• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I call dibs on Lain's babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Learn to read, i said camping. M2K first set went all out on lain for the majority of the time because as everyone knows, M2K hates camping. He was still in winners so he could afford playing this way. Notice how on the 2nd set lain only landed one grab in the first match?

Its because m2k started camping the platform of SV on the second set and aiming his nado at the ledge when he was out of reach, which is the exact same reason lain doesnt like playing there. Which is pretty much understandable. However, hype destroyed the 2nd match, Lain was concentrated on getting the grab cause everyone was saying he only needs 1 grab, which is true but also very prompt to making you do stupid mistakes because lain tried to get the grabs too much and was getting very aggressive. Also, M2K was very focused on the grab too, which could have easily led him to being mindgamed into other stuff. And as stated before, m2k knows how to air camp, but he definitly did not take into account the fact that his own grabs>ics. If you guys just want to keep being lain fanboys, sure go ahead, he did some sick **** out there. On the other hand, we need to be able to spot our mistakes to continue on improving to become the best and not just stare in awe without thinkings of way to get better. This is how you get good, and how you improve. And this is how lain will get better, cause i know hes not just gonna stand there, hes gonna rethink the matchup even more, i have confidence that he will due to his drive to win and his skill level.

Nonetheless, good job on beating M2K once and on beating Dojo

Oh and kawaii, no need to make fun of me when im only using rational arguments :p
Youre really trying to lecture one of the 5 people who's beaten m2k in a set? Really? No ones even talking about the second set, and to say that someone who's beaten meep doesnt know the matchup is a bit ridiculous, even moreso when you take into account that he plays the same aggressive style against everyone and has lost literally a handful of sets. Was he trying to prove a point when he lost to NL, Ally, or anyone else? Try beating what are considered the worlds top 3 players in sets (m2k, dojo, ally) before making criticisms and johns over a set Lain won.

lain

Smash Master
Srsly you gaiz. This is the Lain+Kawaii Bunny love thread. Not the "hey lain you r bad even though..." thread.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lain, omg, you are my true hero. You are just really way too good.
EDIT: I doubt it, but are you going to HERB 2? If you don't know what it is, It's an NC tourney in Late July, It's gonna be pretty big.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Srsly you gaiz. This is the Lain+Kawaii Bunny love thread. Not the "hey lain you r bad even though..." thread.
Inorite? Have some respect people, ****.

swordgard

Smash Hero

Oh, just wanna say something.

1st of all when i say m2k doesnt know the matchup, i mean he could know it better. Theres some stuff he didnt know, like how grab>ics. But whatsover, even if m2k doesnt know matchups, hes ****ing m2k. He *****.

Im not saying your bad lain. Your incredibly good, that is for sure, especially for beating m2k down once, im gonna admit, your one of the few people who did this. And thanks to you m2k had no second chance at taking ally down. All im saying is that theres always room to improve ^.^, wouldnt want you to rest on your shoulders when others train, get what i mean?

Oh and the truth, i do try and beat ally, it just doesnt work XD He sure knows how to handle em ics XD.

And lol, i can only imagine the babies of 4 *******(kawaiis ics and lains ics XD )

lain

Smash Master
Oh of course. What's ridiculous about brawl is that when I come to a national, I suddenly find that people have gotten ridiculous and gotten past limitations we all thought were forever.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Oh of course. What's ridiculous about brawl is that when I come to a national, I suddenly find that people have gotten ridiculous and gotten past limitations we all thought were forever.

Yeah indeed, and i plan on breaking some of these myself this summer :)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You can not have his babies cause you can't get Lain to ***!
You must learn to suck, then you can have his babies.
Lain, come to me and I will show you what my DDD skills have gotten me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I main Kirby as well as ICs. Kirby's inhale has more priority that Dedede's. That means I win. :DDD

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
even tho I won all 3 the 2nd set, the difference in the matches between the 1st set and the 2nd set was like a combined total of 1 stock, just enough for me to win them instead of just enough for me to lose them, and that's the hardest I've ever camped before. ICs do fine vs MK

edit - the infinite should not be banned - smashboards needs to stop trying to ban stuff just cuz they don't like it

meepxzero

Smash Master
even tho I won all 3 the 2nd set, the difference in the matches between the 1st set and the 2nd set was like a combined total of 1 stock, just enough for me to win them instead of just enough for me to lose them, and that's the hardest I've ever camped before. ICs do fine vs MK

edit - the infinite should not be banned - smashboards needs to stop trying to ban stuff just cuz they don't like it
yay <3 m2k

the only scenario where i agree it is worth a ban is if mk got banned, but hopefully apex will prove to everyone hes not ban worthy in tourney.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
nothing is ban worthy except stuff involving a lot of luck (like really dumb stages, and even then I don't really care much at all)

im sure you and esp. lain practiced the CG a lot and I know I practiced MK a LOT banning them would be completely unfair and I don't think it's that broken anyway

Chaco

Never Logs In
Uhm. Things are either going to be very awkward or very sexy if I ever meet Kawaii Bunny lol.
Not near as awkward as mine would be. You don't wanna know. Don't worry about it.

Lain, crazy good job though dude. I woulda loved to see you in Grand Finals.

Also, I feel this thread is taking a weird turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom