• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I call dibs on Lain's babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lain just beat M2K in a tourney match with ICs.

Discuss please.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
CONGRATULATIONS! To Lain and the ICs. Dang now I might have to put more effort in mine ;_;. ICs for MK counter

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Kawaii Bunny is pretty much the only one who really is able to call dibs on Lain's babies because she is female.

Durrhurr. :B

On a less serious note (durrhurr :B), good **** Lain. We love you. <3

Smasher89

Smash Lord
It was really nice to watch and see Lain beat Dojo first, then M2K, i think I´ll stay up watching the finals since this tournaments matches is too good.

Next opponent up is against Ally in winners final right?

Chaco

Never Logs In
To bad I have dibs on Bunny's babies.

Lain will have to settle for Bengalz. D:<

|RK|

Smash Marketer

Ah whoops, that's livestream...

Hey, Chaco?

Why is it that whenever I see your name

I think that your avatar should be

Klonoa?
:kirby2:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
They didn't record the match, I don't think. You guys missed out.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
What! LAIN BE M2K! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!

This made people hard... Made me hard as well =O

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Kawaii Bunny is pretty much the only one who really is able to call dibs on Lain's babies because she is female.

Durrhurr. :B

On a less serious note (durrhurr :B), good **** Lain. We love you. <3
Guys can't call dibs on babies? :(:(:(:(:(:(

Calls dibs on Lain. You can have the babies.

/yeshomo

swordgard

Smash Hero
Frankly, no offence, but i think m2k was simply trying to make a point vs lain. Which he failed at. He tried proving you can beat ics without camping, which he indeed didnt do much first set. 2nd set on the other hand XD But still props to lain.

But m2k definitly doesnt know the matchup, moar upthrow/backthrow please. On the other hand, lain needs to learn how to counter camping >.<

Teh Future

Smash Master
Frankly, no offence, but Lain beat the best two metaknights in the world. I dont know what you mean by "counter spamming" since there was no spamming by either dojo or m2k in those matches. When they were above him trying to poke with dairs he hit them with upairs and probably like every CG but one I think he got from punishing tornado.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
There's always one "IT WAZ A FULKE" person in every thread.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Frankly, no offence, but Lain beat the best two metaknights in the world. I dont know what you mean by "counter spamming" since there was no spamming by either dojo or m2k in those matches. When they were above him trying to poke with dairs he hit them with upairs and probably like every CG but one I think he got from punishing tornado.

Learn to read, i said camping. M2K first set went all out on lain for the majority of the time because as everyone knows, M2K hates camping. He was still in winners so he could afford playing this way. Notice how on the 2nd set lain only landed one grab in the first match?

Its because m2k started camping the platform of SV on the second set and aiming his nado at the ledge when he was out of reach, which is the exact same reason lain doesnt like playing there. Which is pretty much understandable. However, hype destroyed the 2nd match, Lain was concentrated on getting the grab cause everyone was saying he only needs 1 grab, which is true but also very prompt to making you do stupid mistakes because lain tried to get the grabs too much and was getting very aggressive. Also, M2K was very focused on the grab too, which could have easily led him to being mindgamed into other stuff. And as stated before, m2k knows how to air camp, but he definitly did not take into account the fact that his own grabs>ics. If you guys just want to keep being lain fanboys, sure go ahead, he did some sick **** out there. On the other hand, we need to be able to spot our mistakes to continue on improving to become the best and not just stare in awe without thinkings of way to get better. This is how you get good, and how you improve. And this is how lain will get better, cause i know hes not just gonna stand there, hes gonna rethink the matchup even more, i have confidence that he will due to his drive to win and his skill level.

Nonetheless, good job on beating M2K once and on beating Dojo

Oh and kawaii, no need to make fun of me when im only using rational arguments :p

lain

Smash Master
LMFAO @ this thread. 2222222 good.

wrong stuff
Uhhmmmm. Yeah. I dunno what to say really. LOL.

M2K and dojo are ****ing monsters. You have no idea how ridiculous it is to try and uair m2k or dojo when they keep ****ing spacing perfectly. Let alone grab.

:[ Sowwy I lost to M2K in finals though. I knew he was gonna come back harder and I tried to compensate, but I got a little too aggressive and was stupidly getting hit by dumb tornadoes.

I <3 you gaiz.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Swordguard is right, we don´t want the same thing that happened with Diddy in Ninjalink ;)

Conditioning should be a good way to deal with camping, oh do you know of the "waveland" on smashville and other moving platforms, might help to get a grab oppoturnity on that stage

swordgard

Smash Hero
LMFAO @ this thread. 2222222 good.

Uhhmmmm. Yeah. I dunno what to say really. LOL.

M2K and dojo are ****ing monsters. You have no idea how ridiculous it is to try and uair m2k or dojo when they keep ****ing spacing perfectly. Let alone grab.

:[ Sowwy I lost to M2K in finals though. I knew he was gonna come back harder and I tried to compensate, but I got a little too aggressive and was stupidly getting hit by dumb tornadoes.

I <3 you gaiz.
Oh, yeah im gonna have to agree on that, you did try to upair and stuff, but overall you did get too agressive. But yeah, overall still good shiz, these guys DO have insane spacing :S

Try nair out of dash or shield to beat nado, its a very nice little trick (you cant do it while the nado is on you, but its faster to recover and to do out of shield than blizz).

And do you mean platform autocancel smasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom