• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just shaved for the first time and it was awesome

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sometimes I wish facial hair grew as fast as you wanted it to. Like I hate having to wait for awhile to get a nice, defined mustache while being stuck with a wimpy "haven't shaved in 5 days semi stache that looks raggedy". I'd like to be able to switch freely between looks without the wait between.

Romulox2010

Smash Rookie
Sometimes I wish facial hair grew as fast as you wanted it to. Like I hate having to wait for awhile to get a nice, defined mustache while being stuck with a wimpy "haven't shaved in 5 days semi stache that looks raggedy". I'd like to be able to switch freely between looks without the wait between.
And I wish I had a wario mustache but we can't have evrything we want now can we?
I first shaved when I was 12 and since then I now have to shave everyday.

P.S. shaving is not fun:mad:

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
shaving sucks

every 2 days waking up to see that you look like a gorilla

and then your like crap i gotta shave

and then you realize you gotta go to school

and you realize your only 17

and your like what the heck

why do i have facial hair

and then you hear stupid kids at school saying

"yea you know im turning 18 but i still cant grow facial hair"