• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
then play smash to pass the time it works

so does running around in circles trying to catch ur own tail, silly tail it hurts when i catch you :(
no one near me to play with atm D:

What I want to know is, define morning. Like, 11am? Or 2am? Cuz if it's 2am I am staying up.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lol noobs i have the 7th spot lolololololol

ill sell it to anyone that wants it......

for one hundred zillion dollars.. lol

lol

lololololol 7 is one of my favorite numbers lolol

im sexy....

LOL

anyone watch arby n cheif lately?

WIGI

Smash Champion
i would like to have one of those spots. i can give good editing advice, aswell as what looks nice ect.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I think you should give one of the spots to me because I can give amazing advice on editing, especially if it's with synching dramatic effects of the sort.

And if that isn't convincing enough, maybe some Sonic speed could rub off on you making you moar ****. Lulz.

:093:

Scar

#HarveyDent
Alright guys long story short I have been busy and away from the boards and the community for the past 3 days... I'm exhausted and will be going to bed now but from the minute I wake up tomorrow I will be working on IKM.

Expect it by 6pm EST for the lucky few, still an Xmas release for the public.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yay.

the question still stands though, who are the last of the lucky few?

but yeah, it's gonna be good no matter what.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
aww, 6PM? I was hoping for it at midnight... oh well, if a few more hours makes it even better it's worth it. Don't pull a sakurai scar (and by sakurai, I mean delaying a bunch and then releasing a very disappointing product)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
:( i wouldnt worry about that ooo much...anything scar is in is exciting :)

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I know, I trust scar more than sakurai, lol. Didn't ken make some sort of post about how he was sure sakurai enjoyed ken combos? Well apparently he doesn't as he took them out. You can't trust someone who doesn't like ken combos. Scar likes combos better than the ken combo so he's all good.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Woah woah lol. I mean I know it's late but I should definitly be on the list of Scars top fans. Did I really have to post in this thread to obtain such status? Thats ok, lol hopefully I get one of those 2 spots.

Hax

Smash Champion
YO SCAR PLEASE SAVE ME A SPOT PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZ

Elen

Smash Lord
It's not out yet is it? If my math is right, it's 9:44 AM EST :S (Silly Swiss time) Keep us updated when you can Scar. Don't be sleepin' on us.

Top Bottom