• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Nothing has changed, still in production, release date still unconfirmed but rumored to be mid-December, as it has been since it was announced 4 months ago.
how does the maker of the video say a rumor about it? :dizzy:

Scar

#HarveyDent
Very soon. I need to find some more clips hidden amongst the hours and hours of footage, finally decide on a song, and synch everything up until I have a video that I'm happy with. I'm guessing next weekend but it could be a Christmas gift.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I love everyone for the anticipation and they hype going into this but...

I am putting together the most amazing things I can find, and until every clip is ELECTRIFYING the vid will remain in my possession. I am having so much fun deciding which is more **** out of all the combos.

Not to play with your emotions or anything but I do honestly believe that I will either be finished or very very close to it by this weekend. I will keep everyone updated as I go.

I do need a song though.. how important is the music to the video as a whole? I think very much so. I like a lot of songs, but none of them have hit me like Otherworld and S.S.H.'s Big Blue did, I was just like THESE ARE THE ONES.

I need a song that will make me say "this is the one." Vid's looking to be about 8 minutes again, credits and intro included.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Ok Scar, we'll let you kill another Mufasa, but I must warn you, if you keep this up we'll run out of them.

Scar

#HarveyDent
No I am at a different place but it's in the same general area. Yeah Thurs sounds good. Newface can come too if you want, maybe you should schedule coming @ different times b/c Wendell gets bored if he only plays every other match.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
your sig is crazy, i love it, except for the 4th gif. i dont get why you would have falcon getting ***** like that =[

oh scar, hurry up plz
Lol, that's one of my combos. I put it in there because I was having a hard time finding a video in on YS that had a match ending combo.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
weren't there a ton of songs debated earlier in the thread?

btw if you still don't have good music choices "Down With the sickness" to start and then "worth dying for" by Rise Against to finish.

Top Bottom