• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hype VS. Tinman Interview/ Q&A thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah same with me Ally lol

Idk about hype being up there though, his di pretty garbage, sry hype i luv u

But wow legit list lol, but Carter's is as good as nickcam's, and culex up there too

Wasn't really asking to prove it, I was just curious lol. list si really good though lol, so surprised

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
Ally, Mikey, Nickcam, PND, SG, Fool/Doc, Decoy/Hype

Are you like... Asking me to prove my DI is worthy to you?, cause' I will ^.^ <3

And to be COMPLETELY honest, and I know I'll get flamed for this, my DI is sometimes on par with nickcam, and usually above SG and fool, in fact, SG has fantastic SDI, but DI I think he's actually below fool and I, we live till like 160 + with light characters, nickcam lives till ridiculously long with heavies, as does mikey/ Ally, but top 3 is pretty clinched for now, I believe I'm 4th, 5th, or 6th and I'll prove it.
Doc how could you forget my awesome puff DI XD

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Joe has a habit, a huge habit, of DI'ing really well, but still dying cause' he'll try to DI into glide, but glide ruins momentum cancel, so he'll die trying to glide after DI'ing lol.

Minus and percon are up and comers for their DI, they live till pretty long, and jasuke had amazing DI with puff living until like 130 with strong attacks, my SDI unfortunately was better back in the day, but now its pretty bad imo :(

EDIT: Carter/ Culex before minus / percon for DI, but from what i've seen I can live until like 160 - 170 with MK, 170 - 200 with ddd, snake, and 160 - 175 with diddy.

I also DI snakes up tilt on wifi fresh at 114 with lucario, BeaST TiNGSz a PoPPiN.

But just so we're clear, Allys DI will never be matched, only person who can ever match that DI is CO18, African DI + French DI = Godlike DI.

.decoy

Smash Ace
wait that doesn't make sense...
nickcam's signature is LSD...
but he never loses a stock...

so he starts with one stock?

...is that clutch?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
looool I didn't actually see it happen, but fool yelled out WTF 160 FRESH SNAKE UP TILT

followed by a reply of: "yo get *****"

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I have a request, Tinman vs Hype set count is now 1-1 right?

I say at LBT2 if they don't get eachother in bracket, they have a 10 dollar MM as a tiebreaker, and they can't decline cause' its all I wish to see on my birthday, so it will be an amazing birthday present.

With Toronto vs Sauga commentary, I got your back tinman!, + 1 to docs idea.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I think how it works is, if you beat some1 in pools, it counts; but if you lose to them, it doesn't.
Amirite?

EDIT: ITS A WIN-WIN!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tin has a point, now you elitist can cry, sorry steve 1-1 with tinny. That in my books means he is as good as you, maybe a MM to settle it?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Tin has a point, now you elitist can cry, sorry steve 1-1 with tinny. That in my books means he is as good as you, maybe a MM to settle it?
No I am 100% convinced that there is nothing to settle, tinman simply is as good as hype. Change your PR, 4th spot should be hype/tinman.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Tin i heard a rumour that you wont play any friendlies with any mk so that they dont learn your strats. Dam man ur too funny. Maybe if you do some friendlies you can learn some di's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom