• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian presents: A.L.S. July 24th - Bring set-ups and get venue fee waived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
What are the other carpools from Dallas looking like? I know mine is full, but I'm trying to find a ride for RAM! / Reid. He's an awesome smasher that just popped up in the scene and is trying to make it to other tourneys. Can someone get this man a ride!?

EDIT: his smashboards name is: rapidtransit247

rapidtransit247

Smash Cadet
So I CAN come to this now, and I really want to, but I will need a ride.

I'll be more than willing to help pay for gas/transportation!
Let me know if you still have room & when/where you're leaving.

Also, I can bring a TV/Extension cord if it's still needed.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Also:
BRING TV'S AND WIIS!

There are going to be a LOT of people at this and the more set-ups I have the better! I really need help with set-ups so even if you can just bring a wii that will be great!
In that case, I'll bring my wii. =)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hylian, since im bringing a laptop/wii/**** load of cords(4 extention cords and 10 surge protectors) is there anyway i can have my venue fee waived?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It to fund Hylian's secret Dr Pepper stash.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, since im bringing a laptop/wii/**** load of cords(4 extention cords and 10 surge protectors) is there anyway i can have my venue fee waived?
Yes, Anyone that brings a full set-up will get the venue fee waved.
RGV will be brining as many setups as we can fit in the van.
Thanks a lot!

I thought the venue was free?
So did I lol but its not. I have to pay for it not to mention other things I'm buying for the tournament. It's a 5 venue fee but free with a full set-up.

Xyro77

For once i will not have to run an event AND i can twitter update 24/7.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bassem6

Smash Lord
For once i will not have to run an event AND i can twitter update 24/7.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
o_O... *walks away slowly*

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yep :).

Remember everyone this tournament starts early! Registration starts at 11am and I want to start making the bracket by 12.

Allan feel free to show up around 10:30 if you want because we could probably use those extension cords and laptop etc.

Xyro77

Yep :).

Remember everyone this tournament starts early! Registration starts at 11am and I want to start making the bracket by 12.

Allan feel free to show up around 10:30 if you want because we could probably use those extension cords and laptop etc.
Though its up to p4, i would like to leave houston by 7am. This puts us at the venue by 10 or at the lastest 10:30 and give us time to set up correctly and not rushed.

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Hey if anyone wants to NOT drive Saturday night/Sunday morning, I can probably get y'all a hotel room around the Austin/Round Rock area (my treat). It's the least I can do for not being able to house.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Hey is there going to be a smashfest on Friday? My carpool from Houston is coming on Friday and probably would want some practice before we go to the tourney.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It would be stupid for anyone to try to come and leave on the same day.

*looks in Houston's direction*
Xyro has work late until Friday and a double shift on Sunday...so yeah. Drivers can be switched around, so that isn't a problem.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> So I'm start driving from Missouri @ midnight and get into TX around 5 or 6, through Dallas are 8 or 9 and home by noon tomorrow lol.

GET HYPED!!!

Btw, I am going to the tourny on Sat. and live in Killeen, it's north and a lil west of Austin but an hour away. It's like....if someone is on last resort it's open for housing.

Gnes

Smash Master
Though its up to p4, i would like to leave houston by 7am. This puts us at the venue by 10 or at the lastest 10:30 and give us time to set up correctly and not rushed.
The only way this would be possible is if i slept over at p4s, cuz there way in my own power that im getting to p4s by 6am/6:15am lmao

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Double will start before singles :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom