• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a good controller, shaya broke mine by spilling water on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If you give the controller to M2K there's a 95% chance it'll get lost/stolen/poured-water-on in future events.

Rad

Smash Ace
Just stop for a minute and consider how stupid Music Johns are.

"I lost because the music was playing."

That's just in a different league from any other John I've ever heard.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Controller johns are legit, if I had to play with Toby's controller I know I would play far worse. Music johns on the other hand...

Edit: I was actually being serious if it is difficult to tell.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Uh, guys, I'm sure he meant 'could someone lend me one?', I don't think he's actually expecting anyone to permanently give him a controller.

People seem to be jumping on the m2k hate train just a bit too easily as of late.
Wow, seriously...? Pete's bascically the only person who's posted something intelligent in this thread.

Watching M2K's practice tech skill on Sunday, I can completely understand his point of view. Controller johns are a legit excuse for someone almost anyone, especially techncial players. And no, I'm not trying to suck M2K's **** here - I'm just getting a little annoyed at the amount of people who're hating on him for stupid reasons.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Guys, can we please see the big picture here? Some of you sound like whinny man-children. I mean lots of you guys ******' spent a heap of ******' money to get M2k over here so he can ******' play you in ******* smash. This is ****. If he ******' wants a ******* controller to school you with, ******' get him one. Don't let something this ******' small ruin this whole thing, playing the best player on earth. **** me. Get some perspective.....

Sorry, I just got a bit enraged by some of the stuff that was said in this thread <3

On a more constructive note, why dont you guys buy him a new controller, i mean after spending more than a thousand dollars getting him over here, what difference will a $50 controller make?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i need a controller crafted by the gods of olympus. can anyone lend me one permanantly.
i dont have enough money from winning australian tournaments to buy one myself.

i want to see mew2kings dad bring his back up controller over.

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
i need a controller crafted by the gods of olympus. can anyone lend me one permanantly.
i dont have enough money from winning australian tournaments to buy one myself.

i want to see mew2kings dad bring his back up controller over.
AWESOME post

Kaffei

Smash Hero
M2K, please carry your controller everywhere. I saw you just leave it alone during pools at apex and someone could have taken it or done something to it. I'm sure that if u had it with u shaya wouldn't have spilled water on it accidentally.
GL finding another controller, im sure someone will give you one.

kupo

Smash Lord
And no, I'm not trying to suck M2K's **** here - I'm just getting a little annoyed at the amount of people who're hating on him for stupid reasons.
My problem is not only with him, but THE way he goes about it, expressing his disdain on his "broken" control (also, a little bit more subtle with the title? Courtesy goes a long way) and asking for a free ride to everything he needs (flights and now a controller? What's next? A panic attack over another broken control? Get ****ed)? Sure there will be some people who will have sympathy and do whatever it takes to accomodate him, but I'm sure this thread isn't even neccessary. You're creating a good image on yourself m2k, grats.

You have your own reasons Zxv, some others have theirs.

I'm done here.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Why don't YOU buy him the controller Stereo.
I have no money. I just might if I could spare the cash, just to shut this useless distructive argument down. He is here to do a job; play smash and school us all. Yes he is acting like a whinny little kid but some of the things that people have been saying on this thread haven't been much better. So can we please be the more mature party and work something out without all the **** we have been throwing?

Sirias

Smash Champion
You all fail at going about how to deal with these things.
You'd all SSSOOO fail if you had kids.
Seriously.
Rather, you'd all fail at baby-sitting, ror.
I'm sure you'd be more lenient to your own child, for the first month.

Besides, he's not even posting back, so he's either found one or realizes that the Aus Smash community is just full of either prejudice and hate, lolll.

Actually, that's awesome.
Let's do this again next time, invite him over and just rip on him. XD
Sweeeeeet~

tedeth

Smash Master
luke post:

I agree with em, she knows whats up.

m2k needs to learn to carry his own weight, even if you disagree with whats happening to him, spoon feeding him his life may be a 'nice' thing to do, but ultimately it'll hurt him by making him dependent and **** at life

also this is aus son, man the **** up.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Uh, guys, I'm sure he meant 'could someone lend me one?', I don't think he's actually expecting anyone to permanently give him a controller.
You haven't seen the threads in the US rooms he's made in the past asking for 'a good fox controller' to be donated to him.

Keru

Smash Cadet
nigz you gonna win anyway, even if you use a ps3/xbox controller...

just settle with what you got, better than nothing...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well really he just sounds like a greedy person...

Its not all about take and only taking from people in this world, unless you wanna end up being hated on in the end.

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
You haven't seen the threads in the US rooms he's made in the past asking for 'a good fox controller' to be donated to him.
Uhm I have actually. I've read all 2 of them. And to be honest it's not that CRAZY to ask for a good fox controller. I know exactly what he is talking about. I myself can't play for **** without my own controller. I lost to scrubs at the last monthly for gods sake. couldn't even fuken double laser lol.

The fact that he is socially inept and wants everything done for him is irrelevent. There's no point telling him to man up, stop being a baby or ripping on him cause He's not gonna change.

Just find him a controller get your experience off him and get him back to his mother in America.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Uhm I have actually. I've read all 2 of them. And to be honest it's not that CRAZY to ask for a good fox controller. I know exactly what he is talking about. I myself can't play for **** without my own controller. I lost to scrubs at the last monthly for gods sake. couldn't even fuken double laser lol.

The fact that he is socially inept and wants everything done for him is irrelevent. There's no point telling him to man up, stop being a baby or ripping on him cause He's not gonna change.

Just find him a controller get your experience off him and get him back to his mother in America.
this.

10 this

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
luke post:

I agree with em, she knows whats up.

m2k needs to learn to carry his own weight, even if you disagree with whats happening to him, spoon feeding him his life may be a 'nice' thing to do, but ultimately it'll hurt him by making him dependent and **** at life

also this is aus son, man the **** up.
quoted for truth.

also, <3 shaya.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
he has many.

I offered him any one of my controllers as well.

This isn't purely about "lack of a controller" its the lack of "THE CONTROLLER".

Anyway as I've already said... hating on the guy gets you no where...

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
just makes you wonder who the best player in the world is with an unfamilar controller.

its not so much hate tho... my apathy to the situation is as big as my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom