• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need the Names of known/good Meta Knight Players *Updated with tourney link*

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Go to Bum's the weekend after next. We shall play.

I know; I wasn't arguing against him being in the list; I just said I forgot to include him.

Ah, yes. So here the top 10 is:

Infinity
M2K
Dojo
DSF
Plank
Forte
Teh_Spammerer
Inui
TKD
Lee

Honorable mentions: Diem, KingAce
Any list that m2k isn't first on is silly. No homo, or meatriding. It's laughable to think otherwise.

Dojo is third... When he places ninth in Texas? Can any non-Texan name 9 Texans?! No offense, Doje, but come on.

M2K
DSF
Spam
Forte

Based off passed results. Spam is most likely second now.

Should be probably top four. The next six , well, who cares?

Lee places what OOS? haven't seen his name in months. TKD won a few sets off of some top dudes, as have I and Inui, but that's not proving anything yet. It's consistency that matters.

Inui mains snake, and MK.

Plank loses to random dudes.

WHO THE **** IS INFINITY?

And Kingace and I as HM? wtf? PLEASE. I don't even know him, but I can guarantee he's better than infinity and Lee.

What you guys also fail to realize, is making this list is useless. Unless you're Atlantic North, a secluded area of Texas, Florida, Anther, or SoCal, your **** doesn't matter, baby. So why discuss?

Infinity, your obviously no one for now

Gimr made this to PM specific pro players invites to a tournament he's running. All you guys have done is turn this into a pissing contest.

Lastly, don't bring my ****ing name up again, you meatriding sorcerers. I don't play metaknight.

ADHD

Smash Hero
@ RedHalberd and Plank:

If you haven't heard of me then you can ask Affinity, Dojo, Lee and Hylian about me. I don't consider myself super amazing or anything but I am pretty **** good.
Come get ***** by mew2king or teh spamerer instead of boosting your own self-esteem through the internet.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Any list that m2k isn't first on is silly. No homo, or meatriding. It's laughable to think otherwise.

Dojo is third... When he places ninth in Texas? Can any non-Texan name 9 Texans?! No offense, Doje, but come on.

M2K
DSF
Spam
Forte

Based off passed results. Spam is most likely second now.

Should be probably top four. The next six , well, who cares?

Lee places what OOS? haven't seen his name in months. TKD won a few sets off of some top dudes, as have I and Inui, but that's not proving anything yet. It's consistency that matters.

Inui mains snake, and MK.

Plank loses to random dudes.

WHO THE **** IS INFINITY?

And Kingace and I as HM? wtf? PLEASE. I don't even know him, but I can guarantee he's better than infinity and Lee.

What you guys also fail to realize, is making this list is useless. Unless you're Atlantic North, a secluded area of Texas, Florida, Anther, or SoCal, your **** doesn't matter, baby. So why discuss?

Infinity, your obviously no one for now

Gimr made this to PM specific pro players invites to a tournament he's running. All you guys have done is turn this into a pissing contest.

Lastly, don't bring my ****ing name up again, you meatriding sorcerers. I don't play metaknight.
Just sayin but I dont think he was posting those in order. If he was then it'd be a bad list.

And I completely agree with your top 4.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Come get ***** by mew2king or teh spamerer instead of boosting your own self-esteem through the internet.
How was I boosting my own self esteem through the internet? I even said I'm not the most amazing player in the country. Way to be a troll, way to bump an old thread that's meaningless now, and way to be completely oblivious to what's going on in other parts of the country.

THIS THREAD IS NOT A METAKNIGHT POWER RANKING: STOP MAKING IT INTO ONE!

Hylian or another mod, please lock this thread. It's served it's purpose.

Edit - $10 money match at CoT4 DMB? :):)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Uh, infinity is actually good lol. I've played M2K a ton and I have experience against a lot of amazing players... Dm, Texas tournaments are huge right now and our top 10 is ****ing good. They just got really really good pretty recently and haven't had the chance to travel much. New talent keeps showing up and it's pretty amazing actually.

Also, if you haven't played LeeMartin in the past 3 months then please don't talk about his skill lol. He wins every tournament he attends(with lucario..not MK) and you really can't know how good he is until you play him. Kind of like how you don't know how insane M2K is until you play him.

That's all.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
is texas really trying to defend their skill? lol

didnt they learn from melee?? LMMFAAOOO ROB$$$!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
who from texas is going? LOL
Me
Dojo
Santi
Infinity
Badnewsbear
Dphatt
Sethlon

Those players are going from Texas.

Also, Rob$ sucks and gets destroyed in melee in texas lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
But of course. Fogo has been calling him that for months lol.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
How was I boosting my own self esteem through the internet? I even said I'm not the most amazing player in the country. Way to be a troll, way to bump an old thread that's meaningless now, and way to be completely oblivious to what's going on in other parts of the country.

THIS THREAD IS NOT A METAKNIGHT POWER RANKING: STOP MAKING IT INTO ONE!

Hylian or another mod, please lock this thread. It's served it's purpose.

Edit - $10 money match at CoT4 DMB? :):)
You got it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I felt some concepts in this thread actually became relevant after COT4.
Such as what? spammerer is good because he beat 3 Michigan guys in a row by planking like a mother****er?

But yeah, M2K vs Dojo round 2 was fun to watch listen to. Dojo has definitely become a better MK player than he was at HOBO11 (or whenever the first time he and M2K met was). Of course, M2K did suicide twice lol.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Senior in Highschool johns + No car johns + No car Johns = Me not being there.

I'll be there next year save me a money match. :D
At least you got a shout out from me on the live stream though right? :p

I'll save you a match. Just don't john to everyone else after the match like Diem did xD

<3 DMB, no homo.

<3 Dojo, full homo. Dojo is a ****ing beast. I seriously have to replace my monitor now because it exploded after I took the picture of me, Dojo and Chu off of my camera and put it on my computer. The sexyness and the manliness was just too much for it :psycho:

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Dojo planked vs NL on norfair vs a diddy to win the set

a win is a win man, no johns and no bias

OverLade

Smash Hero
At least you got a shout out from me on the live stream though right? :p

I'll save you a match. Just don't john to everyone else after the match like Diem did xD

<3 DMB, no homo.

<3 Dojo, full homo. Dojo is a ****ing beast. I seriously have to replace my monitor now because it exploded after I took the picture of me, Dojo and Chu off of my camera and put it on my computer. The sexyness and the manliness was just too much for it :psycho:
Lol I dont suck like Diem I accept my losses like a man so dont worry about that. I didn't hear about Diem johning though, what happened there?

And yeah the shoutout made my whole afternoon/evenining/morning (I was only up till about 2:00am lol).

Such as what? spammerer is good because he beat 3 Michigan guys in a row by planking like a mother****er?
Who did he beated besides Anther and Judgemeow?

edit:
Inb4Se......****it.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
ksizzle4life

he only lost to m2k at COT4, where he placed 9th by FORFEIT because the tournament ran so late.

he also has been placing extremely high in NJ for a significant while.

OverLade

Smash Hero
**** straight we deliver!

You coming down for WHOBO? :chuckle: :chuckle:
There's actually a midly sorta almost remote chance (Im from Texas and could possibly visit my cousin who lives in texas because it's spring break) but since I'm getting into college I'm likely not to be traveling.

Its only "extremely" likely I'll be all up in OOS biz around this time next year lol.

But if Im ever in Texas visiting I'll be sure to hit you guys up lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Overswarm hasn't been good since he stopped playing ROB.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Where do you live, my fellow Narutard? If we don't know where you live, we can't really put your statement to the test.
Wifi sucks.
Arizona! But I'm not gonna invite a random stranger into my home, how about a tournament in hoenix?

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Is this still going?
Didn't M2K already say the best MK's?

M2K said

1. M2K himself
2. The_Spamerer, Dojo, DSF

being the best MK's or something to that extent.
I'll find it hold up.

possibly the best 3 MKs in the world(me dojo spam, and dsf is prolly around dojo/spams level too).
There you have it from the best direct quote basically.

Top Bottom