• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol I actually love the trailer but that's fine. And don't worry, DIODIA will be everything you're looking for.

If anyone wants to PM me music suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.
hm.

free willy theme song will work for sure. XD

Vro

Smash Lord
Why would you go say something like that?

Go for Tool or Atreyu if you want that rock vibe.

Big_R

Smash Champion
dude atreyu is practically patented by zelgadis he shouldnt do such things.

he should hit up some jungle love by the time at least for the credits

oooooweeee

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
so i weak knee to uair ppl with my falcoN LOL and they're like wtf? thank u scar
revived quote to point out that that's been around since basically forever.

killing threads is bad. use falcon's knees as a defibrillator!

Also to make this post mean something, I concur that Muse is awesome, but I'm not sure they're the best choice. I'm thinking more along the lines of "Worth Dying For" by Rise Against and "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold.

Also, if I put the knee together with hard metal, I get "Ride the Lightning" by Metallica.

edit: Yeah, Ride the Lightning is so perfect. I'm watching IKM with it playing, and everything fits, the knee->knee combos started when the music sped up, and all the falcon punches happened during the solo, along with alot of the cool stuff. I would love to see a video that was actually designed with the song in mind in the first place. and the song ends exactly when the GAME comes up from the ledgedrop-->walljump-->double jump--> knee against peach combo that slow mos. It was truly epic. If you don't use it, I may just stick this in over IKM and watch it again.

Wife

Smash Lord
Dude Scar how do you get such high view counts on your videos? This little trailer of yours got like a thousand views in a week or something. Are you just way more popular than Wifey? Am I totally outdated?

Que pasa?

Big_R

Smash Champion
revived quote to point out that that's been around since basically forever.

killing threads is bad. use falcon's knees as a defibrillator!

Also to make this post mean something, I concur that Muse is awesome, but I'm not sure they're the best choice. I'm thinking more along the lines of "Worth Dying For" by Rise Against and "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold.

Also, if I put the knee together with hard metal, I get "Ride the Lightning" by Metallica.

edit: Yeah, Ride the Lightning is so perfect. I'm watching IKM with it playing, and everything fits, the knee->knee combos started when the music sped up, and all the falcon punches happened during the solo, along with alot of the cool stuff. I would love to see a video that was actually designed with the song in mind in the first place. and the song ends exactly when the GAME comes up from the ledgedrop-->walljump-->double jump--> knee against peach combo that slow mos. It was truly epic. If you don't use it, I may just stick this in over IKM and watch it again.
but scar made it cool to do again.
i do remember seeing it in like a falcon falco combo vid back in the day. the vid where i stole wall jump dairs with falco lol good times

but dude u should use assassin by muse its pretty sweet

umm if u wanna get funky u can use some chromeo lol

if u want some red hot chili peppers u could use tortue me or at least like half of it b4 it melows out at that one part. u could use scar tissue for credits or something cuz get it ur name is scar

idk this is hard i should just amke my own video

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Dude Scar how do you get such high view counts on your videos? This little trailer of yours got like a thousand views in a week or something. Are you just way more popular than Wifey? Am I totally outdated?

Que pasa?
It's not your fault... it's just that you don't play Captain Falcon and do such cool combos.

Wait, ok, it's a bit your fault

jk <3 you

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
but scar made it cool to do again.
i do remember seeing it in like a falcon falco combo vid back in the day. the vid where i stole wall jump dairs with falco lol good times

but dude u should use assassin by muse its pretty sweet

umm if u wanna get funky u can use some chromeo lol
Flip em the bird was the vid.

But I mean, this has been something falcon players have been doing for a long time. I don't know why something wouldn't be popular when it's very effective...I play with voodoo all the time, and he's been doing that since way before IKM, and i've seen it in tons of places.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I don't claim to have invented it or anything, I think Pakman told me about it a looong time ago, back when he mained CF. I do it a lot more than anyone I have seen though, and IMO I know Falcon's offstage limits better than... well... everyone.

HOWEVER even though the Scarjump was discovered/known before my time, I've changed it from a flashy surprise technique into a viable tactic. In fact, it's been borderline broken recently due to the fact that no one knows Falcon's offstage YS capabilities at this point.

Combining Scarjumping with walljump>aerial>walljump and walljump>aerial>DJ aerials is devastating.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Scar gets too many views. >< He cheats. Also, yeah your scar jumping sillyness is gay. I've been 0-deathed by in on teams that was gay. Lol, it'd be cool if every stage went down the same way as YS straight down. That way scar could be beast on all stages. :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I know it has, but Scar just does it so much.

Many things that have been named for people have been around longer than they have.

The Tree grab, and I've heard of people crediting the shine JC grab to Shiz, even though it's been around since before he used it.

Scar

#HarveyDent
LMAO It's gonna be a long road until the actual release of IKM2. I have more or less everything I need to make it... just a few more 5 star clips and we'll be in business. 5 star clips take time to get though.

I expect to actually release the video sometime in November.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Lol, Scar's name isn't actually from Lion King, it's because people are mentally scarred from the combo trauma when they lose to him.

Whatever, weak knee-> uair is good, always has been good. If a falcon player doesn't do it they aren't really a falcon player.

D

Deleted member

if you do something cool, don't show it 8 times at the coolest part of the music. Total buzz kill.

I challenge you to do knee, ledge cancel into dair as a combo. I've only done it once by accident and it was the smoothest **** I have ever seen.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I challenge you to do knee, ledge cancel into dair as a combo. I've only done it once by accident and it was the smoothest **** I have ever seen.
... You have to be kidding me. lmao Mow I'll talk to you about this later you *******.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
In a match or set up? It's easy to setup and do. Except of course that the only way to prove that it's a combo is in training, which means no c-stick. So I dunno.

Top Bottom