• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need this deleted or locked please. NO BUMPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Good thing 1st in Mass isn't going, now I have nothing standing in my way to 1st place!

Also I have 2 modulators.
I'm actually not on the power rankings anymore because I'm totally inactive :O
So I'm like... -25th in MA right now. You got this boxman.

so

much

fail
Well lets see
- My ride (would be Omni) only has a small chance of going.
- I'm poor and the check I've been trying to get for the past 2 weeks still evades me.
- I have more to worry about than a smash tournament in Uxbridge right now.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Oh well, nobody in Mass likes to drive people anywhere in my area. Even Omni has to go out of his way to pick me up.

Doesn't matter.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
well if yu do have cash, hit up the train to worcester tomorrow, ill get yu a ride, and arc cud drive you back im sure

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Matt has fairly legit johns that hit this week, lay off lol.

I would go for melee, but my ride (Kwan) can't go sunday. Also, I'm getting cash money for a project on sunday. Get at me.

noodles

Smash Champion
boxman posted about it earlier but iunno if anything is setup yet or if its going to be

TeeVee

Smash Lord
good **** beating atomsk/dazwa bloodcross....AND GOOD **** FATAL FOR BEATING ALLY IN WF'S...

new england too good

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
I JUST GOT THE CAR FOR... ASJOKSADHFOS ****IT! That's balls awful uncool. ;~; I was gonna come tomorrow. >.<!!!

*Sighs* Sad times, guys, sad times.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Crap dude... I am so sorry this happened to you...

I hope it's not too bad for you personally financially .... I was hoping this was gonna be great for you.

That FN sucks man.

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
***** some more Melee people. I don't give a **** about your needs.

I owe so much money to Quaker Inn that we couldn't afford Sunday. I ****ed up and I'm not going to explain why because I just don't want to. The whole thing was a bust financially.

So stop whining so much and get over it. THIS IS LIFE... OH WAIT IT'S SMASH...
Let me first say that all of my knowledge regarding this event has come from following the tourney thread and the results thread. So, if I have been given a false impression of things - and i recognize that this is entirely possible - then I sincerely apologize. But:

When I first heard about this tournament, it looked like it had the potential to be amazing and, were it not for other commitments this weekend, I would have seriously considered going. When I saw that things had gone bust, I was really disappointed that such a promising event hadn't worked out the way you planned, and I was really sympathetic.

But this post shows such a piss-poor attitude and complete lack of professionalism that I almost feel like you got what you deserved. "***** some more? I don't give a **** about your needs?" Maybe **** like that is why people didn't show up in the first place. Yeah, yeah, it was directed at Melee people, but if you actually feel that way then why host the event at all?

The bottom line is, you promised players the "Greatest Regional of all Time" and you failed to deliver. Pretty spectacularly, from the sound of things. Any melee player who was planning on coming to this got screwed over, and that fact isn't mitigated just because you lost out financially. Yes, it kind of pales in comparison, but they still have a legitimate complaint. I'd feel like "whining" and expect an explanation too. Certainly something closer to contrition and regret, rather than "Oops, didn't work, and **** all of you who have an issue with that."

I know I'm just some random who wasn't even planning on coming to this, so maybe I'm out of line; and I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed for this. But i was just so disgusted when I read that post that I felt like I had to say something...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Bloodcross, you have to understand that people made and dropped commitments to come to this. So they have a right to be pissed.

Guarantee melee would have had a bigger turnout than brawl jussayin.

I honestly do hope your financial situation works out though.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
So glad I didn't come to this. I can't say I didn't see it coming. No offense to him he certainly tried hard but Bloodcross had way too big of plans for an unknown TO and a tournament without any backing or history.

Kyu lucked the **** out though. His *** was grass.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I think people might understand more if you explained the situation in full. Was it just because not enough people showed up the first day? How many were there, and how many were you expecting? Were there other circumstances forcing you to cancel, or was it just a money issue? Answering these questions should make people calm down a little bit so they at least know why to be disappointed.

noodles

Smash Champion
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Melee has to be canceled tomorrow.

Reason? To keep it simple, I don't have enough money to pay for Sunday due to Brawl Singles not getting as many entrants as I needed. I'm not 100% sure exactly what's going on, but the business... had a crisis today.

I'll brb with the details.

I feel really bad about this, but I don't have a choice at this point.

But all in all, I blame Wifi scrubs.
everything was said here. it sucks that it happened though. gl with everything bloodcross.

Roman.

Smash Champion
How many were there, and how many were you expecting? Were there other circumstances forcing you to cancel, or was it just a money issue?
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Melee has to be canceled tomorrow.

Reason? To keep it simple, I don't have enough money to pay for Sunday due to Brawl Singles not getting as many entrants as I needed. I'm not 100% sure exactly what's going on, but the business... had a crisis today.

I'll brb with the details.

I feel really bad about this, but I don't have a choice at this point.

But all in all, I blame Wifi scrubs.
everything was said here.
everything huh?

noodles

Smash Champion
he said he didn't get enough people and can't pay for the extra day it shouldnt be this hard to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom