• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hrnut Presents Mmoiwky

Gingerr

Smash Lord
yo if he's in japan, you betta tell him to get to that ddr x test location and hit that up!!
I'm pretty sure he's already played it. I remember talking to the ex about it and he said that there was stuff on that game that they can't even pass yet, which is very new to them. They're used to just hopping on anything and passing everything. Apparently DDR X is a lot like ITG in the sense that they made the charts impossibly hard. Difficulty goes up to 20 now. They love it, doesn't sound like my kind of game, though.

Equi

Smash Ace
Yes we need more women that want to dance more often in the smash world!

Frames

DI
I'm pretty sure he's already played it. I remember talking to the ex about it and he said that there was stuff on that game that they can't even pass yet, which is very new to them. They're used to just hopping on anything and passing everything. Apparently DDR X is a lot like ITG in the sense that they made the charts impossibly hard. Difficulty goes up to 20 now. They love it, doesn't sound like my kind of game, though.
man that sounds awesome

yea i heard about the 1-20 thing but i didn't think it was that big a deal because it looked like it just hyper-inflated the rankings (max 300 is a 15 for instance). man if they can't pass some of the songs though, those have to be some sick charts! :chuckle:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
man that sounds awesome

yea i heard about the 1-20 thing but i didn't think it was that big a deal because it looked like it just hyper-inflated the rankings (max 300 is a 15 for instance). man if they can't pass some of the songs though, those have to be some sick charts! :chuckle:
And by sick, someone like me, who is lazy and likes playing easy songs for timing, I can only assume "********" goes along with that.

What do I care though, I quit years ago :laugh:

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
if you ****ing said pop n music i woudla cream cheesed myself.

and yes lets head to the icecastle afterwards for some queen sized cuddling.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I've already played the **** out of Pop'n Adventure, and IIDX is lamelamelame. Not to mention, no one has as good of controllers as Kaze does :chuckle: Unless you have straight up DJDao controllers, in which case, props man.

That's the last time I'm referring to him as Kaze, his name is Hudson. I hate calling people by their game tags if I know them well.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
It was said years ago, and it still stands:
"Dancing games are serious business."
and lol because talking about the game automatically makes you better at it.
If that were the case I'd be the ****ing best because of how much I post on this **** message board :[

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Atlantic South is the most spam filled Regional Zone.

It was said years ago, and it still stands:
"Dancing games are serious business."
Smash bros is serious business. I mean look at what rock crock did yo Phanna.

Yugioh is serious business. There was a 20+ person fight at nationals this year about a deck that got stolen.

Topic is now things that are serious business.

Equi

Smash Ace
I was playing online tonight. And ****, I never realized how bad Captain Falcon was. Holy ****. Like I knew he was bad, but ****nnnnn. He's worse than the Pichu/Sheik matchup in Melee comparitively. CF/MK IS HORRIBLE! It does not matter what skill level the players are. The MK will win.

Frames

DI
Atlantic South is the most spam filled Regional Zone.
i remember back when qdvs let me use his account, i would look in the staffer shack or the back room and there would be topics like "Atlantic south" and mods and stuff would say "atl south is a big problem we need help" LOL i'm surprised they haven't locked this whole region yet

also mooney ginger changed the topic to dancing games when she suggested a 20 dollar ddr mm to anyone etc etc

i wouldn't bother correcting you except

dancing games are serious business
smashboards are serious business
topics are serious business

so obviously i had to do something

Equi

Smash Ace
lmfaoooo I was just talking to ninja link about that in the CH4 thread CF is **** now.
Yeah, it's REALLY bad. Like in Melee at least Pichu had some combos and an nair going for him. CF literally has nada. NADA. It's like playing with a voodoo doll.

All of the matchups in the game against MK are bad with the exception of Snake and a couple of others. At first I thought Brawl would be more balanced than Melee, but the more I play the more I'm realizing it very well might end up worse when it's all said and done. In Melee there were five characters that could win, I can guarantee at the end of Brawl it'll be the same or less, it's looking bad progression wise.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Yeah, it's REALLY bad. Like in Melee at least Pichu had some combos and an nair going for him. CF literally has nada. NADA. It's like playing with a voodoo doll.

All of the matchups in the game against MK are bad with the exception of Snake and a couple of others. At first I thought Brawl would be more balanced than Melee, but the more I play the more I'm realizing it very well might end up worse when it's all said and done. In Melee there were five characters that could win, I can guarantee at the end of Brawl it'll be the same or less, it's looking bad progression wise.
I can't believe you or anybody could think that brawl was balanced, or more balanced than melee.

And Pichu vs Sheik is winnable. Yet Kirby vs Samus is not.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
who in the fvcking ****ting world decided melee wasnt slightly more balanced then MvC2.

and i dunno if anybody but 8bit/ruuku knows a guy by the name of joon but he sanpped mid tourney and started to choke his ex-opponent. literally.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
spammy forums are lively
boring forums are dumb

lively > dumb, and NFL = Diddy Kong > everything else

Top Bottom