• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian presents: A.L.S. July 24th - Bring set-ups and get venue fee waived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Inb4Espytaunt

No johns on not coming to this tournament. I helped start this up and found a venue and I'm moving lmao to Missouri. I'm just gonna drive my happy *** those 12hrs and come back JUST SO no one can have any johns about being too far from this tournament.

10TrueStory.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Hmm it depends on how many people need housing. I'll see what I can do but priority is going to go to the people who are far away.
Lol, of course. But if you have spare room then let me know. :D

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike, house me? I wouldn't mind house hopping with people that intend to go.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Oh ok lol. Yea, it was crazy how long Gnes stayed. I didn't mind though, it was fun hanging out with him. I just felt bad cause I had to leave him at my apartment on a couple of occasions to go to work.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Oh ok lol. Yea, it was crazy how long Gnes stayed. I didn't mind though, it was fun hanging out with him. I just felt bad cause I had to leave him at my apartment on a couple of occasions to go to work.

He stole your life savings behind the furnace.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why would you put money near something that could set it on fire?

Gnes

Smash Master
Nah, QUIVO. You housing Gnes for like a month. This guy is asking to be housed for like 5 days, and I said we don't have anyone like you in TX, lol.
It was a week...dont over exaggerate punk. Though i wouldn't mind staying longer lol. Quivos amazing

Read above. :)

He stole your life savings behind the furnace.
LOL he doesnt have a furnace.

I do a lot of things that are illogical
Ninja Jump>Spaz shot GAME WINNING KILL

QUIVO

Smash Master
I do have a furnace! It's hiding behind one of the doors fool. By the way, thank god you still were able to get on a plane the morning you left. I felt so bad that we woke up late and missed the first plane. You could've stayed for even longer lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Going to talk to the Venue owner in a few. Hopefully things go well :).

Reizilla

Justin, you were the one that was interested in coming to the valley?

Reizilla

Eh, not really. I'm trying to talk to the venue guy. Hopefully tomorrow. It would be the 17th of July, if anything.

Reizilla

Awesome, will do. Open invitation to anyone else willing to make the drive as well.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Venue confirmed.

This tournament is going to be amazing :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Done.

Who all can bring set-ups? I'll probably be able to get 7-8 Tvs on my own, who else can bring stuff?

Bring a full set-up and I will wave your venue fee!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Locating a good television that doesn't weigh 300 pounds is proving to be difficult.
I will certainly be able to bring a Wii with infinite replays/tags in replays enabled and texture and music hacks disabled for courtesy.

And Nameless_Wanderer, I would be willing to MM you. I need experience in those match-ups, especially Snake.

Locating a good television that doesn't weigh 300 pounds is proving to be difficult.
I will certainly be able to bring a Wii with infinite replays/tags in replays enabled and texture and music hacks disabled for courtesy.

And Nameless_Wanderer, I would be willing to MM you. I need experience in those match-ups, especially Snake.
If you need MU experience, then it'll be 1$ MM. :D

I'll be under the tag of Zolo.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh, any amount is fine with me. Smaller amounts mean less pressure to learn mid-match, but a smaller loss should a loss occur.

Less than a month away. My, time certainly does fly.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I wasn't able to find a ride for the Houston tournament cause it's a 5 hour drive.
I have no money to get there/Pay for the tournament once I leave the bus. And even if I did I don't have any plans, Sleeping wise friends who'd want to join etc...
So for now i'll join this (Last one for Hylian it seems) tournament since it's only an hour and a half drive. Add Glacial_Nova to the list if you wish.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hey, we're gonna be needing setups.

Can I get some post with what you can bring and Hylian will start updating the OP with people coming.

REMEMBER! If you bring a set-up we'll waive the venue fee! (Applis to full setup of wii, tv and brawl.)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I can provide the game and the wires for the wii, but my wii is kinda broken and whatever SD card is inserted says it doesn't work even if it's fresh out of the box.
So i'll bring A gamecube controller maybe, Wii wires, and the game SSBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom