• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

mom7

Smash Cadet
where is the combo video??? its like 3 AM on christmas day, just came bck from a family party, goin to sleep now hoping to see the combo video tomorow.

Matux

Smash Apprentice
this was not serious xD, jk man

maybe scar is watching his video the 20th time and forgot to upload

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
You guys are missing the point of Christmas. Dont rush Scar to put up a video in this kind of time, you guys should be considerate of him.

Milos

Smash Lord
and you're jumping on the lite bandwagon.

lite is definitely awesome though.

but you've never met him so how would you know? jesus im like the grinch im such an *** on christmas

ganon543

Smash Cadet
No, I did!
Ganon543 lives once again!

mwahahahahahahah
mwahahahahahaa
mwahahahahaha

*fades into darkness*

Elen

Smash Lord
That was almost funny, considering no one actually knows who that is >.<

WIGI

Smash Champion
well he has 25 people, witch is the same number of peopel that you can set to veiw private videos.

so hed add them on yotube as friends, then check their name off as the people allowed to view the private video.

i let brampton see Physchics before it was released

Scar

#HarveyDent
I mean I don't want to explain the situation b/c it's too frustrating. All of the editing that I have already done is now for ****, the one thing that absolutely COULD NOT happen did happen. My computer DIED, and the 1/4 complete project went with it. The 5 days I had planned to work on it turned out to be completely booked.

So whatever, we'll see, I will try to get back to where I was 5 days ago by the end of tomorrow and hopefully by Saturday/Sunday we'll be close to a completed project.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
thats terrible man, im sure youll get it up soon tho. dont think about it too much. just do it, no pressure.
im sure youve been through alot with the family loss. do what you gotta do

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I was scared that Scars computer would crash for some reason. Why didn't I warn you D:

Take your time with the video even though majority of us can't wait for the best Christmas present ever XD

<3 Scar and his computer crashing abilities.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i think i lost all the work on my melee vid too when i instaleld vista..

but combos don't come as readily for me.. so ittle take me a long time to get as mnay awsome clips as i had.. i know how you feel kinda scar.

Scar

#HarveyDent
scar, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, take a break from IKM2 and enjoy tonight and tomorrow bro. don't let other people's hype stress you out.
lol btw I created this hype... it breaks my heart to let it die. I really wish none of this happened (for a ton of reasons, one of which is) so that I could have, for once, made good on the due date.

But as promised before, I will not release this vid until I am completely confident that it will be blowing you all away.

JFox

Smash Hero
All of the editing that I have already done is now for ****, the one thing that absolutely COULD NOT happen did happen. My computer DIED, and the 1/4 complete project went with it.
What did I tell you about having that much manly-ness on one hard drive scar?! Thats a lot more than any one computer can handle silly. You should have seen this coming :p

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lol btw I created this hype... it breaks my heart to let it die. I really wish none of this happened (for a ton of reasons, one of which is) so that I could have, for once, made good on the due date.

But as promised before, I will not release this vid until I am completely confident that it will be blowing you all away.
you think there isnt anymore hype? im still dying to see this man, and im sure everyone else here is to. anything better then ikm must be incredibly crazzzzy.

i am confident in your ability to successfully succeed.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if u cant get it, i wouldnt mind trying to help u recover ur project files and such and making it so ur back to the part u were at. shouldnt be too hard

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Chibo you're like a knight in shining armor. If you can make it to NE Philly at some point that would be sweet. I could always drive down to your place if necessary.

Top Bottom