• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just shaved for the first time and it was awesome

pickle962

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=2927]I just shaved for the first time and it was awesome[/drupal]

Title says all. My mom finally got around to buying me an electric razor. After my shower, My dad gave me a few pointers on shaving and I had some instructions that came with my razor, so it wasn't too hard. I was also careful when I was shaving. I mainly needed to shave my sideburns, but I had some chin hairs to shave as well. After I shaved,I cleaned my razor, and I used some lotion my mom bought me along with my razor and rubbed it on my chin and sideburns(What WAS my sideburns that is). Anyhow, My first time shaving was awesome and I'm looking forward to shaving in the future.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My first time shaving was actually pretty bad. I cut myself a bunch and it burned. My mom also got me aftershave, and it said it cooled and soothed knicks and burns.

It lied. That stuff burned like hell.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
My first time shaving was actually pretty bad. I cut myself a bunch and it burned. My mom also got me aftershave, and it said it cooled and soothed knicks and burns.

It lied. That stuff burned like hell.
Oh yeah... I know what you're talking about. XD

Now I shave everyday, despite not wanting to. As much as I love that facial hair, school rules prevent me from having it. ****ing school board.

M.K

Level 55
I didn't actually cut myself the first time I shaved. I do occasionally catch my lip sometimes with my razor, but not anything too bad.
However, I'm starting to get to the point where I have to shave nearly every day, even when there is BARELY anything on my face. However, it's still prickly, and it annoys me. I can shave at night, fall asleep, and awake the next morning with annoying little hairs >_<;

j0s3ph

Smash Apprentice
Shaving is cool at first but sucks later.
I shave every day and I hate it. I use an electric razor though, never tried a regular because I dont wanna cut myself. So enjoy it while you can, but when you get hairy you'll hate it

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
The first time I shaved, I picked up a razer and shaved my 'stache. Then I got some tea.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
First time I shaved, I cut my heel. Man that was a terrible cut.

But yeah, Lythium is right. Shaving your legs feels so nice. :p

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The first time I shaved it was my junk.
I got seven ingrown hairs.
So many scabs.
Wut.

this thread is so active.

what is this.

XD
It's likely because the majority of us are teenagers and actually want to share. :laugh:

Hoped I wouldn't have to go into this. I was shaving my leg and I sneezed and well can you guess what happened?

10fails
Fail. Cuts on your feet are always the worst though, walking with them sucks.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I hate shaving.

Protip though: If you ever cut yourself while shaving and need to stop the bleeding, deodorant works wonders. It sounds weird, but on Halloween I was shaving to make sure I was as set for my costume as possible, and I cut myself, so I Googled for quick ways to stop the bleeding and found that as a suggestion. I tried it and it stung a little bit, but it stopped the bleeding almost immediately.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I dont see how anyone can mess up shaving... ever. I shaved for the first time when I was like... 12. I've only nicked myself once or twice the razor was dull (inb4irony).

But, coming from someone who has been shaving for 10 years... nothing beats the SSS trifecta.

1)Sh**
1.1) Don't even wipe, just make sure there are no dingleberries

2)Shower

3)Shave

2 & 3 need to be done simultaneously. That is, shave in the shower (if you have an anti-fog mirror). If not, then immediately afterward.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Awww.

I shave my ****.

No but seriously, I only shave like 3 times per month, and that's because I don't grow any hair lawl.

Jupz

Smash Master
Should I shave tonight? I've got several hairs under my chin and I last shaved a few days ago.

*is grateful I have this thread to contemplate this*

Paradoxical

Smash Cadet
Has anyone used a cheap razer and cut their pimples, where they proceded to burn and bleed?

I shave all the time, no worries.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I didn't really care for my first shave.

But when I first touched the skin.. it felt good. Also electric shavers for the win. Get all the bad stuff first then use a real razor if needed at least.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I hate shaving ma pubes but you can't have it looking like a jungle down there all the time ya kno?

Edit: also there's this amazing **** called magicshave which like is a cream/liquid that removes the hair for you......if you're worried about stupid ingrown hairs.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It becomes more annoying than having to brush your teeth.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Shaving does suck after a while! It does leave you nice and smooth, but it becomes a chore to do! I do like how my facial hair looks after 2-3 days of not shaving, but s#!+ gets out of control! I shaved my legs only a couple of times and it's nice, but it takes a while to do! Also, I haven't cut my self! I'm so pro!

Top Bottom