• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hrnut Presents Mmoiwky

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
omg guys this is so serious dont post its spam i repeat dont post.

ill 20mm afro at who can MM the most people.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
who in the fvcking ****ting world decided melee wasnt slightly more balanced then MvC2.

and i dunno if anybody but 8bit/ruuku knows a guy by the name of joon but he sanpped mid tourney and started to choke his ex-opponent. literally.
What?? Did it have to do with chicken??

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Open melee challenge.

Most nairs with fox per minute or up to 3 minutes. (count aerial moves in stats list after timed match, but other aerials do not count). Cannot attack opponent. judges are preferred to help count non-nair aerials.

2 dollars.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I should challenge someone to a Mega Man X MM... I just don't know how to approach this...

I'm way too pro for that game. Ask Afro.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
2v2 open money match to all teams at gigs!!

$20.00 a team 3 out of 5.

Nuff said!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
2v2 open money match to all teams at gigs!!

$20.00 a team 3 out of 5.

Nuff said!!
are you advertising for someone else or is this for you and your teammate?

if its for you and your teammate, i think me and hrnut can take that challenge. ill see if he has any money though. i dont wanna foot the entire bill :laugh:

Top Bottom