• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
unless you're like a kid on a hunt for the presents hidden in the house somewhere, and then as you get older, you realize it's boring to know what you're going to get ahead of time. We like order but it's nice to have curveballs thrown at you in this game we call life.

[/philosophy]

Give us cool falcon **** and we will be appeased. Actually just give falcon **** and we'll be appeaased, give us new, original, and cool falcon ****, and we shall be ecstatic.

JFox

Smash Hero
Scar, you should release the first ever viewing of IKM2 DIODIA at Spoc VI. If you think people go nuts when they watch it at home, just think of how cool it would be to see those first impressions live as a crowd of people at your tourney are watching. And just the idea of it happening live will make for a more exciting and memorable tourney experience.

Do it.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Scar, you should release the first ever viewing of IKM2 DIODIA at Spoc VI. If you think people go nuts when they watch it at home, just think of how cool it would be to see those first impressions live as a crowd of people at your tourney are watching. And just the idea of it happening live will make for a more exciting and memorable tourney experience.

Do it.
That would be crazy.

GOTM

Smash Champion

Do it.
he was gonna do this for the first one and then he released it late cuz he blows

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol JFox that was the plan, GOTM that's probably what's going to happen, JFox yes you're right, but hopefully I prove all of you AND myself wrong. DIODIA for SPOC VI?!?

EVEN MORE REASON TO BE THERE.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
scar killed mufasa, and then when he reincarnated in a cloud, scar kneed the cloud and it turned into a thunderstorm, electrocuting Cloud-mufasa.

soap

Smash Hero
I have enough clips to make a "How To **** Scar" instructional video but I think I have more reasons to not make that than otherwise.
ya thats what not we want to see, otherwise id just watch your set with aarosmashguy or whoever.

i wanna see a montage of cactuars style, yknow what i mean

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. I would have to rely on music to make my video entertaining. Kinda like how I rely on how pretty I am to get me by in social situations.

People would probably be entertained by how I make others feel dumb... even though I do it by accident as a side effect of my playstyle.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
"How to Harden Your Gay in 10 Simple Steps."

EDIT: "How to Harden Your Gay in 10 Minutes a Day."

Top Bottom