i guess

tarman727

Smash Apprentice

IDK

Smash Lord
we know tarman. there's a waiting list. please be patient. i think zrky is making yours? i work faster i think cuz im more obsessed lol and his list is pretty full... but i'm busy too.
TINK!!! i hope you like it... i do.

i guess i will take PBJ?

tarman, i just checked. you're last on zrky's list. again, please be patient

IDK

Smash Lord
lol thanks. i wouldn't say zrky is bad though. his artwork is good, it just takes a little longer. please don't bash him. if he wants me to take yours over, i will. but im leaving it up to him. PB&J, i can't find ANY images with nana, or either ice climber being evil. of course i have plenty of ice climbers images, but none of them smiling or being evil... i could try to put evil emotion into the sig though, and make it give off that type of feel. im a little depressed anyway. i got dumped today...

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
render(picture): http://media.photobucket.com/image/... the Hedgehog graphics/ChristmasSonic.jpg?o=3

and maybe this

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...onic the Hedgehog/Sonic_HolidayArt_32.png?o=8

EDIT: this looks pretty good too but its up to you http://sonicresearch.org/art/art.ph...Adventure_1&pageType=image&image=sonicsan.png

specifics: snowy, white and blue
text or specific font: Merry Christmas
anything else: rain effect only with snow? idk
who you want to make it: IDK

If the pics are too big to do both than just use the first one. Thanks

IDK

Smash Lord
shroom, idk if i can make it snow lol, it's a script. it'd b... idk. i can't do that tho... as for renders, the one with him boarding is way better. i'll use that.
pbj, your post just made no sense. did you mean to put a who in there?
its me making it, by the way. check the waiting list people! please answer the question(s) i asked a couple posts back. try not to spam too. *cough*tarman*cough* lol...

PB&J

Smash Hero
lol thanks. i wouldn't say zrky is bad though. his artwork is good, it just takes a little longer. please don't bash him. if he wants me to take yours over, i will. but im leaving it up to him. PB&J, i can't find ANY images with nana, or either ice climber being evil. of course i have plenty of ice climbers images, but none of them smiling or being evil... i could try to put evil emotion into the sig though, and make it give off that type of feel. im a little depressed anyway. i got dumped today...
i didn't read this before my last post...sorry to hear that u got dumped..i know the feeling trust me...well if u can give off and type of feel to the pic it would be nice..and are u the one that can make the rain animation..if so add that if it is no trouble

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah i can do the rain animation, but i gave zrky the link, so he can do it now too. yeah its a simple script so its not hard to add. i'm working on hence's right now. then PBJ, then shroomz.
hey hence, do you want the style to be sexy? or like kick***. like do you want her in action? or posing?

IDK

Smash Lord
lol thanks. just to let everyone know, everything is on hold till hence answers my question about the renders. (for me... zrky is still working though)

KevLePimp

Smash Rookie
who do you want to make it. and, is it OK if the kev isn't in the upper left, but somewhere else? text in corners=bad.
Whoever is the least busy atm, less of a hassle for you guys, and I'll possibly get it sooner (I'm really open-minded about the style so I don't really mind who makes it)
As for placement of the text, put it whever you think it'll look cool, I'm leaving it up to you guys ;)
Thanks in advance!
-Kev

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I AM SOOOOOO sorry, I've been busy this week with hw and orchestra concerts, I'm really sorry , I want to guarantee this weekend, but my dad think snaking these is useless and stuff so I have trouble getting things done sometimes. That said, I guarantee 2 this weekend.
IDK, do u know where I can find a render if red marty from melee?

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
we know tarman. there's a waiting list. please be patient. i think zrky is making yours? i work faster i think cuz im more obsessed lol and his list is pretty full... but i'm busy too.

i guess i will take PBJ?

THX ITS SICK
i love the way you did the tink pic

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice

i guess i will take PBJ?

if i may can you pls make the KingK i little bigger plus its a little off the edge and my motto "king sits on top" a little bigger or easier to read thnk you

nice sig making

yellowroy

Smash Ace

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Hey zrky, no pressure on timing (I think you said you've got a lot of schoolwork, and I can relate with finals going on right now), but I was just curious if there was a projected time my sig would be done? No rush, just wondering when I can expect it. Thanks again for doing it ^_^

Top Bottom