• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I asked Sethlon how he was doing at AZonetwo step. *Updating*

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Are there any videos from said tourney?
Someone on previous page said there is a 100 gigs worth of video that needs to be sliced etc. I'm just as excited to see these falco's too but read the thread at least lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow. I love how people assume one set means that someone is better. Since when have dittos ment anything?

I never tried to take away anything from SK. I'm sure his falco is very good. And Sethlon never said he was better then SK.

And SK, I don't know why you would assume you have more melee experience then Sethlon. He has been playing for a really long time and has been to several national tournaments. Not to mention he was one of the best roy players alongside Neo.

TL;DR:
Trash talk is stupid.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I just watched the Forward vs SK vid and imo (and take it as such, just an opinion) Sethlon is better. I have not seen vids of him at AZ yet, but back here in Houston he just wrecks shop.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Sethlon imma take that reverse chaingrab u did to me that was sick.
Hope to play u at a tournament again.
OUr falco ditto matches should be uploaded on dookdigitys page any hour now.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Wow. I love how people assume one set means that someone is better. Since when have dittos ment anything?

I never tried to take away anything from SK. I'm sure his falco is very good. And Sethlon never said he was better then SK.

And SK, I don't know why you would assume you have more melee experience then Sethlon. He has been playing for a really long time and has been to several national tournaments. Not to mention he was one of the best roy players alongside Neo.

TL;DR:
Trash talk is stupid.
I think what SK meant was that he has played Falco since Melee, and I think you mentioned before that Sethlon was a Roy main back in Melee.

Therefore SK = more Falco experience. Even though technically the transition between games pretty much meant relearning quite a bit.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think what SK meant was that he has played Falco since Melee, and I think you mentioned before that Sethlon was a Roy main back in Melee.

Therefore SK = more Falco experience. Even though technically the transition between games pretty much meant relearning quite a bit.
That is a really stupid comparison considering they have different movesets and brawl has a different physics engine.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I played SK92 on evo 2k7 and he had an amazing falco and fox. I managed to beat his falco a few time with my fox we were preatty even but his fox was amaizong hard to beat, also I hear he beated Bombsoldier in friendlies. We were a crew from PR and he was from Vegas I dont think he remembers me or the peach player. But belive me he was really good Foward caliber on melee.

Its good to see hes playing brawl. Hope to play him again on evo

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I played SK92 on evo 2k7 and he had an amazing falco and fox. I managed to beat his falco a few time with my fox we were preatty even but his fox was amaizong hard to beat, also I hear he beated Bombsoldier in friendlies. We were a crew from PR and he was from Vegas I dont think he remembers me or the peach player. But belive me he was really good Foward caliber on melee.
Forward came to Texas for our last melee tournament. Sethlon 2-0'ed him in pools. WITH ROY. Not only that, but Sethlon knocked forward out of the low tier tournament AND the random tournament.

Sethlon was also very good in melee, so I don't see your point. Name dropping is pointless.

bowz

Smash Journeyman

Its good to see hes playing brawl. Hope to play him again on evo
Just wanted to point this out. Haha. Not on topic, but it made me laugh.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
just pointing SK92 is good not some random scrub. My bad I stoped looking at roy since neo stoped using him although I prefered Roy more than marth just cause he was manlier and his sword burns you FIRE!!!!. So Ill quickly look for him on youtube cause I wanna see roy Rocking. Also now that I got your attention Is it really true that IC chaintrow was banned?.

Ohh and please post recent vids of sethlon Ive seen his brawl falco and is pretty solid.

LOL Its amazing how many writing errors I get when Im drunk jajaja I just finished watching Boston beating the Crap of LA on finals with my friends. So I wont edit my previous post

bowz

Smash Journeyman
just pointing SK92 is good not some random scrub. My bad I stoped looking at roy since neo stoped using him although I prefered Roy more than marth just cause he was malier and his sword put you on fire. So Ill quickly look for him on youtube cause I wanna see roy Rocking. Also now that I got your attention Is it really true that IC chaintrow was banned?.

Ohh and please post recent vids of sethlon Ive seen his brawl falco and is pretty solid.

LOL Its amazing how many writing errors I get when Im drunk jajaja I just finished watching Boston beating the Crap of LA on finals with my friends. So I wont edit my previous post
...I couldn't resist. xD

J4pu

Smash Champion
What I've learned (from SC) is that if someone uses "jajaja" to indicate laughing, English isn't their first language. And I think it's pretty safe to assume Spanish is.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
What I've learned (from SC) is that if someone uses "jajaja" to indicate laughing, English isn't their first language. And I think it's pretty safe to assume Spanish is.
Wow impressed I never noticed that lol but you can also know by looking at my Location, its say PR. And here we use both Spanish and English. (we are US territory) So if I were to laugh in english it should be like this hahaha right?

clowsui

Smash Legend
...the best that the east has is the exit for the west? What does this refer to, America, the world, or what XD?

Also, hahaha seems right.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
...the best that the east has is the exit for the west? What does this refer to, America, the world, or what XD?

Also, hahaha seems right.
So you know spanish too or just used any translation. Well this is sort of something from PR. but when I taked a look at it, it pretty much covered everthing the americas, west coast. it really doesnt matter where you look at it NBA whatever West Rocks.

Also I taked a look at sthelon Roy and wow Im impressed I would loved to play against him when I used the play melee, to bad he didnt go to evo world.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Everybody once the falco dittos between me and Sethlon are up from AZ12 step, then u will c 2 epic falcos going at each other. Theres over 100 gigs of videos to up uploaded but it will be up. I can't wait to see my match with him again. And i hope to play sethlon again, ill post back when our falco dittos are uploaded.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ahhh, I'm finally home.

Sethlon imma take that reverse chaingrab u did to me that was sick.
Hope to play u at a tournament again.
Reverse chain grabs are fun, even if only for the crowd's reaction, lol
Yeah, it'd be fun to play again :) You going to FAST?

J4pu

Smash Champion
What's the difference between doing a reverse boost grab with fox and with falco? Cuz i can do it easily with fox but havent gotten a good one with falco yet (granted i didn't try for very long yet).

and just to make sure i have the concept down right:
Dash
Analog stick oppositte direction
Down on C-stick before character turns around
Grab

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
SK92 if you go to evo 2k8 better be ready. I want to play you again on melee and well brawl too.

I am new to brawl Falco so what is Reverse boost grab.

Also please post vids of the tournament

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Kyle are you serious? Of course you have the money for it! I'm going to FAST1, you should too, so we can doubles again, and you can play Sethlon. :)
yep me and dannykat on a team ***** im ready for it dannykat.(3rd at AZ12 step)
GO VEGAS!
oh and boost reverse grab isn't hard at all, i just never saw someone do it to me.
it takes five minutes to learn.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlon and I will both be at FAST. Team MM?

Top Bottom