• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am maining strictly Metaknight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
After losing to Tyrant and DSF at MLG Orlando, I came to an epiphany. I can no longer beat metaknights, or overcome the stage-hindering obstacles upon my character. Also, Diddy Kong requires much tech skill practicing in which I no longer have time for as I am preparing for college and the future.

Jason, I'll hit you up on aim later.

I am attempting to be the first, top metaknight who uses his pink, carnival costume.

Pink metaknight.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Noiw that's a clever move !
Anyone who's not a scrub should follow your example and main MK.

Except not with the pink costume.

etecoon

Smash Hero
main ganon that ****er is so broken, you don't need to practice at all because you'll lose either way

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
did someone say pink MK?

I approve!

But I can't tell if this is a joke thread or serious thread. I hope not, but if it's true I understand. I'm pretty close to saying **** it and go to the dark side 100% because my main Kirby can't handle Snake (Chudat even lost to Ally 2-0) =/

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
did someone say pink MK?

I approve!

But I can't tell if this is a joke thread or serious thread. I hope not, but if it's true I understand. I'm pretty close to saying **** it and go to the dark side 100% because my main Kirby can't handle Snake (Chudat even lost to Ally 2-0) =/
OP you may only main MK IF you use this texture

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
M2K said he is already rejoicing that you won't be a challenge anymore.

You realize if you try to throw MK out at the next MLG all its gonna mean is you won't defeat...anyone good who has been using their main for over a year.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
did it occur to you that tyrant and DSF are JUST BETTER PLAYERS.

I agree with AZ you won't beat anyone good for a year now lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Why do you act as if 6th is some terrible placing lol. He lost to ally and tyrant, then he killed himself with 1 second left on the timer when he was up 6% on dsf or w/e in consolation for them fighting for 5th and 6th.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Then he killed himself with 1 second left on the timer when he was up 6% on dsf or w/e in consolation for them fighting for 5th and 6th.
haha ouch. That must've hurt.
Sure it was only for 5th and 6th, but still.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Why do you act as if 6th is some terrible placing lol. He lost to ally and tyrant, then he killed himself with 1 second left on the timer when he was up 6% on dsf or w/e in consolation for them fighting for 5th and 6th.
That's not what I'm talking about, I mean I thought ADHD usually beats Tyrant and dsf

CO18

Smash Hero
They live in cali hes in nj I think that was his first time playing dsf, and 2nd time playing tyrant

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yeah... I predicted your loss to West Coast at Saffron. The thing is, you've got a very mechanical playstyle, it can get rather predictable and WC has always been more mindgames oriented then EC (EC learns match-ups. WC learns players).

Maybe your answer is to try to make your answer is to change your style up a bit, I know Ninjalink has a drastically different style, it might help to work with him a bit.

Judo777

Smash Master
Or maybe its another example of a character that people thought was even with MK until Mks decided to actually learn the matchup.....

The reason this happens is because MKs are used to throwing out any move they want and it working. When they come across character like IC's and diddy where they cant just throw out moves without worrying about being punished they all say its even lol. Then once they decide hey maybe we should play MK like a normal character they **** everyone.

Snake is an exception because snake doesnt have to worry about punishing MK without taking damage cause he'll just trade. Mk's hate snake cause snake actually makes them think lol

Kaffei

Smash Hero
What kind of top MK throws out random moves "hoping it hits omg"

ADHD

Smash Hero
M2K said he is already rejoicing that you won't be a challenge anymore.

You realize if you try to throw MK out at the next MLG all its gonna mean is you won't defeat...anyone good who has been using their main for over a year.
I'll beat you.

CO18

Smash Hero
ADHD is one of the people I imagine failing with any other char attempt, him and razer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom