• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
*removed image*
*updating waiting list. don't forget we have sig limits/week.
i was thinking about the text there. it's not engraved, but still clipped. i had a different version of text, but i thought this looked better. tell me if u want the other.
rukkiko, my SWF wasn't working, and i was at a football game all day. i'm really sorry but you aren't next on the list. you may need to be patient.
Eh no problem man, just wanted to prove Junk wrong, take your time it'll lok more awesomer that way.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
1 px: *removed image*
2 px:

still want the text fixed? or do u like it?

zrky, can you take proverb's if i take rukkiko's?
yeah, sure ill try to get them today aafter I put up the christmas tree:)

oh, and new rule?
sig off pl0x unless you want to compare the styles or something.
sounds OK to me, mainly for customers right?

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
Hey, can i have a falco sig that really pops out. Something like:(My sigs)

I would do it myself but i only have gimp and no photoshop so i cant make sigs much better then these.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
We wouldn't mind making it, if you follow format, and GIMP isn't as limiting as people think:)

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
sure... here you go 5ive.
*editiing in in a minute*
kay, here.

will you tell me which version(s) you want to keep so i can delete the others?

XxblackxX apparently i suck at avatars. too small for me. i think i'll remove that from my description and leave those to zrky. you can use this if you want it though.

oh, and new rule?
sig off pl0x unless you want to compare the styles or something.
awesome avi. and so quick too. thanks! good luck making the others xD
can you fix the text a little though? like make it more....straight?

EDIT: sorry for sig i forgot to uncheck box :( won't happen again.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
render(picture): anyone you like of snake/zamus, there a bunch of pre rendered ones on google.
specifics: Rain, fiery border, drop shadow, and 500x250.
text or specific font: Very Jittery yet in place of tarman.
anything else: I would like it to pop out.
who you want to make it: Either one of you, you both make great sigs, yet i would prefer the one who could get it done faster.

IDK

Smash Lord
well tomkraven's sounds more oriented to what i like to do... but idk if zrky has the rain effect. salad, do you have it? i can find it again online if you want the animation.

oh, and thought i'd let you guys know that even after you accidentally post your sig you can go to advanced edit and take it off. :)

tarman, you know that size won't fit on SWF right? the max height is 120 for this site. i can make a bigger one, if for a different site, but yeah.
tomkraven, what do you mean by kxn? the white thing? or the flamey part? i have some ideas for yours... so i really hope zrky will take tar's. :p

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
well tomkraven's sounds more oriented to what i like to do... but idk if zrky has the rain effect. salad, do you have it? i can find it again online if you want the animation.

oh, and thought i'd let you guys know that even after you accidentally post your sig you can go to advanced edit and take it off. :)

tarman, you know that size won't fit on SWF right? the max height is 120 for this site. i can make a bigger one, if for a different site, but yeah.
tomkraven, what do you mean by kxn? the white thing? or the flamey part? i have some ideas for yours... so i really hope zrky will take tar's. :p
can you edit my avi a bit by making the text a more straight font please? otherwise it's a great avi. xD

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I'm sorry, its a cell phone picture. Hey man i still think its good enough with what i gave you to work with, i just wanted my wife in there =]

If anything I think its good, just in the opposite corner of the picture can you add in the other text? Even if its sorta small.

[EDIT]Typos, Lord.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
i meant the part where the maker of the pic sig is... the part where it says "SSB Brawl, conceptualized by KXN"

kr3wman

Smash Master
render(picture) http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-26999

specifics: Some effects makes it feel like Energy is going out of Kenshiro, preferably Blue and stuff... I dont know XD

text or specific font kr3wman in the corner, I don't know which font tho. Something you believe that fits.

anything else

Some people have gif from smash matches that are ripped from youtube I believe and I thought it would be cool that, next to the sig would be this as a gif. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9anHFTU2J0

who you want to make it : IDK =)

IDK

Smash Lord
ugh... one minute...
and rukkiko, turn your sig off pls in this thread.

IDK

Smash Lord
np, i just REALLY hope you like this one...

can i delete v1? the one with no glitter or upper text, just rukkiko?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
so basically you just want a picture of Red Mage and Red Marth, or any color marth?
Red Marth, preferably from Melee. Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

It's just a basic framework for what I'm looking for. I'm leaving the creative part up to you. I don't like dictating how the artist works.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice

ya, its for another site. I also really want that shadow render and ive tried multiple times but its sooo hard to get it to look good.

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-12204 http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-35049 (Or any other one you think would be better or if you can do two renders at once)
specifics: Colors: red and black with a fire like texture.
text or specific font: Reading your movements......(on the bottom) A good smash (on the top) (style of text can be what you want, pick what looks best.:))
anything else: Do what you think is best and also pm more or add me on msn if yea want to ask me anything.
who you want to make it: IDK

Thanks for reading and take your time!

IDK

Smash Lord
yes tom. tar, i won't know who's doing your sig till zrky gets back, but his list is almost full, and my sigs/week limit is basically up. i have a good amount of hw today too...

umkay, good smash requested me, so salad an take tarman's. and you know, two renders can be ok but it's usually bad, but two texts... even worse usually. was "reading you movements" a type and you want it to say your?

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
yes tom. tar, i won't know who's doing your sig till zrky gets back, but his list is almost full, and my sigs/week limit is basically up. i have a good amount of hw today too...

umkay, good smash requested me, so salad an take tarman's. and you know, two renders can be ok but it's usually bad, but two texts... even worse usually. was "reading you movements" a type and you want it to say your?
Yes I fixed it, but you were to on top of your thread, you beat me to it, lmao.

Also, do what you feel is best for the sig. You would know better them me. If I had to pick, I would use the 1st render and A good smash as the text.

IDK

Smash Lord
thanks for being patient. i'm working on tomkraven's now. it's really starting to look sick.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I'm on phone right now and won't get home till around maybe 6mountain, so IDK, can you give me a quick list of anyone I need to do that is not on my waiting list?

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
k, thank you and do u guys know what file type on gimp accepts animations?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I would like to request a sig for the Metaknight Drinking Game. What I was thinking for it was to have Metaknight with a beer mug/glass/stein over one of his hands and Metacaballero (Metaknight with a sombrero) on the other side with a bottle of tequila over one of his hands in a similar fashion. I'd also like it to say "Metaknight Forum Drinking Game" in the center.

MK - http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-9367
Metacaballero - http://h1.ripway.com/Asotoku/MetaKnight.png
Beer (glass) - http://content2.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz68/337381/337381_res1_beer.jpg
Beer (mug) - http://beer.thetazzone.com/images/drinkBeer9.jpg
Beer (stein) - http://www.tradeshowpewter.com/BeerSteins/HuntingScenes_stein-sm.jpg
Tequila - http://www.ultimate-brands.co.uk/images/tres_sombreros_tequila_small.jpg
Background: Whatever you think works the best for it. I guess I'd prefer a lighter color.
Size: I'd like the height to be <100 pixels, but whatever works is fine.
Artist: You both look equally busy so I really don't care. I guess if I had to choose I'd say IDK.

I know this is kind of a heavy request so I don't expect it to be done anytime soon. Take your time with it.

IDK

Smash Lord
hey tom, i made an alternate one, but idk if you'll be keeping up with this thread so ill put it on your visitor messages too.

IDK

Smash Lord
kr3wman's. i hope you guys like the clipping style. it's new for me.

Top Bottom