• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian presents: A.L.S. July 24th - Bring set-ups and get venue fee waived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Future

Smash Master
i thought i might be able to *** b/c joey is drivingdown so i would have a ride. but this date don work for me D:

ill just wait for you guys here lol

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I think I just hurt myself laughing at that, Trela.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Contrary to what I said last HOBO I may be coming to this (if I can get Johr to split gas with me x.x). Panty, did you say you would be able to house us? If not, we may need housing. Keep in mind this is still tentative, but hopeful.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure that's the best Trela post has ever made on these boards... sadly he made it w/ 7 Bold Lime, indirectly giving Xyro some credit.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Pfft. We never got good enough to be washed up, but now we da bess :-D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Hylian, I deeply apologize for this and everything, but I won't be able to come to this any longer. Looks like I'll have to put off our MM till later. :(

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Contrary to what I said last HOBO I may be coming to this (if I can get Johr to split gas with me x.x). Panty, did you say you would be able to house us? If not, we may need housing. Keep in mind this is still tentative, but hopeful.
I'm pretty sure I can house yall. Gotta run it through with my roomates though. How many are in your carpool?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm assuming since the stagelist is regular, it's banned...but who knows?

I think Houston needs housing...right?

Sync.

Smash Champion
Hey Houston smashers. I might have housing for us because my sister lives in Austin... but it's iffy at this point. Just throwing it out there. I'll know for sure by Thursday.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Does she have room to house all of Houston? Besides your carpool, P4's carpool will have like 6-7 I think, so....yeah, that would be like 10+ people.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Probably not. We might have the whole house so maybe it'd work I'd have to look into it more. She might be out of town that' why I'm a little unsure if I get the whole house or just some of it...

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Hey I think Arkansas called dibs on my housing . I don't know how many they are bringing or if there plans fall through, but I can house 4 people. 6-7 if yall can bring some air mattresses. I'd offer yall to sleep on the floor but only me and my roommate's floor have carpet and they aren't too big. I will wait for them to contact me and let you guys know if more spots are available asap.

-Ran

Smash Master
So... It's going to be Lee and me driving to Austin. We have to cut through Houston, and so something that could help us a TON is if we could actually pick up two people to ride in my car. This would help us out tremendously for the cost of the weekend. Lee might make money at these things, but I don't. xD

Anyone want to carpool with us?

Pretty please? >>

sam007

Smash Rookie
NNID
sam007
Seeing how this is here in Austin, I'll make this my first tourney. I'll see who else I can bring along.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I should go to this tournament. But at the same time I shouldn't The only ride I have is my grandmother.
With driving school all week (I live in kerrville she lives in Bandera which is an hour drive just about) That's driving back and forth all week. And then I expect a 68 year old grandmother to drive me to Austin? Screw that.. I either need to find another ride or try again next time for Steakfest 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom