• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need the Names of known/good Meta Knight Players *Updated with tourney link*

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Tourney Link:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218000

I'm planning a big tourney and I'm sending personal invites.

I need their names and smashboard account names.

*List Updated*

Affinity
D4BA
Deoxys
DMBrandon
Dojo
Domo
DSF
Forte
InfernoOmni
Infinity
Inui
Kel
KingAce
Korn
Lee
MasterRaven(Sonic Ghost)
M2K
Noodles
OverSwarm
Plank
Red Halberd
Rockin
Rofa
Shadow
Stiltz
teh_spammerer
TKD
Will_

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah TKD.

Wait, so you're personally inviting every MK on that list to that tourney? It'd be quite big... wish I could make it though but I won't be traveling OOS for a while unless my parents wind up deciding to travel to somewhere for vacation.

Somewhere good. :colorful:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Mine too.

When are you gonna do one for Dedede mains? lol

Meta-havv

Smash Rookie
If possible could you list my name, not for invite but to let me know where you upload the vids? i would love to see these battles!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
KingAce is probably a top 5 MK in the world. Top 10 for sure.

He's from Canada. Ambrose is also very good with MK, but does not main him.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Woah now, I can vouch for KingAce probably being top 10 but he's definitely not top 5.

Edit: disregard this post, I dunno, I consider the top ten MKs right now to be:

M2K
Forte
Omni
Plank
Inui
DMBrandon
teh_spammerer
Dojo
DSF
TKD

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Blunt question: who is DMBrandon? I watch the Metaknight forum pretty regularly and until this thread I've never heard of him. So either I'm blind and completely missed something or yous kids is crayzee.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Blunt question: who is DMBrandon? I watch the Metaknight forum pretty regularly and until this thread I've never heard of him. So either I'm blind and completely missed something or yous kids is crayzee.
Really good MK player, probably in the top 10 IMO.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shadow from NY and King Ace should be there. Maybe Master Raven too? TKD should be there for sure and you wrote "teh_spamerer" wrong :laugh:

dmbrandon has a really good MK. His battle tag is Diem...you may know him by that name

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
whoever thinks tdk is a good meta lmfao i beat him but only in dittos. hes alright but i think theres too many better. if i place well at the next tourny ill say me but i play too dumb lol

edit* well i see everyone says hes good so maybe i play him in an off day it was a hella tight might anyway

M2k
Forte
Spammer
Omni
Dojo
Plank
Inui
DMbrandon
(best online MK here )

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
dmbrandon has a really good MK. His battle tag is Diem...you may know him by that name
Yes. Yes I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fv2IsRoZhs

whoever thinks tdk is a good meta lmfao i beat him but only in dittos. hes alright but i think theres too many better. if i place well at the next tourny ill say me but i play too dumb lol

edit* well i see everyone says hes good so maybe i play him in an off day it was a hella tight might anyway

M2k
Forte
Spammer
Omni
Dojo
Plank
Inui
DMbrandon
(best online MK here )
Infinity's placed better than Dojo at the past 2 big Texas tournaments (HOBO13 and Final Smash 5); he 2-0'd Dojo in Finals Smash 5 brackets.

He should definitely be on that top 10 list.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Lee is in the top 5 players in the nation. Lee also stopped playing Metaknight as his main.

@ A-fin - Dojo > me, he's just having a rough streak lately. Many <3s for the Doj' (but hey, thanks for pointing that stuff out, many <3s for you too, no homo)

Edit - This totally reminded me: one of my roommates made top 8 of GP:LA with an Affinity build. Señor Hendrix xD </offtopic>

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I'm planning a big tourney and I'm sending personal invites.

I need their names and smashboard account names.

So far I have the following players(Alphabetically)
Affinity
D4BA
DMBrandon
Dojo
Domo
DSF
Forte
InfernoOmni
Infinity
Inui
Kel
Korn
Lee
M2K
Noodles
OverSwarm
Plank
Red Halberd
Rockin
Rofa
Stiltz
teh_Spasmmer
You can go ahead and add me. I beat Noodles in friendly dittos enough that he didn't use MK against me in tournament. I honestly don't remember, maybe it was just one game and I two-stocked him or something.

Edit - This totally reminded me: one of my roommates made top 8 of GP:LA with an Affinity build. Señor Hendrix xD </offtopic>
Hmm, what format?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Oh wow I forgot about Lee Martin.

Criz, beating TKD in MK dittos doesn't prove much other than TKD probably sucking in the ditto matchup.

Btw, I'd probably have you add me but I definitely won't be traveling OOS for a while like I said, but some of the top FL players such as Afro Thundah, Seibrik and the like consider me the best MK in FL right now (just use my "Sonic Ghost" tag which is my real Brawl tag).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Nice.

I love how everyone thinks Affinity is dead in Extended and so nobody prepares for it lol.

Master Raven

Smash Master
TKD isn't on that first list

lol at saying that TKD sucks at dittos...he's beaten DSF in MK dittos a couple of times.
Well I couldn't imagine someone like TKD losing to Criz unless he was real bad at the matchup. The only other explanation is that it'd be on wifi.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm sorry to inform you of your idiocy, but please read the 2nd post. Will_
I'm sorry to inform you that you jump to conclusions, but

K2 posted Wil_....

I thought he forgot the last part of his name so I was waiting for someone to fix it to post it.

Grow up

Alright, list updated guys!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
We're all forgetting someone who has done an immense amount for the MK boards and proven himself as an MK main.

brinboy789

Top Bottom