• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
bet *o* feels dumb every time playing ******s
This confuses me.

Cactuar: He Hits People and Then They Take Damage and Die.
Cactuar: If you teched away from him,towards him, did a stationary tech, or missed your tech, you will take more damage.

Nope, doesn't sound very entertaining.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm only still on smashboards cause I'm waiting for this vid to be released O_O omg? SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Scar

#HarveyDent
Nothing has changed, still in production, release date still unconfirmed but rumored to be mid-December, as it has been since it was announced 4 months ago.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Well now I don't want to announce it because it's like 2 weeks away... but that has been my plan so I hope it wasn't terribly inaccurate.

Scar

#HarveyDent
The second week in December:

1) was an approximation, so yes, we are drawing near
2) lasts for a week

I will more than likely release a first showing of IKM2 at SPOC VI, which is on December 13th, and the vid should be available to the public the week after. IKM2 will be infused with all of my love for both Melee and Captain Falcon, and as such if it is not an accurate reflection of that love, I assure you that I will be far too proud to release it to the public.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
The second week in December:

1) was an approximation, so yes, we are drawing near
2) lasts for a week

I will more than likely release a first showing of IKM2 at SPOC VI, which is on December 13th, and the vid should be available to the public the week after. IKM2 will be infused with all of my love for both Melee and Captain Falcon, and as such if it is not an accurate reflection of that love, I assure you that I will be far too proud to release it to the public.
that's what's up bob, you are one bobbin man meow!

Top Bottom