• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I asked Sethlon how he was doing at AZonetwo step. *Updating*

D1

Banned via Administration
Yay glad to hear mad beast Falcos are goin to Fast I'll def see you guys there ^_^.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Haha. I've been practicing reverse boost grabbing for about five minutes and can do it near flawlessly already. Rock on.
Yeah, its not really that hard, lol.

Also, greyhound changed the whole buying tickets in advance thing =/ you only get a discount if its within 500 miles, and even then its not a very big discount...

FAST is sounding even more amazing now :)

wangston

Smash Lord
Hey Sethlon I just wrote a guide on how to do the chaingrab to dair and I was wondering what grab works best on getting another throw in walking grab, dash grab, or shield cancel grab? Or is it just situational and character dependent on which grab to use?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
****! I want to go to FAST. There still might be a chance for me to convince NM to go, but I'm not sure.

That sucks about Greyhound... how much are the tickets looking now?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hey Sethlon I just wrote a guide on how to do the chaingrab to dair and I was wondering what grab works best on getting another throw in walking grab, dash grab, or shield cancel grab? Or is it just situational and character dependent on which grab to use?
Usually walking grabs are best...you can space however far/close you want, can't trip, and can be nice and leisurely about it :lick: Some characters you pretty much have to buffer a dash to get the regrab, like olimar/marth. I never shield cancel my grabs whenever I chain.

****! I want to go to FAST. There still might be a chance for me to convince NM to go, but I'm not sure.

That sucks about Greyhound... how much are the tickets looking now?
Yeah, the prices are pretty **** now...about 370$ for round trip from Albuquerque - Orlando :(

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
That's straight up ****. That's not even funny, Greyhound, you money hungry whores.

I'm looking into tickets now. Everything for buses, to planes, to driving hours and gas prices.

NM actually randomly got interest in going. I might be able to make it Sethlon.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
**** try from Las Vegas to Florida west coast to east coast.
plane is the only solution lol.

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
**** try from Las Vegas to Florida west coast to east coast.
plane is the only solution lol.
I already kinda have a ticket. I might be going to Georgia, to meet dook and biglou, then we would drive to FL. You must come!

fark

Smash Apprentice
i didnt read most of this but i was there and i watched sethlon lose to sk92
i find his falco more entertaining
forward didnt go falco once
i asked him about his falco and he said he hasnt been using him at all since ucla

here are some vids of sethlon and sk92 at onetwo

http://www.youtube.com/user/dookdigity

also my friend two stocked dsf with rob
it was glorious to witness

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah I just finished watchin the vid pretty entertaining at first I was gonna ask why on BF were you guys fuggin up the edgehogs after the dair spikes, but later on in the videos you guys weren't fuggin up anymore and just edgehogged appropriately after the CG to dair spike.

Seth's boost reverse pivot grab CG to dair spike combo is full of sex.

SK92 good sh** as well on pulling thru even if your back was against the wall in that match...thats why I <3 Falco so much...you can be almost down for the count...then just make a comeback.

Can't wait to see you guys @ FAST I hope the wind blows my way and allows me to still attend...

..time and unforseen occurences can be such a b*tch sometimes -_-.

TheX0913

Smash Apprentice
Jersey City, New Jersey; Cornell at Ithaca, New Yo
that sk92 vs sethlon video was the best video i have seen yet. That match was so intense. Props to sk92 for making the nice a** comeback the last round. and sethlon had the sexy reverse pivot chain grab. that was impressive. You two guys are the gritist! We shall now leave earth for no good raison!

wasabicheese

Smash Journeyman
i have new respect for you SK92. i originally thought u were just a guy who managed to get rly lucky against Seth. i was wrong. u are VERY talented. i apologize for earlier criticism.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
i have new respect for you SK92. i originally thought u were just a guy who managed to get rly lucky against Seth. i was wrong. u are VERY talented. i apologize for earlier criticism.

haha thanx me and seth have two different styles i think. Hope to have more matches with him.

Top Bottom