• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

Elen

Smash Lord
I'm so pumped. I'm just going to sit at my computer until it's released.

WIGI

Smash Champion
seriosly though, GiG4 deserves it alot.

im a luigi main, im a big fan of Pakman, witch makes me a big fan of scar by default. and lion king is my favourite movie.

but give a spot to G1G4. =]

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
no, because he had an amazing combo. Though what relevancy that has to how scar picks is a mystery, considering he's picking by biggest fan, not best player or player with best combos.

WIGI

Smash Champion
this guy is one of the biggest fans of captain falcon . period.

his display pic is epic.
his sig is epic.

and his controler..

il show it to you.
=]

lol.

*painted by yours truely*

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol no, but whne he gave hit to my his y button wouldn't work, then i fixed it. then hes jack got steped on adn i need to transfer this shell to a new controler =[

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol, i remember making my own controller, top was black, bottom was red and hada black flame outline, and the buttons were gold. But for some reason it was really sticky and stopped working after a while. It COULD have been awesome.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah i don't paint buttons anymore

i could now cuz i got really good at painting. btu still to much paint makes it sticky.

this can be discussed elsewhere probably.. like the guide to repainting yoru controler thread o.0

/tangent

when are the final 2 spots being anounced?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i dunno, at 6pm lol.

Or maybe Scar will just have only 23 viewers because he can't decide. but then there wouldn't be 25 people for Dec. 25th D:

WIGI

Smash Champion
not mine. feels like a reg gc controler, just smoother, no thicckness aded.

im have to go out in 20 minutes :o i won't be here for the update

Scar

#HarveyDent
Update

Alright here's the deal, and I'm sure this is a shock to everyone but whatever, luck is not on my side this week.

I got home for break on Friday 12/19, at 11:00pm which gave me 4 full days to work on IKM2.

A family member died on Saturday 12/20, at 1:00 am.

Until I posted in here at 9pm yesterday (which is when I fell asleep), I had about 4 hours total time to spend on IKM2.

THIS morning when I woke up, my laptop computer was dead. I quickly went to Best Buy and bought a USB hard drive thing, removed the hard drive from my laptop (with the IKM2 footage on it), and am currently trying to transfer all of my video files onto my desktop at home.

I am very upset about all this but needless to say I will do whatever I can to have the video released as soon as is humanly possible. If anyone knows why a USB device that apparently needs no drivers or software installation would not be working on Windows XP let me know.

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1346&ID=1731

Scar

#HarveyDent
update 3

the desktop is reading the hard drive, which is good.

the only problem now is that i can't access any of my files at all because as soon as i go to "Scar," which is my xp username for the laptop, i am told that "Access is denied."

how do i bypass that security?

pockyD

Smash Legend
update 3

the only problem now is that i can't access any of my files at all because as soon as i go to "Scar," which is my xp username for the laptop, i am told that "Access is denied."

are you sure you're supposed to access it as a network drive, and not like say, a usb drive // standard external hard drive?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
update 3

wow thats a cool device u got there, i rly wanna get one now. my enclosure is desktop drives only and i have to open it up and requires screws and stuff.

but alas, that problem is **** annoying, its happened to me plenty of times, for future referrence to avoid it, whenever you add a password to your windows username and it asks you if you want to make the files private, choose no.

to bypasss this for now.... ummmm.... tryin to think....

after searching i found this:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308421
that should fix all your probs. text/call me if ya need any help

Milos

Smash Lord
scar, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, take a break from IKM2 and enjoy tonight and tomorrow bro. don't let other people's hype stress you out.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
yeah, go ahead and take your time, I can wait. I've got a ton of other stuff to be exited about cause it's Christmas. Hope everything goes well for you.

Top Bottom