• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah guys I have big plans for the upcoming week, stay tuned. Will Christmas come early this year??

JFox

Smash Hero
Is Mew2King named Marth2King? Nah dude, JFox is my name, I am a fox player at heart and always will be.

Oh and Scar good **** on that update, I'm pumped.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
Is Mew2King named Marth2King? Nah dude, JFox is my name, I am a fox player at heart and always will be.

Oh and Scar good **** on that update, I'm pumped.
lol good point, maybe putting a characters name into your tag isnt such a good idea. cuz if you change mains your screwed. even tho its like mindgamess.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
scar is going to do a search for his name and see the top 25 people that have the most hits lol.

good **** on a definite due date, and i hope whatever is happening with your family goes okay.

also, I felt like sharing that i succesfully stalled on YS with scarjumped knees into a knee against a marth in game for the first time a couple days ago and it felt amazing. I hope I can one day replicate any and all epic clips that happen in this.

edit: I know, all fans will drive to his place where Scar will strap a taser to his leg and knee all of them, and when 25 people are left conscious he will show the video to them, while the losers will wear ear plugs and sit behind the monitor watching the winners faces, seeing their reactions to the amazingness. Those who are not driven mad by the extra days wait will be knasered more.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'm not sure I'm good enough to bear the enormous responsibility that would be giving advice on IKM2.

But if no one else asks....

But seriously scar, I haven't watched enough of your matches to know which clips would be best to add. All the advice I could give would be to make sure the music syncs with the moves as well as it did in IKM1.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm not sure I'm good enough to bear the enormous responsibility that would be giving advice on IKM2.

But if no one else asks....

But seriously scar, I haven't watched enough of your matches to know which clips would be best to add. All the advice I could give would be to make sure the music syncs with the moves as well as it did in IKM1.
NONE of the clips in IKM2 have been seen before. That's right, there will be NO recycling from matches previously posted online. 100% FRESH.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
am i one of the faithful scar fans? lol

i wanna early sneak peak. and il provide any last minute vid editing tips lol

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
NONE of the clips in IKM2 have been seen before. That's right, there will be NO recycling from matches previously posted online. 100% FRESH.
...... r u srs?

thats crazy.... i wanna be one of the 25.....i would be so freakin happy..... even tho i would probly love whatever it was to want to change any of it. unless you have like some ******** combos you used just to sync with music then ill be like :embarrass no.

but yaa, scar you know im like your numba 1 fan so its all gooooddd ;)

oh chibo brawl is gay.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i dont know you personally but i know you play samus in melee right?

ive seen scar **** you alot lol like this one kill on FoD lol it was like nair uair double knee kill in like 4 seconds into the match lolol.

but yea i guess you have your opinion, but whats the point of playing brawl if you could play melee instead? brawl is just so slow and boring. 6 minute macthes are not fun at allll

Reaver197

Smash Lord
lol, Scar, you really know how to work a crowd and build up the hype. It's like advance screenings for highly anticipated movies, lol.

Good stuff.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i dont know you personally but i know you play samus in melee right?

ive seen scar **** you alot lol like this one kill on FoD lol it was like nair uair double knee kill in like 4 seconds into the match lolol.

but yea i guess you have your opinion, but whats the point of playing brawl if you could play melee instead? brawl is just so slow and boring. 6 minute macthes are not fun at allll
a) You don't know him if all you've seen of him is a SAMUS getting comboed by a FALCON in a COMBO VIDEO.
b) Brawl matches aren't 6 minutes. If they ARE 6 minutes it's because either you suck or you're playing against plank, and it's most likely the first. Now with meta knight being banned so often, that's even less likely. Brawl is fast when it's being played well. My biggest complaint about brawl (besides little hitstun) was tripping and having a Wii hacked for no trips is tourney legal, and easy as **** to do.

however, being the selfish ******* that I am I'm going to say let's not argue about it in this thread (after my post lol).

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Nice. I would like to be one of the lucky 25 scar fans then if more competent people don't fill it up by the 24th.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I mean, heck, I'll sign up if there's space. Hopefully I can provide some good feedback on the editing or something.

Elen

Smash Lord
Do I get to be a top 10? I think I'm a pretty good critic, and I love you with all my heart :D

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I plan to have the video completed by December 24, 2008 at 12:00am. 10 lucky Scar fans will be permitted to watch the video on the morning of the 24th.
Why do I have to be at work on this hour? Ctrl+X wrists

edit: WAIT. I have this day off LOL. UH, UH, HEY SCAR, SUP?

Top Bottom