• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am maining strictly Metaknight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
lol @BP100.
Diddy does need it.
It's not the same melee tech skill, but in the very high level he's playing, it's REALLY needed.
(He plays against M2K often, so....)
I never really looked into Diddy for long, so I honestly wouldn't know. That post was more satire than anything lol. But seriously, is Diddy really that technical? O.o

OverLade

Smash Hero
I never really looked into Diddy for long, so I honestly wouldn't know. That post was more satire than anything lol. But seriously, is Diddy really that technical? O.o
If you're gonna say something stupid then don't post. Yes Diddy is that technical. That's why all of the best Diddys (Even Wyatt) are inconsistent.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
AZ itd be easier if you just said what stages. I doubt he cares enough, and from what I heard he lost on Rainbow Cruise and another janky stage.

Also pikachu's great for odd stages, but is difficult to pick up as a main let alone a secondary. The two or three who do well perform head over heels better than others, and tons of pros and decent players mention trying to pick him up then quit quickly (meep was the latest, I think ADHD even tried already).

I could see norfair being a good CP against MK though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Norfair, from Pika's perspective I assume? Cause there's no logic in Diddy taking MK to Norfair, that much I guarantee you lol

M@v

Subarashii!
AZ itd be easier if you just said what stages. I doubt he cares enough, and from what I heard he lost on Rainbow Cruise and another janky stage.

Also pikachu's great for odd stages, but is difficult to pick up as a main let alone a secondary. The two or three who do well perform head over heels better than others, and tons of pros and decent players mention trying to pick him up then quit quickly (meep was the latest, I think ADHD even tried already).

I could see norfair being a good CP against MK though.
Norfair?

a good cp?

against MK?!

UMAD

I don't care how good pikachu is on odd stages, Norfair is mk's playground of death.
It might even be better for him than brinstar or rainbow is. Hell, Mk is one of the reasons that stage was banned to begin with. I could see maybe picto or something, since its a lot less mk likable, but yeah, definitely not norfair. Diddy would never want to take a mk to norfair. Pikachu could try it, but I doubt it would go well. At all.

ADHD

Smash Hero
See, so norfair allows metaknight's gayest attributes to shine.

1) He can up air your shield from below over and over until it pokes (because it's very hard to jump away in that situation safely.)

2) If he predicts your jump, you're going to get shuttle looped.

3) Tornado is unpunishable (unless he's bad).

4) He can time you out here better than almost anywhere else.

5) When you're forced to move into a position because of the lava.. you're gonna get butt-****ed.

There we go OS.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
If you're gonna say something stupid then don't post. Yes Diddy is that technical. That's why all of the best Diddys (Even Wyatt) are inconsistent.
I'm pretty sure I admitted to it being in satire, and corrected myself, so I didn't really need you to say something like that. God, it was actually in good nature, unlike something a troll would post or something. Even regarding that, considering Brawl isn't THAT technical to begin with, I doubt it was really stupid to wonder. I said I didn't look much into iddy at all, so what the hell do you expect me to know about him? Seriously. >_>

swordgard

Smash Hero
Whoops!

We seem to be having some technical difficulties right now. Our staff has been alerted to your problem and will do their best to address it ASAP. You can optionally leave a note in our Site Feedback forum about the error; please include a URL to the page you were trying to access as well as a description of your actions.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

AIB down for me : (

What was on that blog?

Oh well, I don't know maybe his MK still isn't ready you know. Otherwise, yeah I got trolled XD

ADHD

Smash Hero
Nah, I wanted to diddy for one last tourney before I stuff him back into my pocket for good.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
See, so norfair allows metaknight's gayest attributes to shine.

1) He can up air your shield from below over and over until it pokes (because it's very hard to jump away in that situation safely.)

2) If he predicts your jump, you're going to get shuttle looped.

3) Tornado is unpunishable (unless he's bad).

4) He can time you out here better than almost anywhere else.

5) When you're forced to move into a position because of the lava.. you're gonna get butt-****ed.

There we go OS.
(looking at a pikachu perspective vs MK)

1. Why are you below him? Camping the center part is the most efficient. Learn the stage and its positioning. I did in that one tournament, you can too.

2. If you predict his shuttle loop, you can AD through it and then punish him. It's a 2-way street.

3. Cuz y'know, shielding isn't an option at all. It doesn't have to be punishable unless you are getting hit by it.

4. So get the lead? It really isn't hard if you have a projectile.

5. So instead of fighting like you would normally when you see the screen zoom out for the left side, move closer to the right. THrow him into it, and then force HIM into the lava with thunder. Its literally inescapable.

Seriously, stop looking into MK's good attributes and find good attributes for whoever you use. Obviously characters that are bad on X level and MK is amazing on X level you are gonna lose. So pick up a secondary for stages. *GASP* NOBODY HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!

If you do really end up sticking with MK only, easier money for me. You are just damaging your chances since you have to learn 35 match-ups and everybody else only has to learn 1 more MK.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I gotta good laugh outta this, now that it's over.

Edit: That sentence makes me look like I didn't know about the trolling; allow me rephrase and rekindle: Lmfao at you pricks.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Then don't say anything, GGs.
I still have no clue what you meant in the first place, so uh:

Brawl isn't THAT technical
This being the case...

Is Diddy really that technical?
I don't understand how that could be a stupid question, just sayin'. Perhaps I should of said "Considering Brawl isn't that technical CAN Diddy really be that technical?"

Considering you quoted the post about my question, and not the Melee regarded post, I suppose you figured my question was stupid? If so... if I can recollect this properly, I believe questions are to learn more, so calling them stupid is, in fact, stupid.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I think you're all confusing the term "technical" with "full of exploitable gameplay glitches and mechanics".

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I think you're stupid.
inb4 stupid response with "kid" after the last word

OverLade

Smash Hero
Don't mind sleek media, he's been to like one tournament and got last or something. He likes playing with items and thinks chaingrabs are cheap.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
WTF? I am no longer feeling this "debating" thingy I had with Halberd, since he's better than me he wins, but Sleek.... You're just dumb for that.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
the mods aren't locking this because they probly enjoy watching the stupidity, johning and general trolling going on...

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Yeah, normally I can't lead them on for long like this. This is the easiest way to find out who's an elitist kid, and who has half a brain.

On that note, I have yet to actually speak to a sensible top tier player in either game. I'm sure they're out there somewhere...just not smashboards.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You might wanna try being sensible yourself as opposed to trolling, you bring rancor and people will answer back in kind.

Plenty of smashboards people will enjoy a casual game now and then, but due to being constantly assailed by people like you, the community has grown defensive.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I would be happy to believe he's trolling if I hadn't seen his "intro posts" before and after attending a tourney in orlando...sadly he's not.

M@v

Subarashii!
Don't mind sleek media, he's been to like one tournament and got last or something. He likes playing with items and thinks chaingrabs are cheap.
Correction.

He's been to 3 tournaments, 2 of them being my Pittsburgh tournaments.

And he's definitely NOT trolling.

:psycho:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
M2K is secretly rejoicing at the loss of one of his greatest brawl foes.

Next step is convincing Mango to main fox.

ADHD

Smash Hero
You might wanna try being sensible yourself as opposed to trolling, you bring rancor and people will answer back in kind.

Plenty of smashboards people will enjoy a casual game now and then, but due to being constantly assailed by people like you, the community has grown defensive.
That was so deep, and dramatic, bro.

I shed a tear. ` <--- tear drop

MuthaFnGangstaKirby!

Smash Rookie
adhd is a really cool guy he is like the real beast boy, he can turn from a monkey to a bat and back anytime he wants and doesnt afraid of m2k

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I've been to like...8? Like I said, I'll play one or two a year, starting with the last year Melee was played by people outside of this site. I don't care enough to keep count. How you can hop in a car and drive across three states for these things is beyond me. Especially for the dinky ones like M@v's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom